Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1983 was a Sunday and it was the 317th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,577 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 426 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Rashmi-Kahur - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 156 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rashmi-Kahur will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rashmi-Kahur will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Carl Schenstrøm
- 1914Alberto Lattuada
- 1934Garry Marshall
- 1944Timmy Thomas
- 1948Adelle Lutz
- 1949Terry Reid
- 1956Rex Linn
- 1979Metta World Peace
- 1982Michael Copon
- 1991Matt Bennett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1809John A. Dahlgren, American admiral (d. 1870)
- 1906Hermione Baddeley, English-American actress and singer (d. 1986)
- 1924Linda Christian, Mexican-American actress (d. 2011)
- 1928Hampton Hawes, American pianist and author (d. 1977)
- 1929Robert Bonnaud, French historian and academic (d. 2013)
- 1934Peter Arnett, New Zealand-American journalist and academic
- 1940William Taubman, American political scientist and author
- 1951Pini Gershon, Israeli basketball player and coach
- 1968Pat Hentgen, American baseball player and coach
- 1983Claudia Balderrama, Bolivian race walker
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1160Louis VII of France marries Adela of Champagne.
- 1642First English Civil War: Battle of Turnham Green: The Royalist forces withdraw in the face of the Parliamentarian army and fail to take London.
- 1851The Denny Party lands at Alki Point, before moving to the other side of Elliott Bay to what would become Seattle.
- 1887Bloody Sunday clashes in central London.
- 1901The 1901 Caister Lifeboat Disaster.
- 1927The Holland Tunnel opens to traffic as the first Hudson River vehicle tunnel linking New Jersey to New York City.
- 1940Walt Disney’s animated musical film Fantasia is first released, on the first night of a roadshow at New York’s Broadway Theatre.
- 1942World War II: Naval Battle of Guadalcanal: U.S. and Japanese ships engage in an intense, close-quarters surface naval engagement during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1954Great Britain defeats France to capture the first ever Rugby League World Cup in Paris in front of around 30,000 spectators.
- 1994In a referendum, voters in Sweden decide to join the European Union.
View the complete list of historical events for November 13.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Plympton, Larry Bryggman, Charles Malik Whitfield, Angélica María, Billy Laughlin, Fred Feast, Eduardo Palomo, Debra Hill, Ollie Johnston, Rory Bremner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 13, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All Night Long (All Night) by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1944 – Michelle Phillips, American singer-songwriter and actress (The Mamas & the Papas); July 18, 1954 – Ricky Skaggs, American singer-songwriter, mandolin player, and producer (New South); May 1, 1978 – Nick Traina, American singer-songwriter (Link 80) (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,217