Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 2001 was a Tuesday and it was the 317th day of the year 2001. It was the 46th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,461 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,154 days or 5.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 219 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 22, 2033.
If a dog named Xia - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Xia will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Xia will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853John Drew, Jr.
- 1897Gertrude Olmstead
- 1931Andrée Lachapelle
- 1950Mary Lou Metzger
- 1955Whoopi Goldberg
- 1967Juhi Chawla
- 1972Takuya Kimura
- 1979Metta World Peace
- 1982Kumi Koda
- 1996Austin Williams
View the complete list of November 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1760Jiaqing Emperor of China (d. 1820)
- 1889Vigo Madsen, Danish gymnast (d. 1979)
- 1924Motoo Kimura, Japanese biologist and geneticist (d. 1994)
- 1940Daniel Pilon, Canadian actor
- 1952Art Malik, Pakistani-English actor
- 1957Roger Ingram, American trumpet player, educator, and author
- 1957Stephen Baxter, English author
- 1959Emil Urbel, Estonian architect
- 1969Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Somalian-American activist and author
- 1969Lori Berenson, American activist
View the complete list of November 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642First English Civil War: Battle of Turnham Green: The Royalist forces withdraw in the face of the Parliamentarian army and fail to take London.
- 1914Zaian War: Berber tribesmen inflict the heaviest defeat of French forces in Morocco at the Battle of El Herri.
- 1947The Soviet Union completes development of the AK-47, one of the first proper assault rifles.
- 1950General Carlos Delgado Chalbaud, President of Venezuela, is assassinated in Caracas.
- 1956The Supreme Court of the United States declares Alabama laws requiring segregated buses illegal, thus ending the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1965The SS Yarmouth Castle burns and sinks 60 miles off Nassau with the loss of 90 lives.
- 1974Ronald DeFeo, Jr. murders his entire family in Amityville, Long Island in the house that would become known as The Amityville Horror.
- 1986The Compact of Free Association becomes law, granting the Federated States of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands independence from the United States.
- 2000Philippine House Speaker Manny Villar passes the articles of impeachment against Philippine President Joseph Estrada.
- 2012A total solar eclipse occurred in parts of Australia and the South Pacific.
View the complete list of November 13 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sonja Bertram, Hal Lindes, Jay Chou, Sam McMurray, Allan Arbus, Mike Pinder, Kurt Elling, Urmila Matondkar, Margo Kane, Ivana Trump.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 13, 2001.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th November 2001 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 20, 1989. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 1, 2002. Your incompatibility score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 13th November 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 13, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 317th day of 2001
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 46th Tuesday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 113 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,461 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,154 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 219
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 22, 2033
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 20, 1989 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 1, 2002 (-168)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Family Affair by Mary J. Blige (November 17, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1944 – Les Emmerson, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Five Man Electrical Band); January 31, 1906 – Roosevelt Sykes, American singer and pianist (d. 1983); September 5, 1942 – Werner Herzog, German actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,983