Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1905 was a Tuesday and it was the 318th day of the year 1905. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,737 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,379 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Louise Huff
- 1905John Henry Barbee
- 1906Louise Brooks
- 1921Brian Keith
- 1950Sarah Radclyffe
- 1959Paul Attanasio
- 1959Paul McGann
- 1964Joseph Simmons
- 1968Serge Postigo
- 1974David Moscow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1897John Steuart Curry, American painter (d. 1946)
- 1915Martha Tilton, American singer and actress (d. 2006)
- 1921Ea Jansen, Estonian historian and academic (d. 2005)
- 1947Bharathan, Indian director and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- 1950Sarah Radclyffe, English production manager and producer
- 1951Stephen Bishop, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1973Andrew Strong, Irish singer and actor
- 1973Dana Snyder, American comedian, actor, and producer
- 1985Thomas Vermaelen, Belgian footballer
- 1989Jake Livermore, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: President Abraham Lincoln approves General Ambrose Burnside’s plan to capture the Confederate capital at Richmond, Virginia, leading to the Battle of Fredericksburg.
- 1889Pioneering female journalist Nellie Bly (aka Elizabeth Cochrane) begins a successful attempt to travel around the world in less than 80 days. She completes the trip in 72 days.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of the Somme ends.
- 1922The British Broadcasting Company begins radio service in the United Kingdom.
- 1957The Apalachin Meeting outside Binghamton, New York is raided by law enforcement, and many high level Mafia figures are arrested.
- 1967American physicist Theodore Maiman is given a patent for his ruby laser systems, the world’s first laser.
- 1967The Congress of Colombia, in commemoration of the 150 years of the death of Policarpa Salavarrieta, declares this day as “Day of the Colombian Woman”.
- 1984Zamboanga City mayor Cesar Climaco, a prominent critic of the government of Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos, is assassinated in his home city.
- 1991In Royal Oak, Michigan, a fired United States Postal Service employee goes on a shooting rampage, killing four and wounding five before committing suicide.
- 1995A budget standoff between Democrats and Republicans in the U.S. Congress forces the federal government to temporarily close national parks and museums and to run most government offices with skeleton staffs.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nigel Griggs, Neil Flynn, Hermione Baddeley, Henry Darrow, Dafydd Iwan, Dennis Letts, Mio Tomonaga, Billy Burnette, Wallace Shawn, Huey Morgan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 14, 1905.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 2, 1930 – Roddy Maude-Roxby, English actor; July 28, 1940 – Philip Proctor, American voice actor and screenwriter; September 25, 1990 – Daria Strokous, Russian model, actress, and photographer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922