Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1926 was a Sunday and it was the 318th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 88 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,150 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,123 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Dick Powell
- 1906Louise Brooks
- 1927McLean Stevenson
- 1945Sue Williams
- 1960Tom Judson
- 1961Elizabeth Keifer
- 1974Adina Howard
- 1979Mavie Hörbiger
- 1989The Ready Set
- 1990Jessica Jacobs
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1943Peter Norton, American programmer and author
- 1945Brett Lunger, American race car driver
- 1951Stephen Bishop, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1957Michael J. Fitzgerald, American author
- 1960Remi Moses, English footballer and coach
- 1969Butch Walker, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (SouthGang and Marvelous 3)
- 1973Kareem Campbell, American skateboarder
- 1978Chris Shar, American bass player (Stiffed and Man Man)
- 1980Brooke Satchwell, Australian model and actress
- 1984Marija Šerifović, Serbian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: President Abraham Lincoln approves General Ambrose Burnside’s plan to capture the Confederate capital at Richmond, Virginia, leading to the Battle of Fredericksburg.
- 1921Foundation of the Communist Party of Spain.
- 1941World War II: In Slonim, German forces engaged in Operation Barbarossa murder 9,000 Jews in a single day.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Battle of Ia Drang begins – the first major engagement between regular American and North Vietnamese forces.
- 1967American physicist Theodore Maiman is given a patent for his ruby laser systems, the world’s first laser.
- 1967The Congress of Colombia, in commemoration of the 150 years of the death of Policarpa Salavarrieta, declares this day as “Day of the Colombian Woman”.
- 1970Southern Airways Flight 932 crashes in the mountains near Huntington, West Virginia, killing 75, including members of the Marshall University football team.
- 1970Soviet Union enters ICAO, making Russian the fourth official language of organization.
- 1971Enthronment of Pope Shenouda III as Pope of Alexandria.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: US President Jimmy Carter issues Executive order 12170, freezing all Iranian assets in the United States in response to the hostage crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kool Savas, María Elena Velasco, Huo Siyan, Ari Graynor, Rachel Boston, Lucía Gil, Jerzy Stuhr, Jim Meskimen, Mick Ralphs, Maurice Barrymore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 14, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1935 – Chaim Topol, Israeli actor, singer, and producer; March 25, 1920 – Patrick Troughton, English actor (d. 1987); June 26, 1944 – Arthur Doyle, American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and flute player (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,016