Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 318th day of the year 1930. It was the 46th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,775 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,925 days or 29.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,110 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 23, 1962.
If a dog named Semuella - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Semuella will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Semuella will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Louise Brooks
- 1936Freddie Garrity
- 1951Stephen Bishop
- 1961D. B. Sweeney
- 1968Serge Postigo
- 1969Butch Walker
- 1974David Moscow
- 1979Pushkar Lele
- 1984Marija Šerifović
- 1988Takurō Ōno
View the complete list of November 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1778Johann Nepomuk Hummel, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1837)
- 1803Jacob Abbott, American author (d. 1879)
- 1927Bart Cummings, Australian horse trainer (d. 2015)
- 1929Jimmy Piersall, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1930Michael Robbins, English actor (d. 1992)
- 1948Charles, Prince of Wales
- 1954Eliseo Salazar, Chilean racing driver
- 1966Petra Rossner, German cyclist
- 1969Butch Walker, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (SouthGang and Marvelous 3)
- 1973Lawyer Milloy, American football player
View the complete list of November 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Emma’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: President Abraham Lincoln approves General Ambrose Burnside’s plan to capture the Confederate capital at Richmond, Virginia, leading to the Battle of Fredericksburg.
- 1910Aviator Eugene Burton Ely performs the first take off from a ship in Hampton Roads, Virginia. He took off from a makeshift deck on the USS Birmingham in a Curtiss pusher.
- 1922The British Broadcasting Company begins radio service in the United Kingdom.
- 1941World War II: The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal sinks due to torpedo damage from the GS U-81 sustained on November 13.
- 1957The Apalachin Meeting outside Binghamton, New York is raided by law enforcement, and many high level Mafia figures are arrested.
- 1973In the United Kingdom, Princess Anne marries Captain Mark Phillips, in Westminster Abbey.
- 1982Lech Wałęsa, the leader of Poland’s outlawed Solidarity movement, is released after eleven months of internment near the Soviet border.
- 1991American and British authorities announce indictments against two Libyan intelligence officials in connection with the downing of the Pan Am Flight 103.
- 1991In Royal Oak, Michigan, a fired United States Postal Service employee goes on a shooting rampage, killing four and wounding five before committing suicide.
- 2003Astronomers Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz discover 90377 Sedna, a Trans-Neptunian object.
View the complete list of November 14 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wanya Morris, Malik Bendjelloul, Master Saleem, John Aniston, James Lesure, Rita Ora, Dona Massin, Bobby Vinton, Callie Thorne, Dave Aizer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 14, 1930.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th November 1930 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 13, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 15, 1922. Your score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 14, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 318th day of 1930
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 46th Friday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 98 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,775 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,925 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,110
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 23, 1962
- Age in dog years: 376 dog years old using a Maltese Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 13, 1937 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 15, 1922 (-174)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.XI.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1959 – Tracy Tormé, American screenwriter and producer; May 17, 1974 – Sendhil Ramamurthy, American actor; September 24, 1957 – Tod Howarth, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (707).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,910