Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1969 was a Friday and it was the 318th day of the year 1969. It was the 46th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,029 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,010 days or 16.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 611 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 23, 2001.
If a dog named Clive - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clive will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Clive will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Sherwood Schwartz
- 1919Veronica Lake
- 1930Monique Mercure
- 1956Peter R. de Vries
- 1961D. B. Sweeney
- 1974Matt Cedeño
- 1981Russell Tovey
- 1988Takurō Ōno
- 1989The Ready Set
- 1990Jessica Jacobs
View the complete list of November 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1601Jean Eudes, French missionary, founded the Congregation of Jesus and Mary and Sisters of Our Lady of Charity of the Refuge (d. 1680)
- 1927Lawrie Barratt, English businessman, founded Barratt Developments (d. 2012)
- 1927Narciso Yepes, Spanish guitarist and composer (d. 1997)
- 1933Fred Haise, American pilot, engineer, and astronaut
- 1949Raúl di Blasio, Argentinian pianist, composer, and producer
- 1969Butch Walker, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (SouthGang and Marvelous 3)
- 1971Vikas Khanna, Indian chef and author
- 1973Kareem Campbell, American skateboarder
- 1984Courtney Johns, Australian footballer
- 1991Taylor Hall, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of November 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: President Abraham Lincoln approves General Ambrose Burnside’s plan to capture the Confederate capital at Richmond, Virginia, leading to the Battle of Fredericksburg.
- 1941World War II: In Slonim, German forces engaged in Operation Barbarossa murder 9,000 Jews in a single day.
- 1957The Apalachin Meeting outside Binghamton, New York is raided by law enforcement, and many high level Mafia figures are arrested.
- 1967The Congress of Colombia, in commemoration of the 150 years of the death of Policarpa Salavarrieta, declares this day as “Day of the Colombian Woman”.
- 1969Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 12, the second crewed mission to the surface of the Moon.
- 1970Southern Airways Flight 932 crashes in the mountains near Huntington, West Virginia, killing 75, including members of the Marshall University football team.
- 1970Soviet Union enters ICAO, making Russian the fourth official language of organization.
- 1973In the United Kingdom, Princess Anne marries Captain Mark Phillips, in Westminster Abbey.
- 1991In Royal Oak, Michigan, a fired United States Postal Service employee goes on a shooting rampage, killing four and wounding five before committing suicide.
- 2003Astronomers Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz discover 90377 Sedna, a Trans-Neptunian object.
View the complete list of November 14 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shane MacGowan, Sheldon Leonard, Riff Raff, Asi Cohen, Alfred Drake, Peter Vaughan, Tonka Tomicic, David Wachs, Mark Murphy, Danielle Brisebois.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 14, 1969.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th November 1969 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 23, 1998. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 27, 1999. Your incompatibility score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 14th November 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 14, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 318th day of 1969
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 46th Friday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 233 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,029 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,010 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 611
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 23, 2001
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 23, 1998 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 27, 1999 (-136)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension (November 15, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 23, 1966 – LisaRaye McCoy-Misick, American actress and fashion designer; March 17, 1973 – Amelia Heinle, American actress; October 1, 1951 – Brian Greenway, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (April Wine and Mashmakhan).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,097