Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1913 was a Thursday and it was the 324th day of the year 1913. It was the 47th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,299 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,100 days or 35.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,331 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 29, 1945.
If a dog named Johansel - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 501 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Johansel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Johansel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Evelyn Keyes
- 1949Jeff Dowd
- 1956Bo Derek
- 1959Sean Young
- 1961Jim Brickman
- 1970Joe Zaso
- 1986Ashley Fink
- 1989Cody Linley
- 1992Maiha Ishimura
- 1993Sumire Satō
View the complete list of November 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1900Chester Gould, American cartoonist, created Dick Tracy (d. 1985)
- 1905Minoo Masani, Indian politician (d. 1998)
- 1918Corita Kent, American nun, illustrator, and educator (d. 1986)
- 1926Terry Hall, English ventriloquist (d. 2007)
- 1929Don January, American golfer and architect
- 1949Thelma Drake, American politician
- 1957Mike Craven, English footballer
- 1959James McGovern, American politician
- 1967Tarique Rahman, Bangladeshi businessman and politician
- 1992Gaku Matsuda, Japanese actor
View the complete list of November 20 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OOTPIZJ? Check your answers here: Word search OOTPIZJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 284Diocletian is chosen as Roman emperor.
- 1789New Jersey becomes the first U.S. state to ratify the Bill of Rights.
- 1861American Civil War: A secession ordinance is filed by Kentucky’s Confederate government.
- 1917Ukraine is declared a republic.
- 1945Nuremberg trials: Trials against 24 Nazi war criminals start at the Palace of Justice at Nuremberg.
- 1968A total of 78 miners are killed in an explosion at the Consolidated Coal Company’s No. 9 mine in Farmington, West Virginia in the Farmington Mine disaster
- 1977Egyptian President Anwar Sadat becomes the first Arab leader to officially visit Israel, when he meets Israeli prime minister Menachem Begin and speaks before the Knesset in Jerusalem, seeking a permanent peace settlement.
- 1982The General Union of Ecuadorian Workers (UGTE) is founded.
- 1993Savings and loan crisis: The United States Senate Ethics Committee issues a stern censure of California senator Alan Cranston for his “dealings” with savings-and-loan executive Charles Keating.
- 2001In Washington, D.C., U.S. President George W. Bush dedicates the United States Department of Justice headquarters building as the Robert F. Kennedy Justice Building, honoring the late Robert F. Kennedy on what would have been his 76th birthday.
View the complete list of November 20 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20, and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dick Martin, Frances Drake, Vincent Kartheiser, Sharifah Aini, Tom Greenhalgh, Mark Derwin, Brenton Thwaites, Bronwen Mantel, Marcus Schenkenberg, George Burns.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 20, 1913.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th November 1913 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 8, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +91. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 16, 1934. Your score is -96. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 36,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 29,329 times in the year 1913. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 20, 1913. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 324th day of 1913
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 47th Thursday of 1913
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 148 days
- Age on next birthday: 108 years old
- Days since birth: 39,299 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,100 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,331
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 29, 1945
- Age in dog years: 501 dog years old using a Norwegian Buhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 8, 1935 (+91)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 16, 1934 (-96)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 36,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 29,329 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.XI.MCMXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1966 – Rainn Wilson, American actor, director, and producer; September 1, 1976 – Babydaddy, American singer-songwriter and producer (Scissor Sisters); March 23, 1976 – Michelle Monaghan, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,871