Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 324th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,445 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,815 days or 30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,098 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 29, 1961.
If a dog named Ketzie - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ketzie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ketzie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Henri-Georges Clouzot
- 1932Richard Dawson
- 1942Bob Einstein
- 1948Barbara Hendricks
- 1959Sean Young
- 1973Angelica Bridges
- 1976Tusshar Kapoor
- 1986Ashley Fink
- 1992Maiha Ishimura
View the complete list of November 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1765Thomas Fremantle, English admiral and politician (d. 1819)
- 1849R. A. Jones, English clock and watchmaker (d. 1925)
- 1851Margherita of Savoy (d. 1926)
- 1858Selma Lagerlöf, Swedish author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1940)
- 1910Willem Jacob van Stockum, Dutch mathematician, pilot, and academic (d. 1944)
- 1912Otto von Habsburg, Austrian-German husband of Princess Regina of Saxe-Meiningen (d. 2011)
- 1937Viktoriya Tokareva, Russian author and screenwriter
- 1945Rick Monday, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1949Thelma Drake, American politician
- 1964Doug Ford, Jr., Canadian businessman and politician
View the complete list of November 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1194Palermo is conquered by Henry VI, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1805Beethoven’s only opera, Fidelio premieres in Vienna.
- 1820An 80-ton sperm whale attacks the Essex (a whaling ship from Nantucket, Massachusetts) 2,000 miles from the western coast of South America. (Herman Melville’s 1851 novel Moby-Dick is in part inspired by this story.)
- 1861American Civil War: A secession ordinance is filed by Kentucky’s Confederate government.
- 1910Mexican Revolution: Francisco I. Madero issues the Plan de San Luis Potosí, denouncing Mexican President Porfirio Díaz, calling for a revolution to overthrow the government of Mexico, effectively starting the Mexican Revolution.
- 1943World War II: Battle of Tarawa (Operation Galvanic) begins: United States Marines land on Tarawa Atoll in the Gilbert Islands and suffer heavy fire from Japanese shore guns and machine guns.
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis ends: In response to the Soviet Union agreeing to remove its missiles from Cuba, U.S. President John F. Kennedy ends the quarantine of the Caribbean nation.
- 1993Savings and loan crisis: The United States Senate Ethics Committee issues a stern censure of California senator Alan Cranston for his “dealings” with savings-and-loan executive Charles Keating.
- 1998The first module of the International Space Station, Zarya, is launched.
- 2001In Washington, D.C., U.S. President George W. Bush dedicates the United States Department of Justice headquarters building as the Robert F. Kennedy Justice Building, honoring the late Robert F. Kennedy on what would have been his 76th birthday.
View the complete list of November 20 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ticho Parly, Ruslana Korshunova, John D. LeMay, Maian Kärmas, Stacey Dash, James Morrison, John Frankenheimer, Lil' Flip, Robert Dahlqvist, Daniel Johns.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 20, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 27, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 17, 1930. Your incompatibility score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1985 – Amanda Setton, American actress; October 28, 1949 – Caitlyn Jenner, American decathlete and actress; May 2, 1930 – Öztürk Serengil, Turkish actor and producer (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,486