Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 324th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,235 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,091 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Caitlin - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Caitlin will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Caitlin will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937René Kollo
- 1948Park Chul-soo
- 1963Ming-Na Wen
- 1965Mike D
- 1968Chew Chor Meng
- 1970Phife Dawg
- 1986Ashley Fink
- 1986Oliver Sykes
- 1993Sumire Satō
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1851Margherita of Savoy (d. 1926)
- 1869Clark Griffith, American baseball player and manager (d. 1955)
- 1877Herbert Pitman, English ship officer on the RMS Titanic (d. 1961)
- 1882Andy Coakley, American baseball player and coach (d. 1963)
- 1919Phyllis Thaxter, American actress (d. 2012)
- 1925Maya Plisetskaya, Soviet-born Lithuanian-Spanish ballerina, choreographer, actress, and director (d. 2015)
- 1925Robert F. Kennedy, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 64th United States Attorney General (d. 1968)
- 1963Wan Yanhai, Chinese-American activist
- 1964Boris Dežulović, Croatian journalist and author
- 1989Cody Linley, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1407A truce between John the Fearless, Duke of Burgundy and Louis of Valois, Duke of Orléans is agreed upon under the auspices of John, Duke of Berry. Orléans would be assassinated three days later by Burgundy.
- 1820An 80-ton sperm whale attacks the Essex (a whaling ship from Nantucket, Massachusetts) 2,000 miles from the western coast of South America. (Herman Melville’s 1851 novel Moby-Dick is in part inspired by this story.)
- 1845Anglo-French blockade of the Río de la Plata: Battle of Vuelta de Obligado.
- 1917Ukraine is declared a republic.
- 1943World War II: Battle of Tarawa (Operation Galvanic) begins: United States Marines land on Tarawa Atoll in the Gilbert Islands and suffer heavy fire from Japanese shore guns and machine guns.
- 1945Nuremberg trials: Trials against 24 Nazi war criminals start at the Palace of Justice at Nuremberg.
- 1969Occupation of Alcatraz: Native American activists seize control of Alcatraz Island until being ousted by the U.S. Government on June 11, 1971.
- 1980Lake Peigneur drains into an underlying salt deposit. A misplaced Texaco oil probe had been drilled into the Diamond Crystal Salt Mine, causing water to flow down into the mine, eroding the edges of the hole.
- 1985Microsoft Windows 1.0 is released.
- 2001In Washington, D.C., U.S. President George W. Bush dedicates the United States Department of Justice headquarters building as the Robert F. Kennedy Justice Building, honoring the late Robert F. Kennedy on what would have been his 76th birthday.
View the complete list of historical events for November 20.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kenny Burrell, Tamer Karadağlı, Stephen Dunham, Barbara Windsor, Parker Posey, Alan Parker, Jerry Nelson, Kevin Woodford, Dean Pitchford, Todd Snider.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 20, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1936 – Dickey Lee, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 10, 1980 – Alejandro Millán, Mexican singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Elfonía and Stream of Passion); July 13, 1937 – Jack Purvis, English actor (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,215