Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 324th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,963 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,082 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Estelle Parsons
- 1947Joe Walsh
- 1954Steve Dahl
- 1961Larry Karaszewski
- 1970Joe Zaso
- 1978Freya Lim
- 1986Oliver Sykes
- 1992Gaku Matsuda
- 1993Sumire Satō
- 2000Connie Talbot
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1866Kenesaw Mountain Landis, American lawyer and judge (d. 1944)
- 1884Norman Thomas, American minister and politician (d. 1968)
- 1941Oliver Sipple, American soldier and activist (d. 1989)
- 1956Bo Derek, American actress and producer
- 1957Stefan Bellof, German race car driver (d. 1985)
- 1976Theodoros Velkos, Greek badminton player
- 1985Dan Byrd, American actor
- 1985Juan Cruz Álvarez, Argentinian race car driver
- 1990Mark Christian, Manx cyclist
- 1993Sumire Satō, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 762During the An Shi Rebellion, the Tang dynasty, with the help of Huihe tribe, recaptures Luoyang from the rebels.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British forces land at the Palisades and then attack Fort Lee. The Continental Army starts to retreat across New Jersey.
- 1789New Jersey becomes the first U.S. state to ratify the Bill of Rights.
- 1820An 80-ton sperm whale attacks the Essex (a whaling ship from Nantucket, Massachusetts) 2,000 miles from the western coast of South America. (Herman Melville’s 1851 novel Moby-Dick is in part inspired by this story.)
- 1940World War II: Hungary becomes a signatory of the Tripartite Pact, officially joining the Axis powers.
- 1969Occupation of Alcatraz: Native American activists seize control of Alcatraz Island until being ousted by the U.S. Government on June 11, 1971.
- 1974The United States Department of Justice files its final anti-trust suit against AT&T Corporation. This suit later leads to the breakup of AT&T and its Bell System.
- 1985Microsoft Windows 1.0 is released.
- 1989Velvet Revolution: The number of protesters assembled in Prague, Czechoslovakia swells from 200,000 the day before to an estimated half-million.
- 2003After the November 15 bombings, a second day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings occurs in Istanbul, Turkey, destroying the Turkish head office of HSBC Bank AS and the British consulate.
View the complete list of historical events for November 20.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leonard Nimoy, Lee Min-woo, Amy Pietz, Ken Norton, Matti Nykänen, Dominika Stará, Zoltán Buday, Kokia, Ronnie Lane, Binnie Barnes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 20, 1929.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1958 – Mike Scott, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Waterboys); November 14, 1989 – The Ready Set, American singer-songwriter; July 13, 1980 – Becky O'Donohue, American model, actress, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904