Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1902 was a Friday and it was the 325th day of the year 1902. It was the 47th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 118 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,994 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,331 days or 39.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,456 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 30, 1934.
If a dog named Lorca - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 546 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lorca will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lorca will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Roy Boulting
- 1922María Casares
- 1940Natalia Makarova
- 1945Goldie Hawn
- 1965Alexander Siddig
- 1972Rain Phoenix
- 1973Inés Sastre
- 1980Elaine Yiu
- 1989Ejay Falcon
View the complete list of November 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1852Francisco Tárrega, Spanish guitarist and composer (d. 1909)
- 1902Foster Hewitt, Canadian sportscaster (d. 1985)
- 1908Leo Politi, Italian-American author and illustrator (d. 1996)
- 1926Matti Ranin, Finnish actor (d. 2013)
- 1933T. Rasalingam, Sri Lankan politician
- 1950Stephen Geyer, American composer
- 1978Lucía Jiménez, Spanish actress and singer
- 1980Alec Brownstein, American author and director
- 1983Jamie Langley, English rugby player
- 1990Georgie Twigg, English field hockey player
View the complete list of November 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Angela’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386Timur of Samarkand captures and sacks the Georgian capital of Tbilisi, taking King Bagrat V of Georgia captive.
- 1922Rebecca Latimer Felton of Georgia takes the oath of office, becoming the first female United States Senator.
- 1945The United Auto Workers strike 92 General Motors plants in 50 cities to back up worker demands for a 30-percent raise.
- 1959American disc jockey Alan Freed, who had popularized the term “rock and roll” and music of that style, is fired from WABC-AM radio for refusing to deny allegations that he had participated in the payola scandal.
- 1964Second Vatican Council: The third session of the Roman Catholic Church’s ecumenical council closes.
- 1970Vietnam War: Operation Ivory Coast: A joint United States Air Force and Army team raids the Sơn Tây prisoner-of-war camp in an attempt to free American prisoners of war thought to be held there.
- 1977Minister of Internal Affairs Allan Highet announces that the national anthems of New Zealand shall be the traditional anthem “God Save the Queen” and “God Defend New Zealand”, by Thomas Bracken (lyrics) and John Joseph Woods (music), both being of equal status as appropriate to the occasion.
- 2004The Paris Club agrees to write off 80% (up to $100 billion) of Iraq’s external debt.
- 2004The island of Dominica is hit by the most destructive earthquake in its history. The northern half of the island sustains the most damage, especially the town of Portsmouth. It is also felt in neighboring Guadeloupe, where one person is killed.
- 2004The second round of the Ukrainian presidential election is held, giving rise to massive protests and controversy over the election’s integrity.
View the complete list of November 21 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21, and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Priscilla Meirelles, Joe Dempsie, Daniel Casey, Linda Scott, Liam Kyle Sullivan, Syuusuke Saito, Vanessa Zima, Paul Bartel, Tamar Braxton, Tom Fogerty.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 21, 1902.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st November 1902 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 8, 1902. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 19, 1911. Your score is -95. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,486 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,907 times in the year 1902. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 21, 1902. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 325th day of 1902
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 47th Friday of 1902
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 106 days
- Age on next birthday: 118 years old
- Days since birth: 42,994 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,331 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,456
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 30, 1934
- Age in dog years: 546 dog years old using a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: April 8, 1902 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 19, 1911 (-95)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,486 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,907 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XI.MCMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1968 – Samir Soni, English-Indian model and actor; April 8, 1956 – Jim Piddock, English actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 13, 1977 – Ivan De Battista, Maltese actor, singer, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,949