Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1904 was a Monday and it was the 326th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,368 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,401 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Chaskita - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 472 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chaskita will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chaskita will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Dr. John
- 1956Cherry Jones
- 1964Liza Tarbuck
- 1968Inka Bause
- 1973Inés Sastre
- 1978Sara Tanaka
- 1979Kim Dong-wan
- 1985Carly Rae Jepsen
- 1992Conor Maynard
- 2001Samantha Bailey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1926Odd Børretzen, Norwegian singer, author, and illustrator (d. 2012)
- 1947Nickolas Grace, English actor
- 1950Gary Pihl, American guitarist (Boston)
- 1964Shane Douglas, American wrestler and manager
- 1967Tripp Cromer, American baseball player
- 1980Elaine Yiu, Hong Kong actress
- 1980Leonardo González, Costa Rican footballer
- 1981Piet Rinke, Zimbabwean cricketer
- 1988Len Väljas, Canadian skier
- 1989Will Buckley, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789North Carolina ratifies the United States Constitution and is admitted as the 12th U.S. state.
- 1918The Flag of Estonia, previously used by pro-independence activists, is formally adopted as the national flag of the Republic of Estonia.
- 1945The United Auto Workers strike 92 General Motors plants in 50 cities to back up worker demands for a 30-percent raise.
- 1953The British Natural History Museum announces that the “Piltdown Man” skull, initially believed to be one of the most important fossilized hominid skulls ever found, is a hoax.
- 1964The Verrazano–Narrows Bridge opens to traffic. (At the time it is the world’s longest suspension bridge.)
- 1969The first permanent ARPANET link is established between UCLA and SRI.
- 1971Indian troops, partly aided by Mukti Bahini (Bengali guerrillas), defeat the Pakistan army in the Battle of Garibpur.
- 1974The Birmingham pub bombings kill 21 people. The Birmingham Six are sentenced to life in prison for the crime but subsequently acquitted.
- 2004The island of Dominica is hit by the most destructive earthquake in its history. The northern half of the island sustains the most damage, especially the town of Portsmouth. It is also felt in neighboring Guadeloupe, where one person is killed.
- 2009A mine explosion in Heilongjiang province, northeastern China, kills 108.
View the complete list of historical events for November 21.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Ganios, Heather Tom, Ken Hirai, Michael Bates, Chazz Palminteri, Loes Luca, Armida, Taraji P. Henson, Helen Svedin, Hansika Motwani.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 21, 1904.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1914 – Baldev Raj Chopra, Indian director and producer (d. 2008); January 7, 1974 – Svetlana Metkina, Russian actress; November 5, 1958 – Mo Gaffney, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,174