Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1904 was a Monday and it was the 326th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,098 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,392 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913John Boulting
- 1940Natalia Makarova
- 1946Jacky Lafon
- 1947Nickolas Grace
- 1962Steven Curtis Chapman
- 1977Tobias Sammet
- 1979Kim Dong-wan
- 1985Carly Rae Jepsen
- 1992Conor Maynard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1920Stan Musial, American baseball player and manager (d. 2013)
- 1924Christopher Tolkien, English author and academic
- 1934Laurence Luckinbill, American actor
- 1947Tiny Ron Taylor, American actor and basketball player
- 1956Cherry Jones, American actress
- 1967Tripp Cromer, American baseball player
- 1979Stromile Swift, American basketball player
- 1980Hank Blalock, American baseball player
- 1982Ryan Starr, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 2004Lyca Gairanod, Filipino singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 164 BCJudas Maccabeus, son of Mattathias of the Hasmonean family, restores the Temple in Jerusalem. This event is commemorated each year by the festival of Hanukkah.
- 235Pope Anterus succeeds Pontian as the nineteenth pope. During the persecutions of emperor Maximinus Thrax he is martyred.
- 1916World War I: A mine explodes and sinks HMHS Britannic in the Aegean Sea, killing 30 people.
- 1918A pogrom takes place in Lwów (now Lviv); over three days, at least 50 Jews and 270 Ukrainian Christians are killed by Poles.
- 1922Rebecca Latimer Felton of Georgia takes the oath of office, becoming the first female United States Senator.
- 1927Columbine Mine massacre: Striking coal miners are allegedly attacked with machine guns by a detachment of state police dressed in civilian clothes.
- 1959American disc jockey Alan Freed, who had popularized the term “rock and roll” and music of that style, is fired from WABC-AM radio for refusing to deny allegations that he had participated in the payola scandal.
- 1977Minister of Internal Affairs Allan Highet announces that the national anthems of New Zealand shall be the traditional anthem “God Save the Queen” and “God Defend New Zealand”, by Thomas Bracken (lyrics) and John Joseph Woods (music), both being of equal status as appropriate to the occasion.
- 1995The Dayton Peace Agreement is initialed at the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, near Dayton, Ohio, ending three and a half years of war in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The agreement is formally ratified in Paris, on December 14 that same year.
- 2012At least 28 are wounded after a bomb is thrown onto a bus in Tel Aviv.
View the complete list of historical events for November 21.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lavanya Tripathi, Herbert Ross, Howard Keel, Sean Patrick Thomas, Stephen Hillenburg, Guy Burnet, Michel Hazanavicius, Nina Dobrev, Daniel Day-Lewis, Stefie Shock.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 21, 1904.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1976 – Ryan Reynolds, Canadian-American actor and producer; November 2, 1966 – David Schwimmer, American actor, director, and producer; October 23, 1952 – Ken Tipton, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 966