Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1904 was a Monday and it was the 326th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,274 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,398 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Zili - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 528 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zili will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zili will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Eleanor Powell
- 1913Roy Boulting
- 1924Joseph Campanella
- 1926Prem Nath
- 1954Thomas Rothman
- 1958David Reivers
- 1973Brook Kerr
- 1984Jena Malone
- 1992Conor Maynard
- 2004Lyca Gairanod
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 21.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1913Roy Boulting, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2001)
- 1916Sid Luckman, American football player and soldier (d. 1998)
- 1926Prem Nath, Indian actor and director (d. 1992)
- 1940Richard Marcinko, American commander and author
- 1948Lonnie Jordan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (War)
- 1956Cherry Jones, American actress
- 1964Olden Polynice, Haitian-American basketball player and coach
- 1974Karen Rolton, Australian cricketer
- 1977Bruno Berner, Swiss footballer
- 1979Stromile Swift, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 21.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 235Pope Anterus succeeds Pontian as the nineteenth pope. During the persecutions of emperor Maximinus Thrax he is martyred.
- 1783In Paris, Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier and François Laurent d'Arlandes, make the first untethered hot air balloon flight.
- 1902The Philadelphia Football Athletics defeated the Kanaweola Athletic Club of Elmira, New York, 39–0, in the first ever professional American football night game.
- 1927Columbine Mine massacre: Striking coal miners are allegedly attacked with machine guns by a detachment of state police dressed in civilian clothes.
- 1945The United Auto Workers strike 92 General Motors plants in 50 cities to back up worker demands for a 30-percent raise.
- 1953The British Natural History Museum announces that the “Piltdown Man” skull, initially believed to be one of the most important fossilized hominid skulls ever found, is a hoax.
- 1962The Chinese People’s Liberation Army declares a unilateral ceasefire in the Sino-Indian War.
- 1964Second Vatican Council: The third session of the Roman Catholic Church’s ecumenical council closes.
- 1995The Dayton Peace Agreement is initialed at the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, near Dayton, Ohio, ending three and a half years of war in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The agreement is formally ratified in Paris, on December 14 that same year.
- 2004The Paris Club agrees to write off 80% (up to $100 billion) of Iraq’s external debt.
View the complete list of historical events for November 21.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stana Katic, Jerry Levine, Samantha Bond, Rainer Werner Fassbinder, Robert Parker, Bob Clark, George Stults, Magic, Diana Serra Cary, Terry Sanders.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 21, 1904.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1945 – Randolph Mantooth, American actor and director; February 16, 1919 – Georges Ulmer, Danish-French actor and composer (d. 1989); June 17, 1947 – Christopher Allport, American actor (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,276