Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1904 was a Monday and it was the 326th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,424 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,403 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Robyn - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 528 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Robyn will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Robyn will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Mikijirō Hira
- 1940Natalia Makarova
- 1941Juliet Mills
- 1947Nickolas Grace
- 1960Brian McNamara
- 1971Michael Strahan
- 1979Kim Dong-wan
- 1980Elaine Yiu
- 1992Conor Maynard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1870Joe Darling, Australian cricketer and politician (d. 1946)
- 1932Chronis Exarhakos, Greek actor (d. 1984)
- 1944Dick Durbin, American lawyer and politician
- 1946Jacky Lafon, Belgian actress
- 1953Tina Brown, English-American journalist and author
- 1955Cedric Maxwell, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1969Ken Griffey, Jr., American baseball player and actor
- 1970Karen Davila, Filipino journalist
- 1977Yolande James, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1979Vincenzo Iaquinta, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 235Pope Anterus succeeds Pontian as the nineteenth pope. During the persecutions of emperor Maximinus Thrax he is martyred.
- 1620Plymouth Colony settlers sign the Mayflower Compact (November 11, O.S.).
- 1905Albert Einstein’s paper, “Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?”, is published in the journal Annalen der Physik. This paper reveals the relationship between energy and mass. This leads to the mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc².
- 1910Sailors onboard Brazil’s most powerful military units, including the brand-new warships Brazilian battleship Minas Geraes, Brazilian battleship São Paulo, and Brazilian cruiser Bahia, violently rebel in what is now known as the Revolta da Chibata (Revolt of the Lash).
- 1916World War I: A mine explodes and sinks HMHS Britannic in the Aegean Sea, killing 30 people.
- 1918The Flag of Estonia, previously used by pro-independence activists, is formally adopted as the national flag of the Republic of Estonia.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: In Dublin, 31 people are killed in what became known as “Bloody Sunday”. This included fourteen British informants, fourteen Irish civilians and three Irish Republican Army prisoners.
- 1945The United Auto Workers strike 92 General Motors plants in 50 cities to back up worker demands for a 30-percent raise.
- 1972Voters in South Korea overwhelmingly approve a new constitution, giving legitimacy to Park Chung-hee and the Fourth Republic.
- 2013A supermarket roof collapse in Riga, Zolitude, Latvia killing 54 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 21.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Rees, Dana Brunetti, Christian Marquand, Syed Kirmani, Kenny Everett, Joris Ivens, Rob Minkoff, Jimmy Rowles, Ariel, Bobby Nunn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 21, 1904.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 25, 1970 – Lindsay Greenbush, American actress; October 25, 1970 – Adam Goldberg, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; April 29, 1965 – Peter Rauhofer, Austrian DJ and producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,202