Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1913 was a Friday and it was the 325th day of the year 1913. It was the 47th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,091 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,030 days or 35.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,323 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 30, 1945.
If a dog named Lyric - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 448 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lyric will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lyric will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Jobyna Ralston
- 1920Ralph Meeker
- 1926Odd Børretzen
- 1947Tiny Ron Taylor
- 1964Liza Tarbuck
- 1971Michael Strahan
- 1975Cherie Johnson
- 1984Jena Malone
- 2001Samantha Bailey
View the complete list of November 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1882Harold Lowe, Welsh officer on the RMS Titanic (d. 1944)
- 1940Dr. John, American singer-songwriter
- 1947Nickolas Grace, English actor
- 1966Evgeny Bareev, Russian chess player
- 1976Saleem Elahi, Pakistani cricketer
- 1978Sara Tanaka, American actress and physician
- 1979Vincenzo Iaquinta, Italian footballer
- 1980Hank Blalock, American baseball player
- 1990Dani King, English cyclist
- 1990Georgie Twigg, English field hockey player
View the complete list of November 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UEWVUSEL? Check your answers here: Word scramble UEWVUSEL. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861American Civil War: Confederate President Jefferson Davis appoints Judah Benjamin secretary of war.
- 1877Thomas Edison announces his invention of the phonograph, a machine that can record and play sound.
- 1962The Chinese People’s Liberation Army declares a unilateral ceasefire in the Sino-Indian War.
- 1964Second Vatican Council: The third session of the Roman Catholic Church’s ecumenical council closes.
- 1964The Verrazano–Narrows Bridge opens to traffic. (At the time it is the world’s longest suspension bridge.)
- 1969U.S. President Richard Nixon and Japanese Premier Eisaku Satō agree in Washington, D.C., on the return of Okinawa to Japanese control in 1972. Under the terms of the agreement, the U.S. is to retain its rights to bases on the island, but these are to be nuclear-free.
- 1980A deadly fire breaks out at the MGM Grand Hotel in Paradise, Nevada (now Bally’s Las Vegas). Eighty-seven people are killed and more than 650 are injured in the worst disaster in Nevada history.
- 1996Humberto Vidal explosion: Thirty-three people die when a Humberto Vidal shoe shop explodes.
- 2004The Paris Club agrees to write off 80% (up to $100 billion) of Iraq’s external debt.
- 2012At least 28 are wounded after a bomb is thrown onto a bus in Tel Aviv.
View the complete list of November 21 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21, and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Byner, Curtis Hanson, Julia Adamson, Peter Case, Rina Uchiyama, Brad Delson, Samantha Bond, Chazz Palminteri, Jimmy Witherspoon, Nathan Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 21, 1913.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st November 1913 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 7, 1916. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 24, 1928. Your score is -113. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 36,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 29,329 times in the year 1913. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 21, 1913. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 325th day of 1913
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 47th Friday of 1913
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 356 days
- Age on next birthday: 108 years old
- Days since birth: 39,091 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,030 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,323
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 30, 1945
- Age in dog years: 448 dog years old using a Cesky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 7, 1916 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 24, 1928 (-113)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 36,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 29,329 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XI.MCMXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1931 – Rita Moreno, Puerto Rican-American actress, singer, and dancer; August 14, 1960 – Sarah Brightman, English singer-songwriter and actress; April 5, 1992 – Emmalyn Estrada, Canadian singer-songwriter and dancer (G.R.L.).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,967