Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1902 was a Saturday and it was the 326th day of the year 1902. It was the 47th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 117 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,548 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,183 days or 38.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,441 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 1934.
If a dog named Lyndon - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 484 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lyndon will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lyndon will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Harry Wilson
- 1963Brian Robbins
- 1965Kristin Minter
- 1966Michael K. Williams
- 1967Mark Ruffalo
- 1976Ville Valo
- 1977Sydney Blu
- 1984Nathalie Nordnes
- 1984Scarlett Johansson
- 1996Mackenzie Lintz
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1698Pierre de Rigaud, Marquis de Vaudreuil-Cavagnial, Canadian-American soldier and politician, 10th Governor of Louisiana (d. 1778)
- 1767Andreas Hofer, Austrian innkeeper and activist (d. 1810)
- 1849Christian Rohlfs, German painter and academic (d. 1938)
- 1899Hoagy Carmichael, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (d. 1981)
- 1900Tom Macdonald, Welsh journalist and author (d. 1980)
- 1950Lyman Bostock, American baseball player (d. 1978)
- 1956Richard Kind, American actor
- 1971Cecilia Suárez, Mexican actress and producer
- 1981Ben Adams, English-Norwegian singer-songwriter and producer (A1)
- 1991Saki Shimizu, Japanese singer and actress (Berryz Kobo, ZYX, and High-King)
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1574Discovery of the Juan Fernández Islands off Chile.
- 1635Dutch colonial forces on Taiwan launch a pacification campaign against native villages, resulting in Dutch control of the middle and south of the island.
- 1935The China Clipper, the first plane to offer commercial transpacific air service, takes off from Alameda, California, for its first commercial flight. It reaches its destination, Manila, a week later.
- 1954The Humane Society of the United States is founded.
- 1975Juan Carlos is declared King of Spain following the death of Francisco Franco.
- 1987Two Chicago television stations are hijacked by an unknown pirate dressed as Max Headroom.
- 1989In West Beirut, a bomb explodes near the motorcade of Lebanese President René Moawad, killing him.
- 1990British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher withdraws from the Conservative Party leadership election, confirming the end of her premiership.
- 2003Baghdad DHL attempted shootdown incident: Shortly after takeoff, a DHL Express cargo plane is struck on the left wing by a surface-to-air missile and forced to land.
- 2012Ceasefire begins between Hamas in the Gaza Strip and Israel after eight days of violence and 150 deaths.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cody Kasch, iJustine, Michael Arden, Tom O'Connor, Tony Dow, Liz Mitchell, Clara Morgane, Doug Pinnick, Tanya Roberts, Jens Lekman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1902.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1902 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1923. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +94. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 9, 1905. Your incompatibility score is -84. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,486 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,907 times in the year 1902. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1902. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1902
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 47th Saturday of 1902
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 186 days
- Age on next birthday: 117 years old
- Days since birth: 42,548 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,183 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,441
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 1934
- Age in dog years: 484 dog years old using a Bichon Frise breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1923 (+94)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 9, 1905 (-84)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,486 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,907 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1925 – Dick Van Dyke, American actor, singer, and dancer; June 14, 1974 – Joshua Radin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; December 1, 1995 – Eva Boto, Slovenian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,931