Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1902 was a Saturday and it was the 326th day of the year 1902. It was the 47th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 245 days left before your next birthday. You will be 117 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,489 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,163 days or 38.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,439 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 1934.
If a dog named Bix - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 484 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bix will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bix will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Anne Crawford
- 1921Rodney Dangerfield
- 1947Paloma San Basilio
- 1956Lawrence Gowan
- 1963Corinne Russell
- 1965Kristin Minter
- 1982Charlene Choi
- 1982Fiona Glascott
- 1982Steve Angello
- 1989Valerie Weigmann
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1900Tom Macdonald, Welsh journalist and author (d. 1980)
- 1923Arthur Hiller, Canadian actor, director, and producer
- 1936John Bird, English actor and screenwriter
- 1939Mulayam Singh Yadav, Indian politician, 24th Indian Minister of Defence
- 1947Paloma San Basilio, Spanish singer-songwriter and producer
- 1958Bruce Payne, English actor
- 1967Quint Kessenich, American lacrosse player and sportscaster
- 1969Byron Houston, American basketball player
- 1972Jay Payton, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 2008Zeus, American dog (d. 2014)
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 845The first King of all Brittany, Nominoe, defeats the Frankish king Charles the Bald at the Battle of Ballon near Redon.
- 1574Discovery of the Juan Fernández Islands off Chile.
- 1635Dutch colonial forces on Taiwan launch a pacification campaign against native villages, resulting in Dutch control of the middle and south of the island.
- 1935The China Clipper, the first plane to offer commercial transpacific air service, takes off from Alameda, California, for its first commercial flight. It reaches its destination, Manila, a week later.
- 1963In Dallas, Texas, US President John F. Kennedy is assassinated and Texas Governor John Connally is seriously wounded. Suspect Lee Harvey Oswald is later captured and charged with the murder of both the President and police officer J. D. Tippit. Oswald is shot dead two days later by Jack Ruby while in police custody. Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson, becomes President upon Kennedy’s death.
- 1973The Italian Fascist organization Ordine Nuovo is disbanded.
- 1974The United Nations General Assembly grants the Palestine Liberation Organization observer status.
- 1989In West Beirut, a bomb explodes near the motorcade of Lebanese President René Moawad, killing him.
- 2002In Nigeria, more than 100 people are killed at an attack aimed at the contestants of the Miss World contest.
- 2004The Orange Revolution begins in Ukraine, resulting from the presidential elections.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katrina Bowden, Matt Barela, Cold 187um, Fearless Nadia, Yūji Kishi, Tony Martin, Gordon Cree, Diana Damrau, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Big Bill Broonzy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1902.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1902 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1923. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +94. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 9, 1905. Your incompatibility score is -84. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,486 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,907 times in the year 1902. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1902. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1902
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 47th Saturday of 1902
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 245 days
- Age on next birthday: 117 years old
- Days since birth: 42,489 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,163 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,439
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 1934
- Age in dog years: 484 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1923 (+94)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 9, 1905 (-84)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,486 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,907 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 12, 1956 – Bruce Greenwood, Canadian actor and producer; November 3, 1966 – Elita Kļaviņa, Latvian actress; September 18, 1936 – Big Tom, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Big Tom and The Mainliners).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,865