Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1936 was a Sunday and it was the 327th day of the year 1936. It was the 47th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,105 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,035 days or 27.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,020 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 1968.
If a dog named Shelda - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shelda will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shelda will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Geraldine Page
- 1940Terry Gilliam
- 1953Urmas Alender
- 1956Richard Kind
- 1967Mark Ruffalo
- 1976Ville Valo
- 1981Ben Adams
- 1982Fiona Glascott
- 1985Austin Brown
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1917Andrew Huxley, English physiologist and biophysicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2012)
- 1927Steven Muller, German-American scholar and academic (d. 2013)
- 1928Timothy Beaumont, Baron Beaumont of Whitley, English priest and politician (d. 2008)
- 1930Peter Hurford, English organist and composer
- 1949Richard Carmona, American physician and politician, 17th Surgeon General of the United States
- 1950Lyman Bostock, American baseball player (d. 1978)
- 1955James Edwards, American basketball player
- 1976Ville Valo, Finnish singer-songwriter (HIM)
- 1977Sydney Blu, Canadian DJ and producer
- 1989Chris Smalling, English footballer
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1718Off the coast of North Carolina, British pirate Edward Teach (best known as “Blackbeard”) is killed in battle with a boarding party led by Royal Navy Lieutenant Robert Maynard.
- 1837Canadian journalist and politician William Lyon Mackenzie calls for a rebellion against the United Kingdom in his essay “To the People of Upper Canada”, published in his newspaper The Constitution.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea: Confederate General John Bell Hood invades Tennessee in an unsuccessful attempt to draw Union General William T. Sherman from Georgia.
- 1928The premier performance of Ravel’s Boléro takes place in Paris.
- 1935The China Clipper, the first plane to offer commercial transpacific air service, takes off from Alameda, California, for its first commercial flight. It reaches its destination, Manila, a week later.
- 1954The Humane Society of the United States is founded.
- 1973The Italian Fascist organization Ordine Nuovo is disbanded.
- 1977British Airways inaugurates a regular London to New York City supersonic Concorde service.
- 1987Two Chicago television stations are hijacked by an unknown pirate dressed as Max Headroom.
- 1995A 7.3 MW earthquake strikes Gulf of Aqaba between the Sinai Peninsula and Saudi Arabia, the largest tectonic event in the area for many decades.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ivan Ivanovich Petrov, Timothy B. Schmit, Suzanne Valadon, Tony Bui, Dan Bălan, Mark Tremonti, Stacey Dash, Al B. Sure!, Miguel Sandoval, Nikos Kourkoulos.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1936.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1936 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 3, 1927. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 3, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -114. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 1936
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 47th Sunday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 210 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,105 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,035 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,020
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 1968
- Age in dog years: 389 dog years old using a Brittany breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 3, 1927 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 3, 1966 (-114)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1968 – Inka Bause, German actress and singer; March 16, 1929 – Nadja Tiller, Austrian-German actress; December 18, 1984 – Derrick Tribbett, American bass player and singer (Twisted Method and Dope).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,937