Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1936 was a Sunday and it was the 327th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,680 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,005 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Fennel - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 419 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fennel will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Fennel will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Jesse Colin Young
- 1950Tina Weymouth
- 1953Urmas Alender
- 1960Jim Bob
- 1961Mariel Hemingway
- 1963Winsor Harmon
- 1965Kristin Minter
- 1977Annika Norlin
- 1982Charlene Choi
- 1982Isild Le Besco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1899Hoagy Carmichael, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (d. 1981)
- 1902Ethel Smith, American organist (d. 1996)
- 1922Fikret Amirov, Azerbaijani composer (d. 1984)
- 1939Allen Garfield, American actor
- 1961Stephen Hough, English-Australian pianist and composer
- 1965Valeriya Gansvind, Estonian chess player
- 1968Sarah MacDonald, Canadian organist and conductor
- 1969Marjane Satrapi, Iranian author and illustrator
- 1979Eva Ódorová, Slovak table tennis player
- 1985Austin Brown, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1858Denver, Colorado, is founded.
- 1869In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched and is one of the last clippers ever built, and the only one still surviving today.
- 1928The premier performance of Ravel’s Boléro takes place in Paris.
- 1935The China Clipper, the first plane to offer commercial transpacific air service, takes off from Alameda, California, for its first commercial flight. It reaches its destination, Manila, a week later.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad: General Friedrich Paulus sends Adolf Hitler a telegram saying that the German 6th Army is surrounded.
- 1943World War II: Cairo Conference: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and Chinese Premier Chiang Kai-shek meet in Cairo, Egypt, to discuss ways to defeat Japan.
- 1973The Italian Fascist organization Ordine Nuovo is disbanded.
- 1975Juan Carlos is declared King of Spain following the death of Francisco Franco.
- 1986Mike Tyson defeats Trevor Berbick to become youngest Heavyweight champion in boxing history.
- 2005Angela Merkel becomes the first female Chancellor of Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for November 22.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rolly Teranishi, Mos Def, Amy Poehler, Christopher Collins, Samantha Beckinsale, Carrie Underwood, Amrish Puri, Phyllis Smith, Judy Craig, Ezio Pinza.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 22, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1916 – Frank Coghlan, Jr., American actor and pilot (d. 2009); January 30, 1947 – Steve Marriott, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (d. 1991); April 17, 1979 – Sung Si-kyung, South Korean singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,145