Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1936 was a Sunday and it was the 327th day of the year 1936. It was the 47th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,944 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,981 days or 27.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,014 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 1968.
If a dog named Steve - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Steve will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Steve will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Harry Wilson
- 1923Dika Newlin
- 1941Jesse Colin Young
- 1956Richard Kind
- 1968Sidse Babett Knudsen
- 1971Cecilia Suárez
- 1977Sydney Blu
- 1978Karen O
- 1981Jenny Owen Youngs
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1602Elisabeth of France (d. 1644)
- 1890Charles de Gaulle, French general and politician, 18th President of France (d. 1970)
- 1923Arthur Hiller, Canadian actor, director, and producer
- 1939Mulayam Singh Yadav, Indian politician, 24th Indian Minister of Defence
- 1943Billie Jean King, American tennis player and sportscaster
- 1948Stewart Guthrie, New Zealand police officer (d. 1990)
- 1984Scarlett Johansson, American actress and singer
- 1990Jang Dong-woo, South Korean singer and dancer (Infinite and Infinite H)
- 1996Mackenzie Lintz, American actress
- 1996Madison Davenport, American actress and singer
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1574Discovery of the Juan Fernández Islands off Chile.
- 1812War of 1812: Seventeen Indiana Rangers are killed at the Battle of Wild Cat Creek.
- 1858Denver, Colorado, is founded.
- 1908The Congress of Manastir establishes the Albanian alphabet.
- 1935The China Clipper, the first plane to offer commercial transpacific air service, takes off from Alameda, California, for its first commercial flight. It reaches its destination, Manila, a week later.
- 1940World War II: Following the initial Italian invasion, Greek troops counterattack into Italian-occupied Albania and capture Korytsa.
- 1963In Dallas, Texas, US President John F. Kennedy is assassinated and Texas Governor John Connally is seriously wounded. Suspect Lee Harvey Oswald is later captured and charged with the murder of both the President and police officer J. D. Tippit. Oswald is shot dead two days later by Jack Ruby while in police custody. Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson, becomes President upon Kennedy’s death.
- 1968The Beatles release The Beatles (known popularly as The White Album).
- 1990British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher withdraws from the Conservative Party leadership election, confirming the end of her premiership.
- 2005Angela Merkel becomes the first female Chancellor of Germany.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ron Shelton, Tony Capstick, Timo Kotipelto, Tom Savini, Susannah Doyle, Rick Ross, David R. Ellis, Charles Crichton, Britt Irvin, Mia Rose.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1936.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1936 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 3, 1927. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 3, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -114. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 1936
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 47th Sunday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 6 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,944 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,981 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,014
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 1968
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Pyrenean Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 3, 1927 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 3, 1966 (-114)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1975 – Jason Marsden, American actor, director, and producer; April 22, 1955 – Johnnie To, Hong Kong director and producer; April 6, 1937 – Terrence Hardiman, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,721