Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1936 was a Sunday and it was the 327th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 154 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,796 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,009 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Besito - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Besito will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Besito will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Anne Crawford
- 1930Peter Hall
- 1939Allen Garfield
- 1965Peter Safran
- 1977Annika Norlin
- 1978Karen O
- 1981Song Hye-kyo
- 1982Charlene Choi
- 1982Steve Angello
- 1988Jamie Campbell Bower
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1845Aleksander Kunileid, Estonian composer and educator (d. 1875)
- 1900Tom Macdonald, Welsh journalist and author (d. 1980)
- 1917Andrew Huxley, English physiologist and biophysicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2012)
- 1940Roy Thomas, American author
- 1941Volker Roemheld, German physiologist and biologist (d. 2013)
- 1943Roger L. Simon, American author and screenwriter
- 1959Fabio Parra, Colombian cyclist
- 1962Rezauddin Stalin, Bangladeshi poet and educator
- 1965Kristin Minter, American actress
- 1983Peter Ramage, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1574Discovery of the Juan Fernández Islands off Chile.
- 1635Dutch colonial forces on Taiwan launch a pacification campaign against native villages, resulting in Dutch control of the middle and south of the island.
- 1858Denver, Colorado, is founded.
- 1928The premier performance of Ravel’s Boléro takes place in Paris.
- 1940World War II: Following the initial Italian invasion, Greek troops counterattack into Italian-occupied Albania and capture Korytsa.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad: General Friedrich Paulus sends Adolf Hitler a telegram saying that the German 6th Army is surrounded.
- 1943Lebanon gains independence from France.
- 1967UN Security Council Resolution 242 is adopted, establishing a set of the principles aimed at guiding negotiations for an Arab–Israeli peace settlement.
- 1974The United Nations General Assembly grants the Palestine Liberation Organization observer status.
- 1995Toy Story is released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery.
View the complete list of historical events for November 22.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Mitchell, Janet Jackson, Graham Kennedy, Yuri Vizbor, Rosie Flores, Jimmy Webb, Red Foley, Don Matheson, Rachel Ward, Yongyoot Thongkongtoon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 22, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1905 – Howard McNear, American actor (d. 1969); March 30, 1967 – Megumi Hayashibara, Japanese voice actress and singer; March 4, 1982 – Uma Blasini, Puerto Rican model, Miss Puerto Rico Universe 2007.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,119