Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1966 was a Tuesday and it was the 326th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 51 years old today. There have been 18,628 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 631 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Bucephalus - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bucephalus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bucephalus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936John Bird
- 1950Steven Van Zandt
- 1953Urmas Alender
- 1959Eddie Frierson
- 1977Annika Norlin
- 1978Mélanie Doutey
- 1981Ben Adams
- 1983Tyler Hilton
- 1985Ava Leigh
- 1993Adèle Exarchopoulos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1904Fumio Niwa, Japanese author (d. 2005)
- 1922Wiyogo Atmodarminto, Indonesian general and politician, 10th Governor of Jakarta (d. 2012)
- 1923Dika Newlin, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2006)
- 1930Peter Hurford, English organist and composer
- 1950Jim Jefferies, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1955James Edwards, American basketball player
- 1967Quint Kessenich, American lacrosse player and sportscaster
- 1976Ville Valo, Finnish singer-songwriter (HIM)
- 1977Sydney Blu, Canadian DJ and producer
- 1980Rait Keerles, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 845The first King of all Brittany, Nominoe, defeats the Frankish king Charles the Bald at the Battle of Ballon near Redon.
- 1858Denver, Colorado, is founded.
- 1940World War II: Following the initial Italian invasion, Greek troops counterattack into Italian-occupied Albania and capture Korytsa.
- 1954The Humane Society of the United States is founded.
- 1963In Dallas, Texas, US President John F. Kennedy is assassinated and Texas Governor John Connally is seriously wounded. Suspect Lee Harvey Oswald is later captured and charged with the murder of both the President and police officer J. D. Tippit. Oswald is shot dead two days later by Jack Ruby while in police custody. Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson, becomes President upon Kennedy’s death.
- 1967UN Security Council Resolution 242 is adopted, establishing a set of the principles aimed at guiding negotiations for an Arab–Israeli peace settlement.
- 1973The Italian Fascist organization Ordine Nuovo is disbanded.
- 1987Two Chicago television stations are hijacked by an unknown pirate dressed as Max Headroom.
- 1995A 7.3 MW earthquake strikes Gulf of Aqaba between the Sinai Peninsula and Saudi Arabia, the largest tectonic event in the area for many decades.
- 2005Angela Merkel becomes the first female Chancellor of Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for November 22.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Tomlin, Salil Ankola, Dimitris Mitropanos, Pamela Cundell, Mike Piazza, Kevin Corrigan, Kathleen Noone, Pierre Renoir, Thelma Barlow, Michael York.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 22, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Keep Me Hangin’ On by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 26, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1925 – Charles Tyner, American actor; September 18, 1961 – Mark Olson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Jayhawks and Original Harmony Ridge Creekdippers); July 1, 1972 – Sunshine Becker, American singer (Furthur).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,323