Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 326th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,895 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 572 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Nibbler - a Sealyham Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nibbler will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nibbler will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Helenka Pantaleoni
- 1923Arthur Hiller
- 1930Peter Hall
- 1956Richard Kind
- 1965Peter Safran
- 1976Ville Valo
- 1981Ben Adams
- 1984Nathalie Nordnes
- 1985Ava Leigh
- 1991Diana Danielle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1948Radomir Antić, Serbian footballer and manager
- 1958Horse, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1962Rezauddin Stalin, Bangladeshi poet and educator
- 1962Victor Pelevin, Russian author
- 1963Kennedy Pola, Samoan-American football player and coach
- 1965Mads Mikkelsen, Danish actor
- 1968Rasmus Lerdorf, Greenlandic-Canadian computer programmer, created PHP
- 1979Jeremy Dale, American illustrator (d. 2014)
- 1988Jamie Campbell Bower, English actor and singer
- 2008Zeus, American dog (d. 2014)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 845The first King of all Brittany, Nominoe, defeats the Frankish king Charles the Bald at the Battle of Ballon near Redon.
- 1307Pope Clement V issues the papal bull Pastoralis Praeeminentiae which instructed all Christian monarchs in Europe to arrest all Templars and seize their assets.
- 1928The premier performance of Ravel’s Boléro takes place in Paris.
- 1940World War II: Following the initial Italian invasion, Greek troops counterattack into Italian-occupied Albania and capture Korytsa.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad: General Friedrich Paulus sends Adolf Hitler a telegram saying that the German 6th Army is surrounded.
- 1963In Dallas, Texas, US President John F. Kennedy is assassinated and Texas Governor John Connally is seriously wounded. Suspect Lee Harvey Oswald is later captured and charged with the murder of both the President and police officer J. D. Tippit. Oswald is shot dead two days later by Jack Ruby while in police custody. Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson, becomes President upon Kennedy’s death.
- 1967UN Security Council Resolution 242 is adopted, establishing a set of the principles aimed at guiding negotiations for an Arab–Israeli peace settlement.
- 1977British Airways inaugurates a regular London to New York City supersonic Concorde service.
- 1990British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher withdraws from the Conservative Party leadership election, confirming the end of her premiership.
- 2003Baghdad DHL attempted shootdown incident: Shortly after takeoff, a DHL Express cargo plane is struck on the left wing by a surface-to-air missile and forced to land.
View the complete list of historical events for November 22.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Newbern, Naseeruddin Shah, Jackie Evancho, Vasilis Papakonstantinou, Masi Oka, MC Hammer, David Mitchell, Kathy Ireland, Ella Koon, Jasmine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 22, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘Shaft’ by Isaac Hayes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 27, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1992 – Christian Antidormi, Australian actor; October 3, 1970 – Jimmy Ray, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 11, 1914 – Ralph Clanton, American actor (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,257