Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 326th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,622 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 563 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Helenka Pantaleoni
- 1939Allen Garfield
- 1950Tina Weymouth
- 1960Leos Carax
- 1967Mark Ruffalo
- 1981Ben Adams
- 1982Charlene Choi
- 1982Steve Angello
- 1988Jamie Campbell Bower
- 1996Madison Davenport
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1564Henry Brooke, 11th Baron Cobham, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Kent (d. 1610)
- 1690François Colin de Blamont, French pianist and composer (d. 1760)
- 1876Percival Proctor Baxter, American lawyer and politician, 53rd Governor of Maine (d.1969)
- 1929Staughton Lynd, American lawyer, historian, author, and activist
- 1959Fabio Parra, Colombian cyclist
- 1963Corinne Russell, English model, actress, and dancer
- 1965Jörg Jung, German footballer and manager
- 1976Adrian Bakalli, Belgian footballer
- 1979Chris Doran, Irish singer
- 1988Jyoti Guptara, English-Swiss journalist and author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 498After the death of Anastasius II, Symmachus is elected Pope in the Lateran Palace, while Laurentius is elected Pope in Santa Maria Maggiore.
- 1635Dutch colonial forces on Taiwan launch a pacification campaign against native villages, resulting in Dutch control of the middle and south of the island.
- 1718Off the coast of North Carolina, British pirate Edward Teach (best known as “Blackbeard”) is killed in battle with a boarding party led by Royal Navy Lieutenant Robert Maynard.
- 1812War of 1812: Seventeen Indiana Rangers are killed at the Battle of Wild Cat Creek.
- 1931Al-Mina'a SC was founded in Iraq.
- 1973The Italian Fascist organization Ordine Nuovo is disbanded.
- 1987Two Chicago television stations are hijacked by an unknown pirate dressed as Max Headroom.
- 1989In West Beirut, a bomb explodes near the motorcade of Lebanese President René Moawad, killing him.
- 1990British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher withdraws from the Conservative Party leadership election, confirming the end of her premiership.
- 2004The Orange Revolution begins in Ukraine, resulting from the presidential elections.
View the complete list of historical events for November 22.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gabriel Macht, Ana Free, James Cagney, Anna Sophia Berglund, Warren Stevens, Gary Winick, Namrata Shirodkar, Viorica Ursuleac, Rusty Joiner, Emilia Clarke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 22, 1971.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘Shaft’ by Isaac Hayes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 27, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1975 – David Burtka, American actor and chef; July 31, 1923 – Ahmet Ertegun, Turkish-American songwriter and producer, founded Atlantic Records (d. 2006); April 21, 1970 – Glen Hansard, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Frames and The Swell Season).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 938