Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1984 was a Thursday and it was the 327th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 97 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,321 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,107 days or 11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 417 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 2016.
If a dog named Frekles - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 193 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Frekles will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Frekles will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Terry Gilliam
- 1950Tina Weymouth
- 1956Richard Kind
- 1959Lenore Zann
- 1968Sidse Babett Knudsen
- 1978Karen O
- 1982Isild Le Besco
- 1983Sei Ashina
- 1985Austin Brown
- 1991Saki Shimizu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1690François Colin de Blamont, French pianist and composer (d. 1760)
- 1893Harley Earl, American businessman (d. 1969)
- 1902Emanuel Feuermann, Austrian-American cellist and educator (d. 1942)
- 1922Eugene Stoner, American weapons designers, designed the AR-15 rifle (d. 1997)
- 1925Gunther Schuller, American horn player, composer, and conductor (d. 2015)
- 1930Peter Hurford, English organist and composer
- 1950Jim Jefferies, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1978Karen O, South Korean-American singer-songwriter and pianist (Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Native Korean Rock)
- 1983Peter Ramage, English footballer
- 1987Martti Aljand, Estonian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1574Discovery of the Juan Fernández Islands off Chile.
- 1635Dutch colonial forces on Taiwan launch a pacification campaign against native villages, resulting in Dutch control of the middle and south of the island.
- 1812War of 1812: Seventeen Indiana Rangers are killed at the Battle of Wild Cat Creek.
- 1837Canadian journalist and politician William Lyon Mackenzie calls for a rebellion against the United Kingdom in his essay “To the People of Upper Canada”, published in his newspaper The Constitution.
- 1858Denver, Colorado, is founded.
- 1935The China Clipper, the first plane to offer commercial transpacific air service, takes off from Alameda, California, for its first commercial flight. It reaches its destination, Manila, a week later.
- 1963In Dallas, Texas, US President John F. Kennedy is assassinated and Texas Governor John Connally is seriously wounded. Suspect Lee Harvey Oswald is later captured and charged with the murder of both the President and police officer J. D. Tippit. Oswald is shot dead two days later by Jack Ruby while in police custody. Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson, becomes President upon Kennedy’s death.
- 1967UN Security Council Resolution 242 is adopted, establishing a set of the principles aimed at guiding negotiations for an Arab–Israeli peace settlement.
- 1987Two Chicago television stations are hijacked by an unknown pirate dressed as Max Headroom.
- 1995A 7.3 MW earthquake strikes Gulf of Aqaba between the Sinai Peninsula and Saudi Arabia, the largest tectonic event in the area for many decades.
View the complete list of historical events for November 22.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michele Lee, Marin Sais, Carly Rae Jepsen, Okan Bayülgen, WestBam, Betty Marsden, Tomomi Kahala, Chazz Palminteri, Lee Mavers, KevJumba.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 22, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go by Wham! as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1175. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1972 – Chihiro Yonekura, Japanese singer-songwriter; January 1, 1979 – Koichi Domoto, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (KinKi Kids); August 1, 1922 – Arthur Hill, Canadian-American actor (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,413