Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1924 was a Sunday and it was the 328th day of the year 1924. It was the 47th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 90 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,608 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,536 days or 31.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,172 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 1, 1956.
If a dog named Macho - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Macho will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Macho will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915John Dehner
- 1924Paula Raymond
- 1928Elmarie Wendel
- 1938Esko Nikkari
- 1955Steven Brust
- 1969Jonathan Seet
- 1970Oded Fehr
- 1971Lisa Arch
- 1978Alison Mosshart
- 1992Miley Cyrus
View the complete list of November 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1820Isaac Todhunter, English mathematician and author (d. 1884)
- 1886Eduards Smiļģis, Latvian actor and director (d. 1966)
- 1928Jerry Bock, American composer (d. 2010)
- 1932Michel David-Weill, French-American banker
- 1944James Toback, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1949Sandra Stevens, English singer (Brotherhood of Man)
- 1961John Schnatter, American businessman, founded Papa John’s Pizza
- 1961Keith Ablow, American psychiatrist and author
- 1974Jamie Sharper, American football player
- 1988Saab Magalona, Filipino actress and singer
View the complete list of November 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1733The start of the 1733 slave insurrection on St. John in what was then the Danish West Indies.
- 1890King William III of the Netherlands dies without a male heir and a special law is passed to allow his daughter Princess Wilhelmina to succeed him.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: The last of U.S. forces withdraw from Veracruz, occupied seven months earlier in response to the Tampico Affair.
- 1943World War II: The Deutsche Opernhaus on Bismarckstraße in the Berlin neighborhood of Charlottenburg is destroyed. It will eventually be rebuilt in 1961 and be called the Deutsche Oper Berlin.
- 1959French President Charles de Gaulle declares in a speech in Strasbourg his vision for “Europe, from the Atlantic to the Urals”.
- 1971Representatives of the People’s Republic of China attend the United Nations, including the United Nations Security Council, for the first time.
- 1976Apneist Jacques Mayol is the first man to reach a depth of 100 m undersea without breathing equipment.
- 1985Gunmen hijack EgyptAir Flight 648 while en route from Athens to Cairo. When the plane lands in Malta, Egyptian commandos storm the aircraft, but 60 people die in the raid.
- 1993Rachel Whiteread wins both the £20,000 Turner Prize award for best British modern artist and the £40,000 K Foundation art award for the worst artist of the year.
- 2003Rose Revolution: Georgian president Eduard Shevardnadze resigns following weeks of mass protests over flawed elections.
View the complete list of November 23 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Clark Datchler, Matthew Friedberger, Larry Hovis, Raquel Zimmermann, Marlene Dietrich, Jason Gray-Stanford, Rasmus Rasmussen, Ted Bessell, Mary Walter, Hanna Ralph.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 23, 1924.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd November 1924 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 24, 1922. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 27, 1928. Your incompatibility score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 23, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 328th day of 1924
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 47th Sunday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 90 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,608 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,536 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,172
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 1, 1956
- Age in dog years: 396 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: September 24, 1922 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 27, 1928 (-143)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XI.MCMXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1963 – Colin Wells, English actor; October 25, 1973 – Lamont Bentley, American actor and rapper (d. 2005); March 1, 1926 – Robert Clary, French-American actor and author.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,977