Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1978 was a Thursday and it was the 327th day of the year 1978. It was the 47th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,767 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,256 days or 14.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 534 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 1, 2010.
If a dog named Spook - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spook will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Spook will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912George O'Hanlon
- 1921Fred Buscaglione
- 1924Paula Raymond
- 1929Gloria Lynne
- 1941Franco Nero
- 1943Sue Nicholls
- 1951David Rappaport
- 1979Kelly Brook
- 1990Eddy Kim
- 1992Miley Cyrus
View the complete list of November 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1715Pierre Charles Le Monnier, French astronomer and author (d. 1799)
- 1914Wilson Tucker, American projectionist and author (d. 2006)
- 1925Johnny Mandel, American composer and conductor
- 1926R. L. Burnside, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2005)
- 1941Alan Mullery, English footballer and manager
- 1960Robin Roberts, American sportscaster and journalist
- 1964Frank Rutherford, Bahamian triple jumper
- 1966Vincent Cassel, French actor and producer
- 1970Zoë Ball, English radio and television host
- 1972Chris Adler, American drummer (Lamb of God and Blotted Science)
View the complete list of November 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Virgil’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644John Milton publishes Areopagitica, a pamphlet decrying censorship.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Chattanooga begins: Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant reinforce troops at Chattanooga, Tennessee, and counter-attack Confederate troops.
- 1924Edwin Hubble’s scientific discovery that Andromeda, previously believed to be a nebula within our galaxy, is actually another galaxy, and that the Milky Way is only one of many such galaxies in the universe, was first published in a newspaper.citation needed date=November 2014
- 1934An Anglo-Ethiopian boundary commission in the Ogaden discovers an Italian garrison at Walwal, well within Ethiopian territory. This leads to the Abyssinia Crisis.
- 1940World War II: Romania becomes a signatory of the Tripartite Pact, officially joining the Axis powers.
- 1955The Cocos Islands are transferred from the control of the United Kingdom to that of Australia.
- 1981Iran–Contra affair: Ronald Reagan signs the top secret National Security Decision Directive 17 (NSDD-17), giving the Central Intelligence Agency the authority to recruit and support Contra rebels in Nicaragua.
- 1985Gunmen hijack EgyptAir Flight 648 while en route from Athens to Cairo. When the plane lands in Malta, Egyptian commandos storm the aircraft, but 60 people die in the raid.
- 1992The first smartphone, the IBM Simon, is introduced at COMDEX in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 2006A series of bombings kills at least 215 people and injures 257 others in Sadr City, making it the second deadliest sectarian attack since the beginning of the Iraq War in 2003.
View the complete list of November 23 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23, and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Spring Byington, Manoel de Oliveira, Saori Yamamoto, Virgilio Savona, Juan A. Baptista, Brenna O'Brien, Lisa Eichhorn, Bobby Colomby, Chloe Bridges, Tamlyn Tomita.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 23, 1978.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd November 1978 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 28, 1951. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your score is -219. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,304,105,753. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was MacArthur Park by Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 25, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 122,638,528 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1978. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd November 1978 is 335,996. That’s equivalent to 233 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,323 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,158 times in the year 1978. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 23, 1978. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 1978
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 47th Thursday of 1978
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 304 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,767 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,256 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 534
- Next full moon: February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 1, 2010
- Age in dog years: 213 dog years old using a Irish Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 28, 1951 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-219)
- 1978 world population: 4,304,105,753
- Number one song: MacArthur Park by Donna Summer (November 25, 1978)
- Babies born in 1978: 122,638,528
- Babies born in 1978 every day: 335,996
- Babies born in 1978 every minute: 233
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,323 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,158 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XI.MCMLXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 16, 1957 – Yuri Shevchuk, Russian singer-songwriter and guitarist (DDT); September 14, 1967 – Dan Cortese, American actor; November 7, 1943 – Joni Mitchell, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,139