Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1980 was a Sunday and it was the 328th day of the year 1980. It was the 47th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 56 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,649 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,216 days or 14.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 529 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 1, 2012.
If a dog named Faelanx - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 238 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Faelanx will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Faelanx will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kathryn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912George O'Hanlon
- 1916Michael Gough
- 1921Fred Buscaglione
- 1936Steve Landesberg
- 1944James Toback
- 1948Bruce Vilanch
- 1949Jerry verDorn
- 1971Chris Hardwick
- 1992Miley Cyrus
- 1996Lia Marie Johnson
View the complete list of November 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1907Lars Leksell, Swedish physician and neurosurgeon (d. 1986)
- 1926Sathya Sai Baba, Indian guru and philosopher (d. 2011)
- 1932Kunie Tanaka, Japanese actor
- 1935Vladislav Volkov, Russian engineer and astronaut (d. 1971)
- 1945Keith Hampshire, English-Canadian singer-songwriter and radio host
- 1956Shane Gould, Australian swimmer and coach
- 1978Alison Mosshart, American singer-songwriter (The Kills, The Dead Weather, and Discount)
- 1980David Britz, American nanotechnologist and engineer
- 1983Fatih Yiğituşağı, Turkish footballer
- 1988Saab Magalona, Filipino actress and singer
View the complete list of November 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1248Conquest of Seville by Christian troops under King Ferdinand III of Castile.
- 1733The start of the 1733 slave insurrection on St. John in what was then the Danish West Indies.
- 1876Corrupt Tammany Hall leader William Magear Tweed (better known as Boss Tweed) is delivered to authorities in New York City after being captured in Spain.
- 1939World War II: HMS Rawalpindi is sunk by the German battleships German battleship Scharnhorst and German battleship Gneisenau.
- 1943World War II: Tarawa and Makin atolls fall to American forces.
- 1943World War II: The Deutsche Opernhaus on Bismarckstraße in the Berlin neighborhood of Charlottenburg is destroyed. It will eventually be rebuilt in 1961 and be called the Deutsche Oper Berlin.
- 1959French President Charles de Gaulle declares in a speech in Strasbourg his vision for “Europe, from the Atlantic to the Urals”.
- 1978Cyclone kills about 1000 people in Eastern Sri Lanka.
- 1996Ethiopian Airlines Flight 961 is hijacked, then crashes into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Comoros after running out of fuel, killing 125.
- 2006A series of bombings kills at least 215 people and injures 257 others in Sadr City, making it the second deadliest sectarian attack since the beginning of the Iraq War in 2003.
View the complete list of November 23 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gene Rayburn, Shannen Doherty, Danay García, Phyllis Smith, Iiris, Anna Bergendahl, Ezra Koenig, Darryl Worley, Dimitris Horn, Genevieve Nnaji.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 23, 1980.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd November 1980 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 4, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 16, 1972. Your score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 29, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd November 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 23, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 328th day of 1980
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 47th Sunday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 56 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,649 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,216 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 529
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 1, 2012
- Age in dog years: 238 dog years old using a Otterhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 4, 1954 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 16, 1972 (-117)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Lady by Kenny Rogers (November 29, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XI.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1966 – Marta Sánchez, Spanish singer and guitarist; October 30, 1939 – Eddie Holland, American singer-songwriter and producer; February 5, 1952 – Daniel Balavoine, French singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,124