Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 1988 was a Monday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 69 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,523 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 356 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Gloria Grahame
- 1946Joe Dante
- 1949Paul Shaffer
- 1963Armando Iannucci
- 1966Sam Seder
- 1976Ryan Kwanten
- 1991Jessica Robinson
- 1991Mayuko Kawakita
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1950Peeter Torop, Estonian semiotician and academic
- 1959Judd Nelson, American actor
- 1959Nancy Charest, Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 2014)
- 1959Stephen Roche, Irish cyclist and sportscaster
- 1961Jane Sibbett, American actress and producer
- 1962Paul Dinello, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963Johnny Newman, American basketball player
- 1967Stephnie Weir, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1983Nelson Haedo Valdez, Paraguayan footballer
- 1992Jake Miller, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 587Treaty of Andelot: King Guntram of Burgundy recognizes Childebert II as his heir.
- 1666At least 3,000 men of the Scottish Royal Army led by Tam Dalyell of the Binns defeat about 900 Covenanter rebels in the Battle of Rullion Green.
- 1821Panama Independence Day: Panama separates from Spain and joins Gran Colombia.
- 1843Ka Lā Hui (Hawaiian Independence Day): The Kingdom of Hawaii is officially recognized by the United Kingdom and France as an independent nation.
- 1914World War I: Following a war-induced closure in July, the New York Stock Exchange re-opens for bond trading.
- 1919Lady Astor is elected as a Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. She is the first woman to sit in the House of Commons. (Countess Markievicz, the first to be elected, refused to sit.)
- 1965Vietnam War: In response to U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson’s call for “more flags” in Vietnam, Philippine President-elect Ferdinand Marcos announces he will send troops to help fight in South Vietnam.
- 1971Wasfi al-Tal, Prime Minister of Jordan, is assassinated by the Black September unit of the Palestine Liberation Organization.
- 1980Iran–Iraq War: Operation Morvarid – The bulk of the Iraqi Navy is destroyed by the Iranian Navy in the Persian Gulf. (Commemorated in Iran as Navy Day.)
- 2002Suicide bombers blow up an Israeli-owned hotel in Mombasa, Kenya; their colleagues fail in their attempt to bring down Arkia Israel Airlines Flight 582 with surface-to-air missiles.
View the complete list of historical events for November 28.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Geneviève Brouillette, Benno Besson, Mike Oldfield, Billy Campbell, Matt Lapinskas, Jeanne Crain, Nicole Paggi, Sandra Lyng Haugen, Ami Onuki, Tetsuya Takeda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 28, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby, I Love Your Way/Freebird Medley by Will to Power as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 3, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1923 – Ann Miller, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2004); November 10, 1950 – Debra Hill, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2005); January 18, 1972 – Vinod Kambli, Indian cricketer, sportscaster, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063