Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 334th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,466 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Jonah - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jonah will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jonah will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1796Carl Loewe
- 1920Virginia Mayo
- 1929Joan Ganz Cooney
- 1937Ridley Scott
- 1949Vlassis Bonatsos
- 1951Daniel Petrie, Jr.
- 1959Cherie Currie
- 1982Elisha Cuthbert
- 1985Kaley Cuoco
- 1988Eir Aoi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1554Philip Sidney, English soldier, courtier, and poet (d. 1586)
- 1847Afonso Pena, Brazilian lawyer and politician, 6th President of Brazil (d. 1909)
- 1907Jacques Barzun, French-American historian and author (d. 2012)
- 1911Jorge Negrete, Mexican-American singer and actor (d. 1953)
- 1920Virginia Mayo, American actress and singer (d. 2005)
- 1945Hilary Armstrong, Baroness Armstrong of Hill Top, English politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster
- 1973Im Chang-jung, South Korean actor and singer
- 1981Zabiuddin Ansari, Indian-Pakistani accused terrorist
- 1984Alan Hutton, Scottish footballer
- 1990Magnus Carlsen, Norwegian chess player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804The Democratic-Republican-controlled United States Senate begins an impeachment trial of Federalist Supreme Court Justice Samuel Chase.
- 1824Ground is broken at Allanburg, Ontario, for the building of the first Welland Canal.
- 1886The Folies Bergère stages its first revue.
- 1916Costa Rica signs the Buenos Aires Convention, a copyright treaty.
- 1934The LNER Class A3 4472 Flying Scotsman becomes the first steam locomotive to be authenticated as reaching 100 mph.
- 1967The Pakistan Peoples Party is founded by Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, who becomes its first chairman.
- 1971Iran seizes the Greater and Lesser Tunbs from the United Arab Emirates.
- 1982Michael Jackson’s second solo album, Thriller is released worldwide. It will become the best-selling record album in history.
- 1993American National Football League awards 30th franchise to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- 2001In Renton, Washington, United States, Gary Ridgway (aka The Green River Killer) is arrested.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bryan Ferry, A.J. Buckley, Ian La Frenais, Hani, Jay Gordon, Ceallach Spellman, Deen, George Lazenby, Bob Crewe, Sheamus.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 30, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 30, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1956 – Majida El Roumi, Lebanese soprano and actress; July 16, 1939 – Mariele Ventre, Italian singer and conductor (d. 1995); December 16, 1946 – Christopher Ellison, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,270