Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 334th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 129 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,350 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 181 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1796Carl Loewe
- 1920Virginia Mayo
- 1943Terrence Malick
- 1958Stacey Q
- 1959Lorraine Kelly
- 1973Im Chang-jung
- 1981Belinda Braza
- 1982Elisha Cuthbert
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1645Andreas Werckmeister, German organist, composer, and theorist (d. 1706)
- 1723William Livingston, American lawyer and politician, 1st Governor of New Jersey (d. 1790)
- 1764Franz Xaver Gerl, Austrian singer and composer (d. 1827)
- 1768Jędrzej Śniadecki, Polish physician, chemist, and biologist (d. 1838)
- 1911Jorge Negrete, Mexican-American singer and actor (d. 1953)
- 1972Abel Xavier, Portuguese footballer and manager
- 1973Kate Fischer, Australian model and actress
- 1976Marta Burgay, Italian radio astronomer
- 1977Steve Aoki, American DJ and producer, founded Dim Mak Records
- 1985Hikari Mitsushima, Japanese actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3340 BCEarliest believed record of an eclipse.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Treaty of Paris – In Paris, representatives from the United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain sign preliminary peace articles (later formalized as the 1783 Treaty of Paris).
- 1804The Democratic-Republican-controlled United States Senate begins an impeachment trial of Federalist Supreme Court Justice Samuel Chase.
- 1853Crimean War: Battle of Sinop – The Imperial Russian Navy under Pavel Nakhimov destroys the Ottoman fleet under Osman Pasha at Sinop, a sea port in northern Turkey.
- 1902American Old West: Kid Curry Logan, second-in-command of Butch Cassidy’s Wild Bunch gang, is sentenced to 20 years imprisonment with hard labor.
- 1908A mine explosion in Marianna, Pennsylvania, kills 154.
- 1940Lucille Ball marries Desi Arnaz in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- 1967The Pakistan Peoples Party is founded by Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, who becomes its first chairman.
- 1967The People’s Democratic Republic of Yemen becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1989Deutsche Bank board member Alfred Herrhausen is killed by a Red Army Faction terrorist bomb.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oliver Hirschbiegel, Stevie Wright, Fayray, Dionysis Makris, Violet Carson, Karen Duffy, Mitzi Gaynor, Omarion, Richard Thorp, Leisha Hailey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 30, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 30, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1971 – Steven W. Bailey, American actor; September 14, 1955 – Edu Manzano, American-Filipino actor and politician; August 5, 1975 – Iddo Goldberg, Israeli-English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,059