Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 334th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 162 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,682 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Klever - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Klever will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Klever will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1796Carl Loewe
- 1918Efrem Zimbalist, Jr.
- 1928Rex Reason
- 1929Joan Ganz Cooney
- 1949Jimmy London
- 1957Colin Mochrie
- 1959Lorraine Kelly
- 1993Lost Frequencies
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1813Charles-Valentin Alkan, French pianist and composer (d. 1888)
- 1872John McCrae, Canadian physician, soldier, and poet (d. 1918)
- 1924Shirley Chisholm, American educator and politician (d. 2005)
- 1936Dmitri Anosov, Russian mathematician and academic (d. 2014)
- 1940Pauli Nevala, Finnish javelin thrower
- 1957Patrick McLoughlin, English miner and politician, Secretary of State for Transport
- 1966David Berkoff, American swimmer
- 1966Nigel Adams, English businessman and politician
- 1969Marc Forster, German-Swiss director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Tomas Young, American soldier and activist (d. 2014)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1707The second Siege of Pensacola comes to end with the failure of the British to capture Pensacola, Florida.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Treaty of Paris – In Paris, representatives from the United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain sign preliminary peace articles (later formalized as the 1783 Treaty of Paris).
- 1829First Welland Canal opens for a trial run, 5 years to the day from the ground breaking.
- 1868A statue of King Charles XII of Sweden is inaugurated in Stockholm’s Kungsträdgården.
- 1872The first-ever international football match takes place at Hamilton Crescent, Glasgow, between Scotland and England.
- 1886The Folies Bergère stages its first revue.
- 1902American Old West: Kid Curry Logan, second-in-command of Butch Cassidy’s Wild Bunch gang, is sentenced to 20 years imprisonment with hard labor.
- 1934The LNER Class A3 4472 Flying Scotsman becomes the first steam locomotive to be authenticated as reaching 100 mph.
- 1939Winter War: Soviet forces cross the Finnish border in several places and bomb Helsinki and several other Finnish cities, starting the war.
- 2004Lion Air Flight 538 crash lands in Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia, killing 26.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Malcolm McDowell, John Ashton, Julia Fordham, Steve Braun, Connor Price, Carly Pope, Dean Torrence, Jack Wouterse, David Fincher, Tony Dow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 30, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 30, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1987 – Didrik Solli-Tangen, Norwegian singer; January 30, 1950 – Trinidad Silva, American actor (d. 1988); October 1, 1934 – Geoff Stephens, English songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,217