Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 334th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,292 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 179 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Richard Crenna
- 1938Jean Eustache
- 1951Daniel Petrie, Jr.
- 1952Mandy Patinkin
- 1966John Bishop
- 1969Mike Stone
- 1981Billy Lush
- 1985Aoi Miyazaki
- 1988Eir Aoi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1594John Cosin, English bishop and academic (d. 1672)
- 1889Edgar Adrian, 1st Baron Adrian, English physiologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1977)
- 1931Jack Ging, American actor
- 1936Abbie Hoffman, American activist and author, co-founded the Youth International Party (d. 1989)
- 1936Dmitri Anosov, Russian mathematician and academic (d. 2014)
- 1939Chandra Bahadur Dangi, Nepalese dwarf (d. 2015)
- 1946George Duffield, English jockey
- 1959Marie Currie, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1978Emil Steiner, American journalist and author
- 1987Naomi, American wrestler, model, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1868A statue of King Charles XII of Sweden is inaugurated in Stockholm’s Kungsträdgården.
- 1902American Old West: Kid Curry Logan, second-in-command of Butch Cassidy’s Wild Bunch gang, is sentenced to 20 years imprisonment with hard labor.
- 1916Costa Rica signs the Buenos Aires Convention, a copyright treaty.
- 1936In London, the Crystal Palace is destroyed by fire.
- 1939Winter War: Soviet forces cross the Finnish border in several places and bomb Helsinki and several other Finnish cities, starting the war.
- 19471947–48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine begins, leading up to the creation of the state of Israel.
- 1972Vietnam War: White House Press Secretary Ron Ziegler tells the press that there will be no more public announcements concerning American troop withdrawals from Vietnam because troop levels are now down to 27,000.
- 1995Official end of Operation Desert Storm.
- 1999British Aerospace and Marconi Electronic Systems merge to form BAE Systems, Europe’s largest defense contractor and the fourth largest aerospace firm in the world.
- 2005John Sentamu becomes the first black archbishop in the Church of England with his enthronement as the 97th Archbishop of York.
View the complete list of historical events for November 30.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rex Linn, R. K. Srikantan, Bernard Giraudeau, Janet Ellis, Ayumi Tsunematsu, Sarah Strange, Lili Taylor, Guy Fletcher, Frederic Forrest, Imogen Boorman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 30, 2002.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 30, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 11, 1976 – Emily Deschanel, American actress and producer; February 4, 1948 – Alice Cooper, American singer-songwriter and actor; November 20, 1915 – Kon Ichikawa, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948