Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of November 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 30, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 334th day of the year 2003. It was the 48th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 178 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,032 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,011 days or 5.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 204 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 8, 2035.
If a dog named Bullette - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bullette will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bullette will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1796Carl Loewe
- 1918Efrem Zimbalist, Jr.
- 1931Jack Ging
- 1953Shuggie Otis
- 1955Kevin Conroy
- 1957Colin Mochrie
- 1978Gael García Bernal
- 1985Kaley Cuoco
- 1988Eir Aoi
- 1993Lost Frequencies
View the complete list of November 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 30.
- 1594John Cosin, English bishop and academic (d. 1672)
- 1667Jonathan Swift, Irish priest and poet (d. 1745)
- 1756Ernst Chladni, German physicist and author (d. 1827)
- 1817Theodor Mommsen, German jurist, historian, and scholar, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1903)
- 1951Daniel Petrie, Jr., American film director, producer and screenwriter
- 1960Rich Fields, American meteorologist and game show announcer
- 1966Wil Mara, American author
- 1981Belinda Braza, Norwegian dancer and singer
- 1987Christel Khalil, American actress
- 1988Tomi Saarelma, Finnish footballer
View the complete list of November 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Roxanne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Treaty of Paris – In Paris, representatives from the United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain sign preliminary peace articles (later formalized as the 1783 Treaty of Paris).
- 1803In New Orleans, Spanish representatives officially transfer the Louisiana Territory to a French representative. Just 20 days later, France transfers the same land to the United States as the Louisiana Purchase.
- 1872The first-ever international football match takes place at Hamilton Crescent, Glasgow, between Scotland and England.
- 1936In London, the Crystal Palace is destroyed by fire.
- 1939Winter War: Soviet forces cross the Finnish border in several places and bomb Helsinki and several other Finnish cities, starting the war.
- 1940Lucille Ball marries Desi Arnaz in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- 19471947–48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine begins, leading up to the creation of the state of Israel.
- 1981Cold War: In Geneva, representatives from the United States and the Soviet Union begin to negotiate intermediate-range nuclear weapon reductions in Europe. (The meetings end inconclusively on December 17.)
- 1993American National Football League awards 30th franchise to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- 1994MS Achille Lauro catches fire off the coast of Somalia.
View the complete list of November 30 historical events.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 30, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Analeigh Tipton, Théodore Botrel, Ayumi Hamasaki, Jean-Jacques Annaud, Alexandra Dowling, Frank Gifford, Hunter Tylo, Grecia Colmenares, Don Cherry, Anthony Way.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 30 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 30, 2003.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th November 2003 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 21, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 11, 1989. Your score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stand Up by Ludacris featuring Shawnna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 6, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 30th November 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 30, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 334th day of 2003
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 48th Sunday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 178 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,032 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,011 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 204
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 8, 2035
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Australian Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 21, 1994 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 11, 1989 (-143)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Stand Up by Ludacris featuring Shawnna (December 6, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.XI.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1951 – Howard Leese, American guitarist and producer (Bad Company and Heart); June 24, 1945 – Colin Blunstone, English singer-songwriter (The Zombies and Keats); September 4, 1942 – Merald "Bubba" Knight, American singer-songwriter and producer (Gladys Knight & the Pips).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,057