Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 308th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,090 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 341 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Lui - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 141 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lui will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lui will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868La Belle Otero
- 1879Will Rogers
- 1916Walter Cronkite
- 1932Tommy Makem
- 1937Loretta Swit
- 1950Nik Powell
- 1951Cosey Fanni Tutti
- 1963Marc Déry
- 1977Hannelore Knuts
- 1986Alexz Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1874Charles Despiau, French sculptor (d. 1946)
- 1879Will Rogers, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1935)
- 1918Cameron Mitchell, American actor (d. 1994)
- 1931Bernard Francis Law, Mexican-American cardinal
- 1943Marlène Jobert, French actress, singer, and author
- 1955Alhaj Moulana Ghousavi Shah, Indian author, poet, and scholar
- 1963Rosario Flores, Spanish singer and actress
- 1987Laura Geitz, Australian netball
- 1988Michelle Madrigal, Filipino actress
- 1996Kaitlin Hawayek, American ice dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1839Newport Rising: The last large-scale armed rebellion against authority in mainland Britain.
- 1847Sir James Young Simpson, a British physician, discovers the anaesthetic properties of chloroform.
- 1852Camillo Benso, Count of Cavour becomes the prime minister of Piedmont-Sardinia, which soon expands to become Italy.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Johnsonville: Confederate troops bombard a Union supply base and destroy millions of dollars in material.
- 1890City and South London Railway: London’s first deep-level tube railway opens between King William Street and Stockwell.
- 1918World War I: Austria-Hungary surrenders to Italy.
- 1921Japanese Prime Minister Hara Takashi is assassinated in Tokyo.
- 1921The Italian unknown soldier is buried in the Altare della Patria (Fatherland Altar) in Rome.
- 1922In Egypt, British archaeologist Howard Carter and his men find the entrance to Pharaoh Tutankhamun’s tomb in the Valley of the Kings.
- 2010Qantas Flight 32, an Airbus A380, suffers an uncontained engine failure over Indonesia shortly after taking off from Singapore, crippling the jet. The crew manage to safely return to Singapore, saving all 469 passengers and crew.
View the complete list of historical events for November 4.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kelvin Tan, Frank Morgan, Charles Anthony, Evelyn Knight, Sara Evans, Angela Baddeley, Sakis Rouvas, K. P. Ummer, Lin Chi-ling, Nancy Whiskey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 4, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Takes Time by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1943 – David Simeon, English actor; January 19, 1924 – Nicholas Colasanto, American actor and director (d. 1985); October 12, 1992 – Josh Hutcherson, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,184