Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 308th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,181 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,394 days or 9 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 344 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 13, 2022.
If a dog named Abbott - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Abbott will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Abbott will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868La Belle Otero
- 1884Harry Ferguson
- 1954Chris Difford
- 1960Frl. Menke
- 1961Les Sampou
- 1965Malandra Burrows
- 1969Matthew McConaughey
- 1970Bethenny Frankel
- 1974Mirai Yamamoto
- 1986Alexz Johnson
View the complete list of November 4 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1862Rasmus Rasmussen, Norwegian actor and director (d. 1932)
- 1899Nicolas Frantz, Luxembourger cyclist (d. 1985)
- 1918Cameron Mitchell, American actor (d. 1994)
- 1926Carlos “Patato” Valdes, Cuban-American conga player and composer (d. 2007)
- 1943Bob Wollek, French race car driver (d. 2001)
- 1953Rick Green, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1956Jordan Rudess, American keyboard player and songwriter (Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment, and Dixie Dregs)
- 1971Tabu, Indian actress and singer
- 1982Devin Hester, American football player
- 1991Lesley Kerkhove, Dutch tennis player
View the complete list of November 4 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780Jose Gabriel Condorcanqui aka Tupac Amaru starts his Rebellion on Peru against Spain.
- 1847Sir James Young Simpson, a British physician, discovers the anaesthetic properties of chloroform.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Johnsonville: Confederate troops bombard a Union supply base and destroy millions of dollars in material.
- 1918World War I: Austria-Hungary surrenders to Italy.
- 1921Japanese Prime Minister Hara Takashi is assassinated in Tokyo.
- 1939World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt orders the United States Customs Service to implement the Neutrality Act of 1939, allowing cash-and-carry purchases of weapons by belligerents.
- 1960At the Kasakela Chimpanzee Community in Tanzania, Dr. Jane Goodall observes chimpanzees creating tools, the first-ever observation in non-human animals.
- 1962In a test of the Nike Hercules air defense missile, Shot Dominic-Tightrope is successfully detonated 69,000 feet above Johnston Atoll. It would also be the last atmospheric nuclear test conducted by the United States.
- 1973The Netherlands experiences the first Car-Free Sunday caused by the 1973 oil crisis. Highways are deserted and are used only by cyclists and roller skaters.
- 2010Qantas Flight 32, an Airbus A380, suffers an uncontained engine failure over Indonesia shortly after taking off from Singapore, crippling the jet. The crew manage to safely return to Singapore, saving all 469 passengers and crew.
View the complete list of November 4 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Om Puri, Emma Samms, Cassie Scerbo, Herschel Weingrod, Marion Raven, Jane Badler, Emmelie de Forest, Claude Berri, Brian Bonsall, Spranger Barry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 4, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +188. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 29, 1970. Your incompatibility score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Takes Time by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1960 – Johannes Kerkorrel, South African singer-songwriter, playwright, and journalist (d. 2002); November 5, 1963 – Tatum O'Neal, American actress and author; August 7, 1983 – Tina O'Brien, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,511