Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 309th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,534 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 729 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Etta Moten Barnett
- 1956Lavrentis Machairitsas
- 1958Don Falcone
- 1958Robert Patrick
- 1960Tilda Swinton
- 1961Intesar Al-Sharah
- 1963Andrea McArdle
- 1971Edmond Leung
- 1986Diane Medina
- 1986Nodiko Tatishvili
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1816Ursula Frayne, Irish-Australian nun and missionary (d. 1885)
- 1857Ida Tarbell, American journalist, author, and educator (d. 1944)
- 1932Algirdas Lauritėnas, Lithuanian basketball player (d. 2001)
- 1948Bob Barr, American lawyer and politician
- 1966James Allen, English journalist and sportscaster
- 1967Marcelo D2, Brazilian rapper (Planet Hemp)
- 1974Jerry Stackhouse, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1982Leah Culver, American computer programmer
- 1983Mike Hanke, German footballer
- 1988Virat Kohli, Indian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138Lý Anh Tông is enthroned as emperor of Vietnam at the age of two, beginning a 37-year reign.
- 1862American Civil War: Abraham Lincoln removes George B. McClellan as commander of the Union Army for the second and final time.
- 1862American Indian Wars: In Minnesota, 303 Dakota warriors are found guilty of rape and murder of whites and are sentenced to hang. 38 are ultimately executed and the others reprieved.
- 1872Women’s suffrage in the United States: In defiance of the law, suffragist Susan B. Anthony votes for the first time, and is later fined $100.
- 1911After declaring war on the Ottoman Empire on September 29, 1911, Italy annexes Tripoli and Cyrenaica.
- 1914World War I: France and the British Empire declare war on the Ottoman Empire.
- 1916The Kingdom of Poland is proclaimed by the Act of 5th November of the emperors of Germany and Austria-Hungary.
- 1937Adolf Hitler holds a secret meeting and states his plans for acquiring “living space” for the German people.
- 1986USS Rentz, USS Reeves and USS Oldendorf visit Qingdao (Tsing Tao) China – the first US Naval visit to China since 1949.
- 1990Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of the far-right Kach movement, is shot dead after a speech at a New York City hotel.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalie Appleton, Michelle Williams, Vera Zorina, Joseph Wiseman, Gary Barlow, Laurie Walters, Sarita Choudhury, Dan Bigras, Bryan Burk, Kevin Borg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 5, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 7, 1919 – Eva Perón, Argentinian actress, 25th First Lady of Argentina (d. 1952); July 7, 1949 – Shelley Duvall, American actress, singer, and producer; September 7, 1966 – Toby Jones, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,165