Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 309th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,716 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 735 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Amberlyn - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amberlyn will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Amberlyn will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Etta Moten Barnett
- 1931Ike Turner
- 1934Victor Argo
- 1937Harris Yulin
- 1941Art Garfunkel
- 1964Gabby Concepcion
- 1967Judy Reyes
- 1967Marcelo D2
- 1987Kevin Jonas
- 1989Enchong Dee
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1905Sajjad Zaheer, Indian author and poet (d. 1973)
- 1917Jacqueline Auriol, French pilot (d. 2000)
- 1920Tommy Godwin, American-English cyclist and coach (d. 2012)
- 1932Algirdas Lauritėnas, Lithuanian basketball player (d. 2001)
- 1949Jimmie Spheeris, American singer-songwriter (d. 1984)
- 1960René Froger, Dutch singer
- 1977Richard Wright, English footballer and coach
- 1981Ümit Ergirdi, Turkish footballer
- 1983Juan Morillo, Dominican baseball player
- 1992Marco Verratti, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1688William III of England lands with a Dutch fleet at Brixham, Southwest England.
- 1862American Indian Wars: In Minnesota, 303 Dakota warriors are found guilty of rape and murder of whites and are sentenced to hang. 38 are ultimately executed and the others reprieved.
- 1911After declaring war on the Ottoman Empire on September 29, 1911, Italy annexes Tripoli and Cyrenaica.
- 1913King Otto of Bavaria is deposed by his cousin, Prince Regent Ludwig, who assumes the title Ludwig III.
- 1916The Kingdom of Poland is proclaimed by the Act of 5th November of the emperors of Germany and Austria-Hungary.
- 1925Secret agent Sidney Reilly, the first “super-spy” of the 20th century, is executed by the OGPU, the secret police of the Soviet Union.
- 1983Byford Dolphin diving bell accident kills five and leaves one severely injured.
- 1986USS Rentz, USS Reeves and USS Oldendorf visit Qingdao (Tsing Tao) China – the first US Naval visit to China since 1949.
- 1995André Dallaire attempts to assassinate Prime Minister Jean Chrétien of Canada. He is thwarted when the Prime Minister’s wife locks the door.
- 2009U.S. Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan murders 13 and wounds 32 at Fort Hood, Texas in the deadliest mass shooting at a U.S. military installation.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nina Badrić, Lynn Strait, Susan Dey, Pierre Bachelet, Jessica Caban, Ryu Hwa-young, Martika, William Shatner, Abir Goswami, Ryan Hurst.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 5, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1964 – Kim Richards, American actress; November 26, 1945 – Michael Omartian, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Rhythm Heritage); August 30, 1972 – Cameron Diaz, American model, actress, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,226