Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 309th day of the year 1958. It was the 45th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,872 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,291 days or 19.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 740 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 14, 1990.
If a dog named Teacup - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Teacup will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Teacup will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935David Battley
- 1938Joe Dassin
- 1942Pierangelo Bertoli
- 1943Sam Shepard
- 1947Rubén Juárez
- 1949Armin Shimerman
- 1961Intesar Al-Sharah
- 1976Samuel Page
- 1982Rob Swire
- 1993Hideya Tawada
View the complete list of November 5 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1818Benjamin Butler, American general, lawyer, and politician, 33rd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1893)
- 1854Alphonse Desjardins, Canadian journalist, co-founded Desjardins Group (d. 1920)
- 1904Cooney Weiland, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1985)
- 1913John McGiver, American actor (d. 1975)
- 1922Cecil H. Underwood, American educator and politician, 25th and 32nd Governor of West Virginia (d. 2008)
- 1963Brian Wheat, American bass player and songwriter (Tesla)
- 1966James Allen, English journalist and sportscaster
- 1976Mr. Fastfinger, Finnish guitarist
- 1982Bryan LaHair, American baseball player
- 1992Marco Verratti, Italian footballer
View the complete list of November 5 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1911After declaring war on the Ottoman Empire on September 29, 1911, Italy annexes Tripoli and Cyrenaica.
- 1913King Otto of Bavaria is deposed by his cousin, Prince Regent Ludwig, who assumes the title Ludwig III.
- 1914World War I: France and the British Empire declare war on the Ottoman Empire.
- 1916The Everett massacre takes place in Everett, Washington as political differences lead to a shoot-out between the Industrial Workers of the World organizers and local police.
- 1916The Kingdom of Poland is proclaimed by the Act of 5th November of the emperors of Germany and Austria-Hungary.
- 1937Adolf Hitler holds a secret meeting and states his plans for acquiring “living space” for the German people.
- 1943World War II: Bombing of the Vatican.
- 1955After being destroyed in World War II, the rebuilt Vienna State Opera reopens with a performance of Beethoven’s Fidelio.
- 1987Govan Mbeki is released from custody after serving 24 years of a life sentence for terrorism and treason.
- 2003Green River Killer Gary Ridgway pleaded guilty to 48 counts of murder.
View the complete list of November 5 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Long, Heike Makatsch, Marisa Miller, Manjari Phadnis, Claire Sweeney, Billy Eckstine, Ruth Fernández, David Troughton, Liv Kristine, Savaş Dinçel.
The Western zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 5, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for November is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 10, 1951. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 29, 1970. Your incompatibility score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 5, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 309th day of 1958
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 45th Wednesday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 43 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,872 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,291 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 740
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 14, 1990
- Age in dog years: 256 dog years old using a English Toy Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- November modern birthstone: Topaz
- November mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- November birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 10, 1951 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 29, 1970 (-175)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Number one song: It’s Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty (November 10, 1958)
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1988 – Nana Suzuki, Japanese model; September 13, 1933 – Eileen Fulton, American actress; July 29, 1920 – Rodolfo Acosta, Mexican-American actor (d. 1974).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,719