Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 309th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,415 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 725 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Marie Osborne Yeats
- 1943Sam Shepard
- 1949Armin Shimerman
- 1957Mike Score
- 1958Don Falcone
- 1961Intesar Al-Sharah
- 1967Marcelo D2
- 1970Tamzin Outhwaite
- 1976Sebastian Arcelus
- 1985Kate DeAraugo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1271Ghazan, Mongol ruler (d. 1304)
- 1701Pietro Longhi, Venetian painter and educator (d. 1785)
- 1855Eugene V. Debs, American union leader and politician (d. 1926)
- 1936Michael Dertouzos, Greek-American computer scientist and academic (d. 2001)
- 1940Elke Sommer, German actress and singer
- 1963Hans Gillhaus, Dutch footballer
- 1965Kubrat, Prince of Panagyurishte
- 1974Jerry Stackhouse, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1977Maarten Tjallingii, Dutch cyclist
- 1979Michalis Hatzigiannis, Cypriot singer-songwriter and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1688William III of England lands with a Dutch fleet at Brixham, Southwest England.
- 1768Treaty of Fort Stanwix, the purpose of which is to adjust the boundary line between Indian lands and white settlements set forth in the Royal Proclamation of 1763 in the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1831Nat Turner, American slave leader, is tried, convicted, and sentenced to death in Virginia.
- 1916The Kingdom of Poland is proclaimed by the Act of 5th November of the emperors of Germany and Austria-Hungary.
- 1925Secret agent Sidney Reilly, the first “super-spy” of the 20th century, is executed by the OGPU, the secret police of the Soviet Union.
- 1950Korean War: British and Australian forces from the 27th British Commonwealth Brigade successfully halted the advancing Chinese 117th Division during the Battle of Pakchon.
- 1990Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of the far-right Kach movement, is shot dead after a speech at a New York City hotel.
- 2003Green River Killer Gary Ridgway pleaded guilty to 48 counts of murder.
- 2009U.S. Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan murders 13 and wounds 32 at Fort Hood, Texas in the deadliest mass shooting at a U.S. military installation.
- 2013India launches the Mars Orbiter Mission, its first interplanetary probe.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Blake Butler, Peter Stebbings, Ara Gevorgyan, Michael Cera, Christopher George, Yevgeny Nesterenko, Mary J. Blige, Sherman Alexie, Jeff Klein, Firoza Begum.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 5, 1958.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1961 – Yves Pelletier, Canadian actor and director; June 4, 1956 – Keith David, American actor and singer; April 23, 1921 – Janet Blair, American actress and singer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945