Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 5, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 309th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,474 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 727 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Vivien Leigh
- 1928Donald Madden
- 1931Gil Hill
- 1941Art Garfunkel
- 1946Herman Brood
- 1955Nestor Serrano
- 1960René Froger
- 1963Andrea McArdle
- 1965Famke Janssen
- 1993Hideya Tawada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 5.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 5.
- 1613Isaac de Benserade, French poet and educator (d. 1691)
- 1715John Brown, English author and playwright (d. 1766)
- 1854Alphonse Desjardins, Canadian journalist, co-founded Desjardins Group (d. 1920)
- 1913John McGiver, American actor (d. 1975)
- 1920Tommy Godwin, American-English cyclist and coach (d. 2012)
- 1935Christopher Wood, English author and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1937Chan Sek Keong, Singaporean lawyer, judge, and politician, 3rd Chief Justice of Singapore
- 1976Jeff Klein, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (My Jerusalem, The Twilight Singers, and The Gutter Twins)
- 1977Maarten Tjallingii, Dutch cyclist
- 1984Tobias Enström, Swedish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1605Gunpowder Plot: Guy Fawkes is arrested.
- 1811Salvadoran priest José Matías Delgado, rings the bells of La Merced church in San Salvador, calling for insurrection and launching the 1811 Independence Movement.
- 1831Nat Turner, American slave leader, is tried, convicted, and sentenced to death in Virginia.
- 1911After declaring war on the Ottoman Empire on September 29, 1911, Italy annexes Tripoli and Cyrenaica.
- 1913King Otto of Bavaria is deposed by his cousin, Prince Regent Ludwig, who assumes the title Ludwig III.
- 1967The Hither Green rail crash in the United Kingdom kills 49 people. Survivors include Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees.
- 1970Vietnam War: The United States Military Assistance Command in Vietnam reports the lowest weekly American soldier death toll in five years (24).
- 1995André Dallaire attempts to assassinate Prime Minister Jean Chrétien of Canada. He is thwarted when the Prime Minister’s wife locks the door.
- 1996Pakistani President Farooq Ahmed Khan Leghari dismisses the government of Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto and dissolves the National Assembly of Pakistan.
- 2013India launches the Mars Orbiter Mission, its first interplanetary probe.
View the complete list of historical events for November 5.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 5 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Monica Raymund, Ricky Sekhon, Saeed Jaffrey, Jo Van Fleet, Taissa Farmiga, Joan Sanderson, J. J. Barrie, Alan Alda, Teresa Ganzel, J Dilla.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 5 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 5, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1947 – Wilko Johnson, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Dr Feelgood and The Blockheads); September 16, 1935 – Billy Boy Arnold, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 6, 1956 – Jon Walmsley, English-American singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,089