Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1953 was a Saturday and it was the 311th day of the year 1953. It was the 45th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,122 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,374 days or 22.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 851 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 16, 1985.
If a dog named Phila - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Phila will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Phila will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Titos Vandis
- 1943Joni Mitchell
- 1947Rebecca Eaton
- 1955Kitty Margolis
- 1962Tracie Savage
- 1968Greg Tribbett
- 1973Yunjin Kim
- 1979Otep Shamaya
- 1986Doukissa Nomikou
- 1990Joelle Hadjia
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1893Leatrice Joy, American actress (d. 1985)
- 1914Archie Campbell, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1987)
- 1918Maria Teresa de Noronha, Portuguese singer (d. 1993)
- 1943Joni Mitchell, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1946John Aylward, American actor
- 1949Steven Stucky, American composer and academic
- 1952Modibo Sidibé, Sudanese-Malian police officer and politician, Prime Minister of Mali
- 1965Sigrun Wodars, German runner and physiotherapist
- 1971Martin Björk. Swedish television host
- 1972Jason London, American actor and producer
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hazel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1665The London Gazette, the oldest surviving journal, is first published.
- 1837In Alton, Illinois, abolitionist printer Elijah P. Lovejoy is shot dead by a mob while attempting to protect his printing shop from being destroyed a third time.
- 1900Battle of Leliefontein, a battle during which the Royal Canadian Dragoons win three Victoria Crosses.
- 1900The People’s Party is founded in Cuba.
- 1918Kurt Eisner overthrows the Wittelsbach dynasty in the Kingdom of Bavaria.
- 1918The 1918 influenza epidemic spreads to Western Samoa, killing 7,542 (about 20% of the population) by the end of the year.
- 1944Soviet spy Richard Sorge, a half-Russian, half-German World War I veteran, is hanged by his Japanese captors along with 34 of his ring.
- 1973The United States Congress overrides President Richard M. Nixon’s veto of the War Powers Resolution, which limits presidential power to wage war without congressional approval.
- 1989East German Prime Minister Willi Stoph, along with his entire cabinet, is forced to resign after huge anti-government protests.
- 2001SABENA, the national airline of Belgium, goes bankrupt.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dev, Serhat Tutumluer, Don Gibson, Brad Slaight, Vincent Kartheiser, Mike Tompkins, Troy Brown, Biff Rose, Bryan Dattilo, Guy Béart.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 1953.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 1953 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 22, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +187. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 20, 1963. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 7th November 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311th day of 1953
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 45th Saturday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2024: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 80 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 25,122 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,374 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 851
- Next full moon: September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 1985
- Age in dog years: 361 dog years old using a Goldador breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 22, 1953 (+187)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 20, 1963 (-128)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XI.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1949 – Sue Holderness, English actress; December 3, 1987 – Erik Grönwall, Swedish singer-songwriter (H.E.A.T); March 19, 1979 – Abby Brammell, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,009