Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,450 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 557 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Nipa - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nipa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nipa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Margaret Morris
- 1914Archie Campbell
- 1949Stephen Bruton
- 1950Lindsay Duncan
- 1962Tracie Savage
- 1970Vilis Daudziņš
- 1976One Be Lo
- 1983Forrest Kline
- 1986Doukissa Nomikou
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1832Andrew Dickson White, American historian, academic, and diplomat, co-founded Cornell University (d. 1918)
- 1942Tom Peters, American businessman and author
- 1947Sondhi Limthongkul, Thai journalist and politician
- 1953Maire Aunaste, Estonian journalist and author
- 1954Kamal Haasan, Indian actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1957John Benitez, American DJ, songwriter, and producer
- 1973Yunjin Kim, South Korean-American actress
- 1974Chris Summers, Norwegian drummer (Turbonegro and Bigbang)
- 1974Christian Gómez, Argentinian footballer
- 1978Mohamed Aboutrika, Egyptian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 680The Sixth Ecumenical Council commences in Constantinople.
- 1786The oldest musical organization in the United States is founded as the Stoughton Musical Society.
- 1874A cartoon by Thomas Nast in Harper’s Weekly, is considered the first important use of an elephant as a symbol for the United States Republican Party.
- 1907Jesús García saves the entire town of Nacozari de García by driving a burning train full of dynamite six kilometers (3.7 miles) away before it can explode.
- 1919The first Palmer Raid is conducted on the second anniversary of the Russian Revolution. Over 10,000 suspected communists and anarchists are arrested in twenty-three different U.S. cities.
- 1931The Chinese Soviet Republic is proclaimed on the anniversary of the October Revolution.
- 1944Franklin D. Roosevelt elected for a record fourth term as President of the United States of America.
- 1973The United States Congress overrides President Richard M. Nixon’s veto of the War Powers Resolution, which limits presidential power to wage war without congressional approval.
- 1975In Bangladesh, a joint force of people and soldiers takes part in an uprising led by Colonel Abu Taher that ousts and kills Brigadier Khaled Mosharraf, freeing the then house-arrested army chief and future president Maj-Gen. Ziaur Rahman. The day is occasionally observed as the National Revolution and Solidarity Day.
- 2000Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected to the United States Senate, becoming the first former First Lady to win public office in the United States, although she was actually still the First Lady.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Warfield, Steve Guttenberg, Susan Lucci, Christina Pickles, Lemmy, Nellie McKay, Paul van Dyk, Cathy Weseluck, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Bret Michaels.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 7, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1966 – Jane Hajduk, American actress; January 29, 1982 – Adam Lambert, American singer-songwriter and actor; June 8, 1981 – Alex Band, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Calling).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,368