Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1972. It was the 45th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,271 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,757 days or 15.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 585 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 16, 2004.
If a dog named Olly - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Olly will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Olly will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Margaret Morris
- 1918Maria Teresa de Noronha
- 1949Su Pollard
- 1950Lindsay Duncan
- 1951Lawrence O'Donnell
- 1964Troy Beyer
- 1967Steve DiGiorgio
- 1970Morgan Spurlock
- 1985Lucas Neff
- 1994Haruna Iikubo
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1818Emil du Bois-Reymond, German physician and physiologist (d. 1896)
- 1851Chris von der Ahe, German-American businessman (d. 1913)
- 1914Archie Campbell, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1987)
- 1918Paul Aussaresses, French general (d. 2013)
- 1941Madeline Gins, American poet and architect (d. 2014)
- 1943Boris Gromov, Russian general and politician, Governor of Moscow Oblast
- 1943Michael Byrne, English actor
- 1972Danny Grewcock, English rugby player
- 1974Christian Gómez, Argentinian footballer
- 1979Otep Shamaya, American singer-songwriter and actress (Otep)
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mallory’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492The Ensisheim meteorite, the oldest meteorite with a known date of impact, strikes the Earth around noon in a wheat field outside the village of Ensisheim, Alsace, France.
- 1665The London Gazette, the oldest surviving journal, is first published.
- 1775John Murray, the Royal Governor of the Colony of Virginia, starts the first mass emancipation of slaves in North America by issuing Lord Dunmore’s Offer of Emancipation, which offers freedom to slaves who abandoned their colonial masters in order to fight with Murray and the British.
- 1786The oldest musical organization in the United States is founded as the Stoughton Musical Society.
- 1811Tecumseh’s War: The Battle of Tippecanoe is fought near present-day Battle Ground, Indiana, United States.
- 1900The People’s Party is founded in Cuba.
- 1908Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid are reportedly killed in San Vicente, Bolivia.
- 1914The first issue of The New Republic magazine is published.
- 1973The United States Congress overrides President Richard M. Nixon’s veto of the War Powers Resolution, which limits presidential power to wage war without congressional approval.
- 2004Iraq War: The interim government of Iraq calls for a 60-day “state of emergency” as U.S. forces storm the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Boulting, Wong Jim, Christy Turlington, Richard Dawson, Marilyn Martin, James Corden, Kieron Richardson, Alexis Georgoulis, Roger Howarth, Diana Barrymore.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 1972 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 25, 2002. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 13, 1994. Your score is -107. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 7th November 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 312nd day of 1972
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 45th Tuesday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 261 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,271 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,757 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 585
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 2004
- Age in dog years: 208 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 25, 2002 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 13, 1994 (-107)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash (November 11, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XI.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1946 – Stephen Rea, Irish actor; May 12, 1937 – Susan Hampshire, English actress and singer; December 21, 1903 – Maria Balcerkiewiczówna, Polish-English actress (d. 1975).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,054