Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1975 was a Friday and it was the 311st day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,624 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,208 days or 14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 529 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 16, 2007.
If a dog named Purple Rain - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Purple Rain will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Purple Rain will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Lucille La Verne
- 1931G. Edward Griffin
- 1949Su Pollard
- 1954Gil Junger
- 1967Julie Pinson
- 1968Greg Tribbett
- 1981Anushka Shetty
- 1981Rina Uchiyama
- 1990Joelle Hadjia
- 1994Haruna Iikubo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1888C. V. Raman, Indian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1901Norah McGuinness, Irish painter and illustrator (d. 1980)
- 1943Boris Gromov, Russian general and politician, Governor of Moscow Oblast
- 1949Steven Stucky, American composer and academic
- 1957King Kong Bundy, American wrestler and actor
- 1960Tommy Thayer, American guitarist and songwriter (Kiss and Black 'n Blue)
- 1967Sharleen Spiteri, Scottish singer-songwriter and actress (Texas)
- 1968Russ Springer, American baseball player
- 1969Michelle Clunie, American actress
- 1979Joey Ryan, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619Elizabeth Stuart is crowned Queen of Bohemia.
- 1786The oldest musical organization in the United States is founded as the Stoughton Musical Society.
- 1907Delta Sigma Pi is founded at New York University.
- 1907Jesús García saves the entire town of Nacozari de García by driving a burning train full of dynamite six kilometers (3.7 miles) away before it can explode.
- 1908Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid are reportedly killed in San Vicente, Bolivia.
- 1914The German colony of Kiaochow Bay and its centre at Tsingtao are captured by Japanese forces.
- 1973The United States Congress overrides President Richard M. Nixon’s veto of the War Powers Resolution, which limits presidential power to wage war without congressional approval.
- 1983United States Senate bombing: A bomb explodes inside the United States Capitol. No one is injured, but an estimated $250,000 in damage is caused.
- 1987Singapore’s first Mass Rapid Transit line was opened, starting with train services between Yio Chu Kang and Toa Payoh stations.
- 2012An earthquake off the Pacific coast of Guatemala kills at least 52 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Cudmore, Mike Kinsella, Melba Moore, Soniya Mehra, Johnny Mann, Joseph Kearns, Ryan Hansen, Marisa Pavan, Han Hyo-joo, Anita Doth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 7, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Island Girl by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1958 – Gary Jones, Welsh-Canadian actor and screenwriter; May 17, 1996 – Ryan Ochoa, American actor; May 31, 1949 – Nancy Shade, American soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,346