Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1975 was a Friday and it was the 311st day of the year 1975. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,778 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,259 days or 14.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 534 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 16, 2007.
If a dog named Chato - a Saluki breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 243 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chato will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chato will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Leatrice Joy
- 1938Barry Newman
- 1938Dee Clark
- 1949Stephen Bruton
- 1962Dirk Shafer
- 1964Dana Plato
- 1972Jason London
- 1978Tomoya Nagase
- 1981Anushka Shetty
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1750Friedrich Leopold zu Stolberg-Stolberg, German poet and lawyer (d. 1819)
- 1915M. Athalie Range, American activist and politician (d. 2006)
- 1938Barry Newman, American actor
- 1943Michael Byrne, English actor
- 1948Buck Martinez, American baseball player and manager
- 1954James Gray, Scottish politician
- 1959Billy Gillispie, American basketball player and coach
- 1978Barry Robson, Scottish footballer
- 1984Mihkel Aksalu, Estonian footballer
- 1988Tinie Tempah, English rapper and producer
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1426Lam Sơn uprising: Lam Sơn rebels emerge victorious against the Ming army in the Battle of Tốt Động – Chúc Động taking place in Đông Quan, in now Hanoi.
- 1811Tecumseh’s War: The Battle of Tippecanoe is fought near present-day Battle Ground, Indiana, United States.
- 1900The People’s Party is founded in Cuba.
- 1912The Deutsche Opernhaus (now Deutsche Oper Berlin) opens in the Berlin neighborhood of Charlottenburg, with a production of Beethoven’s Fidelio.
- 1940In Tacoma, Washington, the original Tacoma Narrows Bridge collapses in a windstorm, a mere four months after the bridge’s completion.
- 1956Suez Crisis: The United Nations General Assembly adopts a resolution calling for the United Kingdom, France and Israel to immediately withdraw their troops from Egypt.
- 1963Wunder von Lengede: In Germany, eleven miners are rescued from a collapsed mine after 14 days.
- 1989David Dinkins becomes the first African American to be elected Mayor of New York City.
- 1989East German Prime Minister Willi Stoph, along with his entire cabinet, is forced to resign after huge anti-government protests.
- 1991Magic Johnson announces that he is infected with HIV and retires from the NBA.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim Ladd, Chi Coltrane, Clément Perron, Shin Hyejeong, Shunsuke Nishikawa, LaTavia Roberson, Mariel Rodriguez, David Selby, Mickey Gilley, Nadech Kugimiya.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 1975.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 1975 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 15, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +121. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 21, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Island Girl by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 7th November 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311st day of 1975
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 293 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,778 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,259 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 534
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 2007
- Age in dog years: 243 dog years old using a Saluki breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 15, 1994 (+121)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 21, 1966 (-127)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Island Girl by Elton John (November 8, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1963 – Shankar, Indian director and producer; September 5, 1963 – Kristian Alfonso, American figure skater and actress; September 24, 1957 – Brad Bird, American director, screenwriter, animator, producer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,859