Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 2001 was a Wednesday and it was the 311th day of the year 2001. It was the 45th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,265 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,422 days or 6.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 246 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 16, 2033.
If a dog named Brunno - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 105 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brunno will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Brunno will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Holmes Osborne
- 1947Rebecca Eaton
- 1949Stephen Bruton
- 1949Su Pollard
- 1956Denise Jannah
- 1957King Kong Bundy
- 1964Gill Holland
- 1967Julie Pinson
- 1988Tinie Tempah
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1706Carlo Cecere, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1761)
- 1901Norah McGuinness, Irish painter and illustrator (d. 1980)
- 1908Marijac, French author and illustrator (d. 1994)
- 1918Maria Teresa de Noronha, Portuguese singer (d. 1993)
- 1938Jim Kaat, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1954James Gray, Scottish politician
- 1957King Kong Bundy, American wrestler and actor
- 1967Steve DiGiorgio, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Death, Control Denied, Sadus, and Charred Walls of the Damned)
- 1972Marcus Stewart, English footballer and coach
- 1988Simone Favaro, Italian rugby player
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Melinda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1426Lam Sơn uprising: Lam Sơn rebels emerge victorious against the Ming army in the Battle of Tốt Động – Chúc Động taking place in Đông Quan, in now Hanoi.
- 1492The Ensisheim meteorite, the oldest meteorite with a known date of impact, strikes the Earth around noon in a wheat field outside the village of Ensisheim, Alsace, France.
- 1619Elizabeth Stuart is crowned Queen of Bohemia.
- 1665The London Gazette, the oldest surviving journal, is first published.
- 1907Delta Sigma Pi is founded at New York University.
- 1917The Gregorian calendar date of the October Revolution, which gets its name from the Julian calendar date of 25 October. On this date in 1917, the Bolsheviks storm the Winter Palace.
- 1941World War II: Soviet hospital ship Armenia is sunk by German planes while evacuating refugees and wounded military and staff of several Crimean hospitals. It is estimated that over 5,000 people died in the sinking.
- 1989David Dinkins becomes the first African American to be elected Mayor of New York City.
- 1989East German Prime Minister Willi Stoph, along with his entire cabinet, is forced to resign after huge anti-government protests.
- 2002Iran bans advertising of United States products.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fran Ryan, Kim Matula, Jay Sean, Andreas Hedlund, Alison Goldfrapp, Grant Goodeve, Gene Raymond, Boaz Yakin, Nigel Davenport, Guy Beaulne.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 2001.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 2001 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 3, 1973. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1976. Your score is -215. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 7th November 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311th day of 2001
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 45th Wednesday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 40 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,265 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,422 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 246
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 2033
- Age in dog years: 105 dog years old using a Airedale Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 3, 1973 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1976 (-215)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Family Affair by Mary J. Blige (November 10, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XI.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1982 – Marc Broussard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; August 15, 1972 – Chris Morrissey, American actor and director; March 27, 1982 – Kurara Chibana, Japanese model and actress, Miss Universe Japan 2006.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,096