Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 2001 was a Wednesday and it was the 311st day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,763 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Joan Sutherland
- 1929Lila Kaye
- 1938Barry Newman
- 1943Joni Mitchell
- 1956Denise Jannah
- 1964Gill Holland
- 1972Jeremy London
- 1978Tomoya Nagase
- 1981Rina Uchiyama
- 1983Forrest Kline
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1800Platt Rogers Spencer, American calligrapher (d. 1864)
- 1947Bob Anderson, English darts player
- 1951Lawrence O'Donnell, American journalist, actor, and producer
- 1952David Petraeus, American general, Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
- 1957King Kong Bundy, American wrestler and actor
- 1959Alexandre Guimarães, Brazilian-Costa Rican footballer and manager
- 1972Jeremy London, American actor and producer
- 1986Andy Hull, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Manchester Orchestra, Bad Books, and Right Away, Great Captain!)
- 1986David Nelson, American football player
- 1988Alexandr Dolgopolov, Ukrainian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811Tecumseh’s War: The Battle of Tippecanoe is fought near present-day Battle Ground, Indiana, United States.
- 1900The People’s Party is founded in Cuba.
- 1916Jeannette Rankin is the first woman elected to the United States Congress.
- 1917World War I: Third Battle of Gaza ends: British forces capture Gaza from the Ottoman Empire.
- 1929In New York City, the Museum of Modern Art opens to the public.
- 1931The Chinese Soviet Republic is proclaimed on the anniversary of the October Revolution.
- 1944Soviet spy Richard Sorge, a half-Russian, half-German World War I veteran, is hanged by his Japanese captors along with 34 of his ring.
- 1967Carl B. Stokes is elected as Mayor of Cleveland, Ohio, becoming the first African American mayor of a major American city.
- 1967US President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Public Broadcasting Act of 1967, establishing the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
- 1996NASA launches the Mars Global Surveyor.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wolfgang Ambros, Aaron Kwok, Brigid Brannagh, Joan Lorring, Pooh, Harold Russell, Megan Prescott, Jane Elliot, John Bunnell, James Dean Bradfield.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 7, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1972 – Jason London, American actor and producer; January 13, 1931 – Chris Wiggins, English-Canadian actor; September 17, 1945 – Bruce Spence, New Zealand actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039