Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 2001 was a Wednesday and it was the 311st day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,094 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 206 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Indie - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Indie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Indie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Lisa Ben
- 1940Dakin Matthews
- 1949Su Pollard
- 1956Judy Tenuta
- 1957King Kong Bundy
- 1962Dirk Shafer
- 1970Vilis Daudziņš
- 1979Barney Harwood
- 1981Anushka Shetty
- 1983Forrest Kline
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1706Carlo Cecere, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1761)
- 1851Chris von der Ahe, German-American businessman (d. 1913)
- 1912Victor Beaumont, German-English actor (d. 1977)
- 1926Joan Sutherland, Australian-Swiss soprano and actress (d. 2010)
- 1938Jim Kaat, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1940Dakin Matthews, American actor, director, and playwright
- 1949David S. Ware, American saxophonist, composer, and bandleader (d. 2012)
- 1949Steven Stucky, American composer and academic
- 1955Kitty Margolis, American singer and producer
- 1964Gill Holland, Norwegian-American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1874A cartoon by Thomas Nast in Harper’s Weekly, is considered the first important use of an elephant as a symbol for the United States Republican Party.
- 1910The first air freight shipment (from Dayton, Ohio, to Columbus, Ohio) is undertaken by the Wright brothers and department store owner Max Moorehouse.
- 1914The German colony of Kiaochow Bay and its centre at Tsingtao are captured by Japanese forces.
- 1916Jeannette Rankin is the first woman elected to the United States Congress.
- 1917The Gregorian calendar date of the October Revolution, which gets its name from the Julian calendar date of 25 October. On this date in 1917, the Bolsheviks storm the Winter Palace.
- 1918The 1918 influenza epidemic spreads to Western Samoa, killing 7,542 (about 20% of the population) by the end of the year.
- 1944Franklin D. Roosevelt elected for a record fourth term as President of the United States of America.
- 1944Soviet spy Richard Sorge, a half-Russian, half-German World War I veteran, is hanged by his Japanese captors along with 34 of his ring.
- 1990Mary Robinson becomes the first woman to be elected President of the Republic of Ireland.
- 2002Iran bans advertising of United States products.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keshia Knight Pulliam, Shin Ji, Evi Goffin, Chris Mulkey, Kristin Bauer van Straten, Roch Voisine, Gérard Philipe, Jerry verDorn, Polaire, Stuart Wilson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 7, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1974 – Miranda July, American actress, director, and screenwriter; September 1, 1957 – Gloria Estefan, Cuban-American singer-songwriter and actress; December 14, 1947 – Tom Mardirosian, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,215