Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 2001 was a Wednesday and it was the 311st day of the year 2001. It was the 45th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,166 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,055 days or 5.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 208 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 16, 2033.
If a dog named Dyan - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dyan will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dyan will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879King Baggot
- 1903Grace Stafford
- 1921Lisa Ben
- 1946John Aylward
- 1956Judy Tenuta
- 1957John Benitez
- 1964Dana Plato
- 1981Nana Katase
- 1989Nadezhda Tolokonnikova
View the complete list of November 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1876Charlie Townsend, English cricketer and lawyer (d. 1958)
- 1896Esdras Minville, Canadian economist and sociologist (d. 1975)
- 1905William Alwyn, English composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1985)
- 1918Maria Teresa de Noronha, Portuguese singer (d. 1993)
- 1927Hiroshi Yamauchi, Japanese businessman (d. 2013)
- 1945Joe Niekro, American baseball player (d. 2006)
- 1964Liam Ó Maonlaí, Irish keyboard player and songwriter (Hothouse Flowers)
- 1969Michelle Clunie, American actress
- 1972Jeremy London, American actor and producer
- 1990Joelle Hadjia, Australian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of November 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775John Murray, the Royal Governor of the Colony of Virginia, starts the first mass emancipation of slaves in North America by issuing Lord Dunmore’s Offer of Emancipation, which offers freedom to slaves who abandoned their colonial masters in order to fight with Murray and the British.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Belmont: In Belmont, Missouri, Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant overrun a Confederate camp but are forced to retreat when Confederate reinforcements arrive.
- 1907Delta Sigma Pi is founded at New York University.
- 1917The Gregorian calendar date of the October Revolution, which gets its name from the Julian calendar date of 25 October. On this date in 1917, the Bolsheviks storm the Winter Palace.
- 1918The 1918 influenza epidemic spreads to Western Samoa, killing 7,542 (about 20% of the population) by the end of the year.
- 1933Fiorello H. La Guardia is elected the 99th mayor of New York City.
- 1957Cold War: The Gaither Report calls for more American missiles and fallout shelters.
- 1967Carl B. Stokes is elected as Mayor of Cleveland, Ohio, becoming the first African American mayor of a major American city.
- 1987Singapore’s first Mass Rapid Transit line was opened, starting with train services between Yio Chu Kang and Toa Payoh stations.
- 1991Magic Johnson announces that he is infected with HIV and retires from the NBA.
View the complete list of November 7 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rupert Penry-Jones, Alessandra De Rossi, Christopher Stone, Han Seung-yeon, Nancy Kerrigan, Motohiro Hata, Chris Vrenna, Charles Fambrough, Elaine Paige, Brian Fair.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 7, 2001.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th November 2001 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 3, 1973. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1976. Your incompatibility score is -215. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 7th November 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 7, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 311st day of 2001
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 45th Wednesday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2018
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 43 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,166 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,055 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 208
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 16, 2033
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Papillon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- November modern birthstone: Topaz
- November mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- November birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 3, 1973 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1976 (-215)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Family Affair by Mary J. Blige (November 10, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1945 – Buzz Potamkin, American director and producer, founded Buzzco Associates (d. 2012); June 17, 1990 – Laura Wright, English singer (All Angels); May 4, 1903 – Luther Adler, American actor (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,952