Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 2001 was a Wednesday and it was the 311st day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,708 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Margaret Morris
- 1938Dee Clark
- 1947Holmes Osborne
- 1951Lawrence O'Donnell
- 1957King Kong Bundy
- 1967Julie Pinson
- 1970Neil Hannon
- 1976One Be Lo
- 1994Haruna Iikubo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1878Lise Meitner, Austrian-English physicist and academic (d. 1968)
- 1899Yitzhak Lamdan, Russian-Israeli journalist and poet (d. 1954)
- 1942Tom Peters, American businessman and author
- 1954Kamal Haasan, Indian actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1959Alexandre Guimarães, Brazilian-Costa Rican footballer and manager
- 1971Robin Finck, American guitarist and songwriter (Nine Inch Nails and Guns N' Roses)
- 1972Danny Grewcock, English rugby player
- 1977Lindsay Czarniak, American sports anchor
- 1978Rio Ferdinand, English footballer
- 1980Karthik, Indian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1907Delta Sigma Pi is founded at New York University.
- 1918Kurt Eisner overthrows the Wittelsbach dynasty in the Kingdom of Bavaria.
- 1944Soviet spy Richard Sorge, a half-Russian, half-German World War I veteran, is hanged by his Japanese captors along with 34 of his ring.
- 1973The United States Congress overrides President Richard M. Nixon’s veto of the War Powers Resolution, which limits presidential power to wage war without congressional approval.
- 1975In Bangladesh, a joint force of people and soldiers takes part in an uprising led by Colonel Abu Taher that ousts and kills Brigadier Khaled Mosharraf, freeing the then house-arrested army chief and future president Maj-Gen. Ziaur Rahman. The day is occasionally observed as the National Revolution and Solidarity Day.
- 1987Singapore’s first Mass Rapid Transit line was opened, starting with train services between Yio Chu Kang and Toa Payoh stations.
- 1989East German Prime Minister Willi Stoph, along with his entire cabinet, is forced to resign after huge anti-government protests.
- 1994WXYC, the student radio station of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, provides the world’s first internet radio broadcast.
- 1996NASA launches the Mars Global Surveyor.
- 2000Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected to the United States Senate, becoming the first former First Lady to win public office in the United States, although she was actually still the First Lady.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Terrence Hardiman, Maxine Nightingale, Stephanie Pratt, Columbus Short, Gore Vidal, Yolanda King, Marpessa Dawn, Koit Toome, Kristinia DeBarge, Nicholas Turturro.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 7, 2001.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 4, 1987 – Orlando Brown, American actor and rapper; February 17, 1963 – Michael Jordan, American basketball player and actor; January 21, 1966 – Robert Del Naja, English singer-songwriter and DJ (Massive Attack, The Wild Bunch).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 981