Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 2001 was a Wednesday and it was the 311st day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,650 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Lisa Ben
- 1929Lila Kaye
- 1951Lawrence O'Donnell
- 1955Shirley Eikhard
- 1956Judy Tenuta
- 1964Troy Beyer
- 1967Sharleen Spiteri
- 1969Michelle Clunie
- 1971Matthew Ryan
- 1986Doukissa Nomikou
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1851Chris von der Ahe, German-American businessman (d. 1913)
- 1888C. V. Raman, Indian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1903Konrad Lorenz, Austrian zoologist, ethologist, and ornithologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1989)
- 1915Philip Morrison, American astrophysicist and academic (d. 2005)
- 1960Tommy Thayer, American guitarist and songwriter (Kiss and Black 'n Blue)
- 1967Julie Pinson, American actress
- 1973Yunjin Kim, South Korean-American actress
- 1983Forrest Kline, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hellogoodbye)
- 1984Jonathan Bornstein, American soccer player
- 1986Doukissa Nomikou, Greek model and television host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 680The Sixth Ecumenical Council commences in Constantinople.
- 1492The Ensisheim meteorite, the oldest meteorite with a known date of impact, strikes the Earth around noon in a wheat field outside the village of Ensisheim, Alsace, France.
- 1900Battle of Leliefontein, a battle during which the Royal Canadian Dragoons win three Victoria Crosses.
- 1917The Gregorian calendar date of the October Revolution, which gets its name from the Julian calendar date of 25 October. On this date in 1917, the Bolsheviks storm the Winter Palace.
- 1963Wunder von Lengede: In Germany, eleven miners are rescued from a collapsed mine after 14 days.
- 1967US President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Public Broadcasting Act of 1967, establishing the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
- 1975In Bangladesh, a joint force of people and soldiers takes part in an uprising led by Colonel Abu Taher that ousts and kills Brigadier Khaled Mosharraf, freeing the then house-arrested army chief and future president Maj-Gen. Ziaur Rahman. The day is occasionally observed as the National Revolution and Solidarity Day.
- 1996NASA launches the Mars Global Surveyor.
- 2002Iran bans advertising of United States products.
- 2012An earthquake off the Pacific coast of Guatemala kills at least 52 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Janine Habeck, Carol Arthur, Tom Hardy, Chiara Siracusa, Lyle Alzado, Claudia Christian, Niki Karimi, Khosrow Shakibai, Jeannie C. Riley, Sugar Ray Robinson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 7, 2001.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 10, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1985 – Daniel Küblböck, German singer and actor; October 1, 1968 – Kevin Griffin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Better Than Ezra); August 19, 1969 – Matthew Perry, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958