Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1938 was a Tuesday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1938. It was the 45th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,320 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,773 days or 26.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 992 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 1970.
If a dog named Colin - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Colin will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Colin will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Esther Rolle
- 1924Joe Flynn
- 1950Mary Hart
- 1971Tech N9ne
- 1976Colin Strause
- 1979Dania Ramirez
- 1982Ethan Juan
- 1985Jack Osbourne
- 1994Lauren Alaina
- 1994Shane Feldman
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1706Johann Ulrich von Cramer, German judge and philosopher (d. 1772)
- 1896Erika Abels d'Albert, Austrian artist (d. 1975)
- 1924Joe Flynn, American actor (d. 1974)
- 1947Lewis Yocum, American physician and surgeon (d. 2013)
- 1955Patricia Barber, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1959Miroslav Janů, Czech footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1968Sergio Porrini, Italian footballer and manager
- 1976Colin Strause, American director, producer, and visual effects designer
- 1979Aaron Hughes, Irish footballer
- 1986Aaron Swartz, American computer programmer and activist (d. 2013)
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1602The Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford is opened to the public.
- 1605Robert Catesby, ringleader of the Gunpowder Plotters, is killed.
- 1892The New Orleans general strike begins, uniting black and white American trade unionists in a successful four-day general strike action for the first time.
- 1917The People’s Commissars give authority to Vladimir Lenin, Leon Trotsky, and Joseph Stalin.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1939Venlo Incident: Two British agents of SIS are captured by the Germans.
- 1965The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
- 1972HBO launches its programming, with the broadcast of the 1971 movie Sometimes a Great Notion, starring Paul Newman and Henry Fonda.
- 1977Manolis Andronikos, a Greek archaeologist and professor at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, discovers the tomb of Philip II of Macedon at Vergina.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Saira Banu, Layne Britton, Kim So-yeon, Kunie Tanaka, Bobby Byrd, John Saxon, Katherine Kelly Lang, Don Rickles, Don Lake, Rachel Specter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1938.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1938 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 19, 1939. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 7, 1923. Your incompatibility score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 312nd day of 1938
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 45th Tuesday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 265 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,320 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,773 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 992
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 1970
- Age in dog years: 340 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 19, 1939 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 7, 1923 (-148)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1943 – Christopher Walken, American actor and singer; November 23, 1949 – Jerry verDorn, American actor; February 28, 1969 – Robert Sean Leonard, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,719