Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1939 was a Wednesday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1939. It was the 45th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,662 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,887 days or 27.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,004 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 1971.
If a dog named Roamer - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roamer will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Roamer will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Purushottam Laxman Deshpande
- 1920Esther Rolle
- 1920Sitara Devi
- 1927Chris Connor
- 1941Nerys Hughes
- 1949Bonnie Raitt
- 1967Kamar de los Reyes
- 1968Parker Posey
- 1977Bucky Covington
- 1990Anett Griffel
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1911Robert Jackson, Australian public servant and UN administrator (d. 1991)
- 1949Wayne LaPierre, American businessman, author, and activist
- 1953Petras Šiurskas, Lithuanian sprint canoer
- 1956Mari Boine, Norwegian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1957Alan Curbishley, English footballer and manager
- 1959Chi Chi LaRue, American drag queen performer and director
- 1960Michael Nyqvist, Swedish actor
- 1978Emma Lewell-Buck, English social worker and politician
- 1982Sam Sparro, Australian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1989Giancarlo Stanton, American baseball player
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters HHRHUIIAUDG? Check your answers here: Unscramble words HHRHUIIAUDG. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1602The Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford is opened to the public.
- 1745Charles Edward Stuart invades England with an army of ~5000 that would later participate in the Battle of Culloden.
- 1861American Civil War: The “Trent Affair” – The USS San Jacinto stops the British mail ship Trent and arrests two Confederate envoys, sparking a diplomatic crisis between the UK and US.
- 1889Montana is admitted as the 41st U.S. state.
- 1957Operation Grapple X, Round C1: the United Kingdom conducts its first successful hydrogen bomb test over Kiritimati in the Pacific.
- 1968The Vienna Convention on Road Traffic is signed to facilitate international road traffic and to increase road safety by standardising the uniform traffic rules among the signatories.
- 1972HBO launches its programming, with the broadcast of the 1971 movie Sometimes a Great Notion, starring Paul Newman and Henry Fonda.
- 1976A series of earthquakes spreads panic in the city of Thessaloniki, which is evacuated.
- 1977Manolis Andronikos, a Greek archaeologist and professor at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, discovers the tomb of Philip II of Macedon at Vergina.
- 2013Typhoon Haiyan, one of the strongest tropical cyclones ever recorded, strikes the Visayas region of the Philippines. The storm left at least 6,340 people dead with over 1,000 still missing, and caused S$2.86 billion (USD) in damage.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dan Black, Dionysis Savvopoulos, Harry Anderson, Tiffany Brissette, Graham Russell, Makisig Morales, Zoran Radmilović, Iggy Azalea, Bill Bellamy, Audrey Long.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1939.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1939 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 28, 1909. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 3, 1918. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 312nd day of 1939
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 45th Wednesday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 289 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,662 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,887 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,004
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 1971
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 28, 1909 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 3, 1918 (-137)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XI.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 13, 1952 – Randy Jones, American singer and actor (Village People); January 9, 1961 – Al Jean, American screenwriter and producer; February 5, 1969 – Michael Sheen, Welsh actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897