Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1954 was a Monday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,962 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 778 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Sitara Devi
- 1935Alain Delon
- 1947Minnie Riperton
- 1955Patricia Barber
- 1956Mari Boine
- 1956Richard Curtis
- 1971Tech N9ne
- 1982Ethan Juan
- 1988Jessica Lowndes
- 1994Shane Feldman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1715Elisabeth Christine of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel-Bevern (d. 1797)
- 1935Alfonso López Trujillo, Colombian cardinal (d. 2008)
- 1947Michael Perham, English bishop
- 1953Petras Šiurskas, Lithuanian sprint canoer
- 1963Paul McKenna, English hypnotist and author
- 1974Masashi Kishimoto, Japanese author and illustrator, created Naruto
- 1982Sam Sparro, Australian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1983Nikola Rachelle, English-New Zealand singer-songwriter and producer
- 1984Kuntal Chandra, Bangladeshi cricketer (d. 2012)
- 1989Morgan Schneiderlin, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1519Hernán Cortés enters Tenochtitlán and Aztec ruler Moctezuma welcomes him with a great celebration.
- 1837Mary Lyon founds Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, which later becomes Mount Holyoke College.
- 1861American Civil War: The “Trent Affair” – The USS San Jacinto stops the British mail ship Trent and arrests two Confederate envoys, sparking a diplomatic crisis between the UK and US.
- 1895While experimenting with electricity, Wilhelm Röntgen discovers the X-ray.
- 1939Venlo Incident: Two British agents of SIS are captured by the Germans.
- 1957Operation Grapple X, Round C1: the United Kingdom conducts its first successful hydrogen bomb test over Kiritimati in the Pacific.
- 1965The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
- 1965The Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965 is given Royal Assent, formally abolishing the death penalty in the United Kingdom.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: UN Security Council Resolution 1441 – The United Nations Security Council unanimously approves a resolution on Iraq, forcing Saddam Hussein to disarm or face “serious consequences”.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Valeria Bruni Tedeschi, Billy Drago, Joanna Taylor, Ed Asner, Kelsey Chow, Alfred Molina, Robert J. Wilke, Veronica Taylor, Scarlett Pomers, Natalie Gauci.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1943 – Albano Carrisi, Italian singer, actor, and winemaker (Al Bano and Romina Power); November 12, 1962 – Mariella Frostrup, Norwegian-Irish journalist and actress; February 19, 1979 – Mariska, Finnish rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954