Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1954 was a Monday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,174 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 785 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Squeegee - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Squeegee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Squeegee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Esther Rolle
- 1932Stéphane Audran
- 1954Rickie Lee Jones
- 1956Steven Miller
- 1960Michael Nyqvist
- 1976Colin Strause
- 1979Dania Ramirez
- 1983Nikola Rachelle
- 1985Jack Osbourne
- 1994Shane Feldman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1869Zinaida Gippius, Russian-French poet and author (d. 1945)
- 1935Stratos Dionysiou, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 1990)
- 1945Arnold Rosner, American composer (d. 2013)
- 1954Ricky Lawson, American drummer and composer (Yellowjackets) (d. 2013)
- 1957Alan Curbishley, English footballer and manager
- 1965Jeff Blauser, American baseball player and manager
- 1968José Offerman, Dominican baseball player and manager
- 1970Michael Jackson, Canadian actor
- 1984Kuntal Chandra, Bangladeshi cricketer (d. 2012)
- 1990Ingrid Puusta, Estonian sailor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1278Trần Thánh Tông, the second emperor of the Trần dynasty, decides to pass the throne to his crown prince Trần Khâm and take up the post of Retired Emperor.
- 1576Eighty Years’ War: Pacification of Ghent – The States General of the Netherlands meet and unite to oppose Spanish occupation.
- 1837Mary Lyon founds Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, which later becomes Mount Holyoke College.
- 1933Great Depression: New Deal – US President Franklin D. Roosevelt unveils the Civil Works Administration, an organization designed to create jobs for more than 4 million unemployed.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1942World War II: French resistance coup in Algiers, in which 400 civilian French patriots neutralize Vichyist XIXth Army Corps after 15 hours of fighting, and arrest several Vichyst generals, allowing the immediate success of Operation Torch in Algiers.
- 1965The Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965 is given Royal Assent, formally abolishing the death penalty in the United Kingdom.
- 1966Former Massachusetts Attorney General Edward Brooke becomes the first African American elected to the United States Senate since Reconstruction.
- 1976A series of earthquakes spreads panic in the city of Thessaloniki, which is evacuated.
- 2011The potentially hazardous asteroid 2005 YU55 passes 0.85 lunar distances from Earth (about 324600 km), the closest known approach by an asteroid of its brightness since mpl 2010 XC in 1976.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Shallat-Chemel, Mil Máscaras, Rob Sitch, Len Goodman, Paola Volpato, Max Beesley, Doug Hutchison, Natalie Gauci, Nikolay Cherkasov, Kelly Willard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 18, 1968 – Alex Désert, American actor and singer (Hepcat); October 22, 1968 – Shaggy, Jamaican-American rapper; November 28, 1941 – Alastair McDonald, Scottish musician and singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,192