Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1954 was a Monday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,900 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 776 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Darla Hood
- 1932Stéphane Audran
- 1941Nerys Hughes
- 1954Jeanette McGruder
- 1955Patricia Barber
- 1956Mari Boine
- 1965Craig Chester
- 1975Tara Reid
- 1984Steven Webb
- 1994Lauren Alaina
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1706Johann Ulrich von Cramer, German judge and philosopher (d. 1772)
- 1723John Byron, English admiral and politician, 24th Commodore Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1786)
- 1847Bram Stoker, Anglo-Irish author and critic (d. 1912)
- 1883Charles Demuth, American painter (d. 1935)
- 1927L. K. Advani, Pakistani-Indian lawyer and politician, 7th Deputy Prime Minister of India
- 1951Peter Suber, American philosopher and academic
- 1952Alfre Woodard, American actress and producer
- 1953Nand Kumar Patel, Indian politician (d. 2013)
- 1954Timothy Egan, American journalist and author
- 1965Mike Matarazzo, American bodybuilder and boxer (d. 2014)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 960Battle of Andrassos: Byzantines under Leo Phokas the Younger score a crushing victory over the Hamdanid Emir of Aleppo, Sayf al-Dawla.
- 1745Charles Edward Stuart invades England with an army of ~5000 that would later participate in the Battle of Culloden.
- 1837Mary Lyon founds Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, which later becomes Mount Holyoke College.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1939Venlo Incident: Two British agents of SIS are captured by the Germans.
- 1968The Vienna Convention on Road Traffic is signed to facilitate international road traffic and to increase road safety by standardising the uniform traffic rules among the signatories.
- 1973The right ear of John Paul Getty III is delivered to a newspaper together with a ransom note, convincing his father to pay US$2.9 million.
- 1976A series of earthquakes spreads panic in the city of Thessaloniki, which is evacuated.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: UN Security Council Resolution 1441 – The United Nations Security Council unanimously approves a resolution on Iraq, forcing Saddam Hussein to disarm or face “serious consequences”.
- 2011The potentially hazardous asteroid 2005 YU55 passes 0.85 lunar distances from Earth (about 324600 km), the closest known approach by an asteroid of its brightness since mpl 2010 XC in 1976.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sue Foley, Lee Hyeri, Joe Boyd, Taebin, Cecilia Gasdia, Arthur Crudup, Sasha, Martin Moran, Sally Yeh, Jon Nørgaard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1945 – Donna Fargo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 28, 1994 – Jackson Wang, South Korean singer, dancer and model (Got7); February 16, 1901 – Wayne King, American singer-songwriter and conductor (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063