Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1957 was a Friday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1957. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,445 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,482 days or 20.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 760 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 1989.
If a dog named Lissi - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 264 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lissi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lissi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Purushottam Laxman Deshpande
- 1953John Musker
- 1955Patricia Barber
- 1960Michael Nyqvist
- 1967Courtney Thorne-Smith
- 1967Kamar de los Reyes
- 1971Carlos Atanes
- 1975Tara Reid
- 1983Nikola Rachelle
- 1991Riker Lynch
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1491Teofilo Folengo, Italian monk and poet (d. 1544)
- 1768Princess Augusta Sophia of the United Kingdom (d. 1840)
- 1848Gottlob Frege, German mathematician and philosopher (d. 1925)
- 1908Martha Gellhorn, American journalist and author (d. 1998)
- 1936Virna Lisi, Italian actress (d. 2014)
- 1955Patricia Barber, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1978Maurice Evans, American basketball player
- 1980Ana Vidović, Croatian guitarist
- 1984Steven Webb, English actor
- 1993Fraser Mullen, Scottish footballer
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 960Battle of Andrassos: Byzantines under Leo Phokas the Younger score a crushing victory over the Hamdanid Emir of Aleppo, Sayf al-Dawla.
- 1644The Shunzhi Emperor, the third emperor of the Qing dynasty, is enthroned in Beijing after the collapse of the Ming dynasty as the first Qing emperor to rule over China.
- 1861American Civil War: The “Trent Affair” – The USS San Jacinto stops the British mail ship Trent and arrests two Confederate envoys, sparking a diplomatic crisis between the UK and US.
- 1901Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- 1939In Munich, Adolf Hitler narrowly escapes the assassination attempt of Georg Elser while celebrating the 16th anniversary of the Beer Hall Putsch.
- 1939Venlo Incident: Two British agents of SIS are captured by the Germans.
- 1942World War II: Operation Torch – United States and United Kingdom forces land in French North Africa.
- 1972HBO launches its programming, with the broadcast of the 1971 movie Sometimes a Great Notion, starring Paul Newman and Henry Fonda.
- 1976A series of earthquakes spreads panic in the city of Thessaloniki, which is evacuated.
- 2011The potentially hazardous asteroid 2005 YU55 passes 0.85 lunar distances from Earth (about 324600 km), the closest known approach by an asteroid of its brightness since mpl 2010 XC in 1976.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8, and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Delgado, Mammootty, Adam LaVorgna, David Aaron Baker, Anita Page, Wade MacNeil, Ramanand Sagar, Chris Caffery, Amerie, Gita Gutawa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 8, 1957.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th November 1957 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 5, 1956. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +103. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,891,349,717. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 102,068,660 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1957. The estimated number of babies born on 8th November 1957 is 279,640. That’s equivalent to 194 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,092 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 92,695 times in the year 1957. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 8, 1957. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 312nd day of 1957
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 1957
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 200 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,445 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,482 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 760
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 17, 1989
- Age in dog years: 264 dog years old using a Miniature Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 5, 1956 (+103)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (-119)
- 1957 world population: 2,891,349,717
- Babies born in 1957: 102,068,660
- Babies born in 1957 every day: 279,640
- Babies born in 1957 every minute: 194
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,092 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 92,695 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1972 – Niki Evans, English singer; May 28, 1962 – Brandon Cruz, American actor and singer; November 6, 1947 – Jim Rosenthal, English sportscaster and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,943