Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1957 was a Friday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,144 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 749 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Kryptonite - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kryptonite will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kryptonite will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Alain Delon
- 1936Virna Lisi
- 1953John Musker
- 1954Rickie Lee Jones
- 1961Leif Garrett
- 1967Kamar de los Reyes
- 1977Jully Black
- 1981Azura Skye
- 1983Chris Rankin
- 1985Magda Apanowicz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1788Mihály Bertalanits, Slovene poet and educator (d. 1853)
- 1888David Monrad Johansen, Norwegian pianist and composer (d. 1974)
- 1939Elizabeth Dawn, English actress
- 1954Jeanette McGruder, American singer and actress (The Brides of Funkenstein)
- 1967Henry Rodriguez, Dominican baseball player
- 1968José Offerman, Dominican baseball player and manager
- 1975Alena Vašková, Czech tennis player
- 1978Emma Lewell-Buck, English social worker and politician
- 1986Jamie Roberts, Welsh rugby player
- 1990Ingrid Puusta, Estonian sailor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1519Hernán Cortés enters Tenochtitlán and Aztec ruler Moctezuma welcomes him with a great celebration.
- 1602The Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford is opened to the public.
- 1644The Shunzhi Emperor, the third emperor of the Qing dynasty, is enthroned in Beijing after the collapse of the Ming dynasty as the first Qing emperor to rule over China.
- 1745Charles Edward Stuart invades England with an army of ~5000 that would later participate in the Battle of Culloden.
- 1939In Munich, Adolf Hitler narrowly escapes the assassination attempt of Georg Elser while celebrating the 16th anniversary of the Beer Hall Putsch.
- 1940Greco-Italian War: The Italian invasion of Greece fails as outnumbered Greek units repulse the Italians in the Battle of Elaia–Kalamas.
- 1965The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
- 1976A series of earthquakes spreads panic in the city of Thessaloniki, which is evacuated.
- 2004War in Iraq: More than 10,000 U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Domo Genesis, Steve Lee, Bijou Phillips, Gemma Jones, Hebe Camargo, Christopher Meloni, E. E. Bell, Theophilus London, Suzanne Cloutier, John Payne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 8, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1918 – Professor Longhair, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1980); August 10, 1982 – Nicole O'Brian, American model, Miss Texas USA 2003; December 27, 1925 – Michel Piccoli, French actor, singer, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,183