Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1957 was a Friday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,230 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,410 days or 20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 752 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 17, 1989.
If a dog named Veni - a Japanese Chin breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Veni will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Veni will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Esther Rolle
- 1927Ken Dodd
- 1927Patti Page
- 1939Elizabeth Dawn
- 1957Hardi Volmer
- 1976Colin Strause
- 1977Bucky Covington
- 1977Jully Black
- 1983Chris Rankin
- 1988Jessica Lowndes
View the complete list of November 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1837Ilia Chavchavadze, Georgian journalist, lawyer, and politician (d. 1907)
- 1885Hans Cloos, German geologist and academic (d. 1951)
- 1914Norman Lloyd, American actor, director, and producer
- 1921Douglas Townsend, American composer, musicologist, and academic (d. 2012)
- 1935Stratos Dionysiou, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 1990)
- 1951Alfredo Astiz, Argentinian captain
- 1965Jeff Blauser, American baseball player and manager
- 1968Keith Jones, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1968Sergio Porrini, Italian footballer and manager
- 1986Aaron Swartz, American computer programmer and activist (d. 2013)
View the complete list of November 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1892The New Orleans general strike begins, uniting black and white American trade unionists in a successful four-day general strike action for the first time.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1939Venlo Incident: Two British agents of SIS are captured by the Germans.
- 1942World War II: Operation Torch – United States and United Kingdom forces land in French North Africa.
- 1960John F. Kennedy defeats Richard Nixon in one of the closest presidential elections of the twentieth century to become the 35th president of the United States.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
- 1968The Vienna Convention on Road Traffic is signed to facilitate international road traffic and to increase road safety by standardising the uniform traffic rules among the signatories.
- 1987Remembrance Day bombing: A Provisional IRA bomb explodes in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland during a ceremony honouring those who had died in wars involving British forces. Twelve people are killed and sixty-three wounded.
- 2004War in Iraq: More than 10,000 U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
- 2011The potentially hazardous asteroid 2005 YU55 passes 0.85 lunar distances from Earth (about 324600 km), the closest known approach by an asteroid of its brightness since mpl 2010 XC in 1976.
View the complete list of November 8 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jay Ward, Matt White, David Rees Snell, François Truffaut, Sarah Lahbati, Pradip Somasundaran, Buddy Miller, Trace Adkins, George Segal, Kristen Stewart.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 8, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 5, 1956. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +103. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1961 – Bam Bam Bigelow, American wrestler and actor (d. 2007); February 20, 1967 – Kurt Cobain, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nirvana and Fecal Matter) (d. 1994); September 23, 1972 – Shim Eun-ha, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,492