Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1993 was a Monday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,717 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 295 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Patti Page
- 1932Stéphane Audran
- 1944Bonnie Bramlett
- 1967Kamar de los Reyes
- 1969Roxana Zal
- 1982Ethan Juan
- 1982Sam Sparro
- 1982Ted DiBiase, Jr.
- 1984Steven Webb
- 1989Van Roxas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1885Hans Cloos, German geologist and academic (d. 1951)
- 1953John Musker, American animator, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1954Timothy Egan, American journalist and author
- 1956Steven Miller, American record producer and engineer
- 1959Miroslav Janů, Czech footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1971Tech N9ne, American rapper (The Regime and K.A.B.O.S.H.)
- 1976Brett Lee, Australian cricketer and sportscaster
- 1977Jully Black, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1981Azura Skye, American actress
- 1987Édgar Benítez, Paraguayan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1602The Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford is opened to the public.
- 1933Great Depression: New Deal – US President Franklin D. Roosevelt unveils the Civil Works Administration, an organization designed to create jobs for more than 4 million unemployed.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1942World War II: Operation Torch – United States and United Kingdom forces land in French North Africa.
- 1960John F. Kennedy defeats Richard Nixon in one of the closest presidential elections of the twentieth century to become the 35th president of the United States.
- 1965The 173rd Airborne is ambushed by over 1,200 Viet Cong in Operation Hump during the Vietnam War, while the 1st Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment fight one of the first set-piece engagements of the war between Australian forces and the Viet Cong at the Battle of Gang Toi.
- 1965The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
- 1985Lloyd J. Old discovery of tumor necrosis factor (TNF), a key immune signaling molecule (cytokine) that, in addition to its promise for the treatment of cancer and other diseases.
- 1987Remembrance Day bombing: A Provisional IRA bomb explodes in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland during a ceremony honouring those who had died in wars involving British forces. Twelve people are killed and sixty-three wounded.
- 2013Typhoon Haiyan, one of the strongest tropical cyclones ever recorded, strikes the Visayas region of the Philippines. The storm left at least 6,340 people dead with over 1,000 still missing, and caused S$2.86 billion (USD) in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: María Canals Barrera, Gary Cooper, Sayaka Akimoto, Ken Tipton, Ian Whitcomb, Peter Richardson, Janet Street-Porter, Bette Midler, Stephin Merritt, Martine Beswick.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 8, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) by Meat Loaf as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1992 – Frencheska Farr, Filipino singer and actress; September 16, 1948 – Susan Ruttan, American actress; November 17, 1930 – Bob Mathias, American decathlete, actor, and politician (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,089