Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 1993 was a Monday and it was the 312nd day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,781 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 297 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Bello - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 116 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bello will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bello will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Purushottam Laxman Deshpande
- 1924Joe Flynn
- 1935Stratos Dionysiou
- 1960Oleg Menshikov
- 1965Craig Chester
- 1977Jully Black
- 1981Azura Skye
- 1982Sam Sparro
- 2000Jade Pettyjohn
- 2000Jasmine Thompson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1921Douglas Townsend, American composer, musicologist, and academic (d. 2012)
- 1935Alfonso López Trujillo, Colombian cardinal (d. 2008)
- 1953Giorgos Foiros, Greek footballer and manager
- 1956Mari Boine, Norwegian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1956Richard Curtis, English actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1965Jeff Blauser, American baseball player and manager
- 1968Parker Posey, American actress and singer
- 1975José Manuel Pinto, Spanish footballer
- 1978Maurice Evans, American basketball player
- 1987Sam Bradford, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Stockholm Bloodbath begins: A successful invasion of Sweden by Danish forces results in the execution of around 100 people.
- 1889Montana is admitted as the 41st U.S. state.
- 1895While experimenting with electricity, Wilhelm Röntgen discovers the X-ray.
- 1898The Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, the only instance of an attempted coup d'état in American history.
- 1901Bloody clashes take place in Athens following the translation of the Gospels into demotic Greek.
- 1936Spanish Civil War: Francoist troops fail in their effort to capture Madrid, but begin the 3-year Siege of Madrid afterwards.
- 1939In Munich, Adolf Hitler narrowly escapes the assassination attempt of Georg Elser while celebrating the 16th anniversary of the Beer Hall Putsch.
- 1942World War II: French resistance coup in Algiers, in which 400 civilian French patriots neutralize Vichyist XIXth Army Corps after 15 hours of fighting, and arrest several Vichyst generals, allowing the immediate success of Operation Torch in Algiers.
- 1973The right ear of John Paul Getty III is delivered to a newspaper together with a ransom note, convincing his father to pay US$2.9 million.
- 1977Manolis Andronikos, a Greek archaeologist and professor at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, discovers the tomb of Philip II of Macedon at Vergina.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anita Linda, Cassidy Gifford, Luke Benward, Mark Margolis, Rudy Fernandez, Alamgir Kabir, Zoe Wiseman, Peter Steele, Junior Samples, Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 8, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) by Meat Loaf as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1935 – Yvon Deschamps, Canadian comedian, actor, and producer; June 3, 1982 – Dihan Slabbert, South African singer-songwriter and producer (Hi-5); December 10, 1957 – Paul Hardcastle, English composer and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,318