Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 2004 was a Monday and it was the 313rd day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 195 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,553 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 154 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Chris Connor
- 1935Alain Delon
- 1936Virna Lisi
- 1956Richard Curtis
- 1960Oleg Menshikov
- 1961Leif Garrett
- 1965Craig Chester
- 1972Gretchen Mol
- 1975Tara Reid
- 1983Nikola Rachelle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1893Prajadhipok, Thai king (d. 1941)
- 1920Sitara Devi, Indian actress, dancer, and choreographer (d. 2014)
- 1929Bobby Bowden, American football player and coach
- 1932Ben Bova, American journalist and author
- 1935Alfonso López Trujillo, Colombian cardinal (d. 2008)
- 1945Arnold Rosner, American composer (d. 2013)
- 1959Chi Chi LaRue, American drag queen performer and director
- 1965Craig Chester, American actor and screenwriter
- 1982Mika Kallio, Finnish motorcycle racer
- 1984Kuntal Chandra, Bangladeshi cricketer (d. 2012)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Eighty Years’ War: Pacification of Ghent – The States General of the Netherlands meet and unite to oppose Spanish occupation.
- 1602The Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford is opened to the public.
- 1614Japanese daimyo Dom Justo Takayama is exiled to the Philippines by shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu for being Christian.
- 1644The Shunzhi Emperor, the third emperor of the Qing dynasty, is enthroned in Beijing after the collapse of the Ming dynasty as the first Qing emperor to rule over China.
- 1861American Civil War: The “Trent Affair” – The USS San Jacinto stops the British mail ship Trent and arrests two Confederate envoys, sparking a diplomatic crisis between the UK and US.
- 1917The People’s Commissars give authority to Vladimir Lenin, Leon Trotsky, and Joseph Stalin.
- 1965The Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965 is given Royal Assent, formally abolishing the death penalty in the United Kingdom.
- 1966Former Massachusetts Attorney General Edward Brooke becomes the first African American elected to the United States Senate since Reconstruction.
- 1977Manolis Andronikos, a Greek archaeologist and professor at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, discovers the tomb of Philip II of Macedon at Vergina.
- 1987Remembrance Day bombing: A Provisional IRA bomb explodes in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland during a ceremony honouring those who had died in wars involving British forces. Twelve people are killed and sixty-three wounded.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sæbjørn Buttedahl, Randy Vasquez, Gretchen Wilson, Billy Curtis, Bill Goldberg, Mabel King, Gigi D'Agostino, John Crawford, Hoot Gibson, Gene Rayburn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 2004.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1968 – Jonn Penney, English singer (Ned's Atomic Dustbin); September 16, 1992 – Nick Jonas, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Jonas Brothers and Nick Jonas & the Administration); April 5, 1946 – Björn Granath, Swedish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 972