Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of November 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 8, 2004 was a Monday and it was the 313rd day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,613 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 156 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Joe Flynn
- 1944Bonnie Bramlett
- 1967Courtney Thorne-Smith
- 1972Gretchen Mol
- 1975Tara Reid
- 1980Laura Jane Grace
- 1981Azura Skye
- 1983Nikola Rachelle
- 1984Steven Webb
- 1988Jessica Lowndes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 8.
- 1885Eva Morris, English super-centenarian (d. 2000)
- 1947Margaret Rhea Seddon, American physician and astronaut
- 1952Jerry Remy, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1954Michael D. Brown, American lawyer and radio host
- 1954Rickie Lee Jones, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1967Courtney Thorne-Smith, American actress and singer
- 1970Michael Jackson, Canadian actor
- 1978Maurice Evans, American basketball player
- 1986Jamie Roberts, Welsh rugby player
- 2000Jasmine Thompson, English singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1745Charles Edward Stuart invades England with an army of ~5000 that would later participate in the Battle of Culloden.
- 1837Mary Lyon founds Mount Holyoke Female Seminary, which later becomes Mount Holyoke College.
- 1917The People’s Commissars give authority to Vladimir Lenin, Leon Trotsky, and Joseph Stalin.
- 1923Beer Hall Putsch: In Munich, Adolf Hitler leads the Nazis in an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the German government.
- 1937The Nazi exhibition Der ewige Jude (“The Eternal Jew”) opens in Munich.
- 1939In Munich, Adolf Hitler narrowly escapes the assassination attempt of Georg Elser while celebrating the 16th anniversary of the Beer Hall Putsch.
- 1939Venlo Incident: Two British agents of SIS are captured by the Germans.
- 1965The Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965 is given Royal Assent, formally abolishing the death penalty in the United Kingdom.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
- 1985Lloyd J. Old discovery of tumor necrosis factor (TNF), a key immune signaling molecule (cytokine) that, in addition to its promise for the treatment of cancer and other diseases.
View the complete list of historical events for November 8.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 8 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Corine Rottschäfer, Erin Brown, Ari Boyland, Sheila Matthews Allen, Gretchen Wilson, Ellen Burstyn, Ricky Wilson, Lesley Stahl, Louise Roe, Yvonne de Bray.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 8, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 19, 1991 – Garrett Clayton, American actor, singer, and dancer; November 25, 1973 – Eddie Steeples, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; August 9, 1985 – Haruka Kinami, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063