Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,017 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 712 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Ida Wüst
- 1914Ivory Joe Hunter
- 1926Richard Jaeckel
- 1947Gary Beach
- 1963Hülya Avşar
- 1969Wendi McLendon-Covey
- 1984Stephanie Cheng
- 1991Lali Espósito
- 1994Bae Suzy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1567Infanta Catherine Michelle of Spain (d. 1597)
- 1684Jean-Antoine Watteau, French painter (d. 1721)
- 1895Fridolf Rhudin, Swedish actor (d. 1935)
- 1919Gerry Gomez, Trinidadian cricketer, manager, and umpire (d. 1996)
- 1927Nedunuri Krishnamurthy, Indian singer (d. 2014)
- 1964Sarah Lancashire, English actress and director
- 1967Jacek Zieliński, Polish footballer and coac
- 1970Mohammed Mourhit, Moroccan-Belgian runner
- 1976Pat Burrell, American baseball player
- 1978Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1631An Electorate of Saxony army takes over Prague.
- 1868Carlos Céspedes issues the Grito de Yara from his plantation, La Demajagua, proclaiming Cuba’s independence
- 1938The Munich Agreement cedes the Sudetenland to Nazi Germany.
- 1957The Windscale fire in Cumbria, U.K. is the world’s first major nuclear accident.
- 1964The opening ceremony of the 1964 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan, is broadcast live in the first Olympic telecast relayed by geostationary communication satellite.
- 1970In Montreal, a national crisis hits Canada when Quebec Vice-Premier and Minister of Labour Pierre Laporte becomes the second statesman kidnapped by members of the FLQ terrorist group.
- 1980A magnitude 7.3 earthquake occurs in the Algerian town of El Asnam. Around 3,500 die and 300,000 are left homeless.
- 1985United States Navy F-14 fighter jets intercept an Egyptian plane carrying the hijackers of the Achille Lauro cruise ship, and force it to land at a NATO base in Sigonella, Sicily where they are arrested.
- 2009Armenia and Turkey sign protocols in Zurich, Switzerland to open their borders.
- 2010The Netherlands Antilles are dissolved as a country.
View the complete list of historical events for October 10.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harold Baigent, Peter Bergman, Al McKay, Monty Berman, Lauris Reiniks, David Baddiel, Jeremy Renner, David Yow, Patrick Adams, Harry Groener.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 10, 1959.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1925 – Doc Pomus, American singer-songwriter (d. 1991); July 3, 1985 – Keisuke Minami, Japanese actor and singer (PureBoys); February 28, 1928 – Stanley Baker, Welsh actor and producer (d. 1976).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922