Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,168 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 717 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Charles Dance
- 1956Mark Gordon
- 1958Tanya Tucker
- 1963Anita Mui
- 1966Bai Ling
- 1981Michael Oliver
- 1984Lzzy Hale
- 1991Gabriella Cilmi
- 1991Kim Seul-gie
- 1991Lali Espósito
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1914Ivory Joe Hunter, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1974)
- 1924James Clavell, Australian-American director, producer, screenwriter, and author (d. 1994)
- 1927Dana Elcar, American actor and director (d. 2005)
- 1946Peter Mahovlich, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1960Ron Flockhart, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1970Matthew Pinsent, English rower and sportscaster
- 1973Scott Morriss, English bass player and songwriter (The Bluetones)
- 1980Elvis Hammond, Ghanaian footballer
- 1981Michael Oliver, American actor
- 1990Geno Smith, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 732Battle of Tours: Near Poitiers, France, the leader of the Franks, Charles Martel and his men, defeat a large army of Moors, stopping the Muslims from spreading into Western Europe. The governor of Córdoba, Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi, is killed during the battle.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1760In a treaty with the Dutch colonial authorities, the Ndyuka people of Suriname – descended from escaped slaves – gain territorial autonomy.
- 1868Carlos Céspedes issues the Grito de Yara from his plantation, La Demajagua, proclaiming Cuba’s independence
- 1911The Wuchang Uprising leads to the demise of the Qing dynasty, the last Imperial court in China, and the founding of the Republic of China.
- 1928Chiang Kai-shek becomes Chairman of the Republic of China.
- 1938The Munich Agreement cedes the Sudetenland to Nazi Germany.
- 1957The Windscale fire in Cumbria, U.K. is the world’s first major nuclear accident.
- 1957U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower apologizes to the finance minister of Ghana, Komla Agbeli Gbedemah, after he is refused service in a Dover, Delaware restaurant.
- 1985United States Navy F-14 fighter jets intercept an Egyptian plane carrying the hijackers of the Achille Lauro cruise ship, and force it to land at a NATO base in Sigonella, Sicily where they are arrested.
View the complete list of historical events for October 10.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Deven Verma, Will Kimbrough, Diomedes Díaz, Alex Solowitz, Martin Fry, Daniel Lanois, Sean Marquette, Yoshiko Yamaguchi, Lisa Mitchell, Carol Banawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 10, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1981 – Yaani King, American actress; July 28, 1965 – Priscilla Chan, Hong Kong singer; October 2, 1948 – Persis Khambatta, Indian model and actress, Femina Miss India 1965 (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,023