Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,380 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 724 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Hatchi - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hatchi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hatchi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Ivory Joe Hunter
- 1924James Clavell
- 1925Great Antonio
- 1927Nedunuri Krishnamurthy
- 1929Herb Levinson
- 1946Ben Vereen
- 1958Tanya Tucker
- 1980Lynn Hung
- 1991Kim Seul-gie
- 1998Nash Aguas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1813Giuseppe Verdi, Italian composer and philanthropist (d. 1901)
- 1912Ram Vilas Sharma, Indian poet and critic (d. 2000)
- 1925Great Antonio, Croatian-Canadian strongman, wrestler, and actor (d. 2001)
- 1926Richard Jaeckel, American actor (d. 1997)
- 1945Christopher Hill, English bishop
- 1946Anne Mather, English author and screenwriter
- 1958J. Eddie Peck, American actor
- 1965Rebecca Pidgeon, American-English singer-songwriter and actress
- 1986Andrew McCutchen, American baseball player
- 1991Xherdan Shaqiri, Swiss footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 680Battle of Karbala: Husayn ibn Ali, the grandson of the Islamic prophet, Muhammad, is decapitated by forces under Caliph Yazid I. This is commemorated by Muslims as Aashurah.
- 1471Battle of Brunkeberg in Stockholm: Sten Sture the Elder, the Regent of Sweden, with the help of farmers and miners, repels an attack by King Christian I of Denmark.
- 1580Over 600 papal troops land at Dún an Óir, Ireland to support a rebellion.
- 1846Triton, the largest moon of the planet Neptune, is discovered by English astronomer William Lassell.
- 1913United States President Woodrow Wilson triggers the explosion of the Gamboa Dike thus ending construction on the Panama Canal.
- 1957U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower apologizes to the finance minister of Ghana, Komla Agbeli Gbedemah, after he is refused service in a Dover, Delaware restaurant.
- 1964The opening ceremony of the 1964 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan, is broadcast live in the first Olympic telecast relayed by geostationary communication satellite.
- 1970Fiji becomes independent.
- 1975Papua New Guinea joins the United Nations.
- 1985United States Navy F-14 fighter jets intercept an Egyptian plane carrying the hijackers of the Achille Lauro cruise ship, and force it to land at a NATO base in Sigonella, Sicily where they are arrested.
View the complete list of historical events for October 10.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Philip Seymour Hoffman, Flea, Jennifer Freeman, John Anderson, Janet Hubert, Ray LaMontagne, Matthew Marsden, J. Holiday, Alan Ladd, Ray McKinley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 10, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 15, 1968 – Sophie Raworth, English journalist and actress; June 12, 1915 – Priscilla Lane, American actress and singer (d. 1995); September 3, 1979 – Tiffany Chapman, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,211