Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,321 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Ciaro - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ciaro will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ciaro will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Aksella Luts
- 1946Ben Vereen
- 1954Mohamed Mounir
- 1956Fiona Fullerton
- 1963Anita Mui
- 1963Hülya Avşar
- 1968DJ Skribble
- 1989Emer Kenny
- 1994Bae Suzy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1813Giuseppe Verdi, Italian composer and philanthropist (d. 1901)
- 1834Aleksis Kivi, Finnish author and playwright (d. 1872)
- 1915Harry Edison, American trumpet player and composer (Count Basie Orchestra) (d. 1999)
- 1927Nedunuri Krishnamurthy, Indian singer (d. 2014)
- 1959Eric Fellner, English film producer
- 1967Jonathan Littell, American-French author and humanitarian
- 1972Dean Roland, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Collective Soul and Magnets and Ghosts)
- 1973Scott Morriss, English bass player and songwriter (The Bluetones)
- 1974Lucy Powell, English politician
- 1975Plácido Polanco, Dominican-American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1471Battle of Brunkeberg in Stockholm: Sten Sture the Elder, the Regent of Sweden, with the help of farmers and miners, repels an attack by King Christian I of Denmark.
- 1760In a treaty with the Dutch colonial authorities, the Ndyuka people of Suriname – descended from escaped slaves – gain territorial autonomy.
- 1780The Great Hurricane of 1780 kills 20,000–30,000 in the Caribbean.
- 1911The Wuchang Uprising leads to the demise of the Qing dynasty, the last Imperial court in China, and the founding of the Republic of China.
- 1938The Munich Agreement cedes the Sudetenland to Nazi Germany.
- 1953Mutual Defense Treaty Between the United States and the Republic of Korea is concluded in Washington, D.C.
- 1985United States Navy F-14 fighter jets intercept an Egyptian plane carrying the hijackers of the Achille Lauro cruise ship, and force it to land at a NATO base in Sigonella, Sicily where they are arrested.
- 1986An earthquake measuring 7.5 on the Richter scale strikes San Salvador, El Salvador, killing an estimated 1,500 people.
- 1997An Austral Airlines DC-9-32 crashes and explodes near Nuevo Berlin, Uruguay, killing 74.
- 2010The Netherlands Antilles are dissolved as a country.
View the complete list of historical events for October 10.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anne-Marie Duff, Jack Shepherd, Jon Turteltaub, Claudine Barretto, Erdoğan Atalay, César Fernández Ardavín, Kay Hanley, Engelbert Humperdinck, Lacey Banghard, Crystal Bowersox.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 10, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1982 – Jenny Slate, American actress and screenwriter; July 28, 1920 – Preben Mahrt, Danish actor (d. 1989); May 7, 1991 – Anais Pouliot, Canadian model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,209