Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,105 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 715 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Helen Hayes
- 1905Aksella Luts
- 1927Dana Elcar
- 1936Judith Chalmers
- 1946Ben Vereen
- 1953Midge Ure
- 1961Martin Kemp
- 1963Anita Mui
- 1963Hülya Avşar
- 1968Feridun Düzağaç
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1877William Morris, 1st Viscount Nuffield, English businessman and philanthropist, founded Morris Motors (d. 1963)
- 1884Nikolai Klyuev, Russian poet and author (d. 1937)
- 1915Harry Edison, American trumpet player and composer (Count Basie Orchestra) (d. 1999)
- 1927Nedunuri Krishnamurthy, Indian singer (d. 2014)
- 1930Harold Pinter, English actor, director, screenwriter, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2008)
- 1942Radu Vasile, Romanian historian and politician, 57th Prime Minister of Romania (d. 2013)
- 1954Patric Zimmerman, American voice actor
- 1960Simon Townshend, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Casbah Club)
- 1961Scott Hoffman, American drummer (38 Special)
- 1991Manuel Giandonato, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 732Battle of Tours: Near Poitiers, France, the leader of the Franks, Charles Martel and his men, defeat a large army of Moors, stopping the Muslims from spreading into Western Europe. The governor of Córdoba, Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi, is killed during the battle.
- 1911The Wuchang Uprising leads to the demise of the Qing dynasty, the last Imperial court in China, and the founding of the Republic of China.
- 1913United States President Woodrow Wilson triggers the explosion of the Gamboa Dike thus ending construction on the Panama Canal.
- 1920The Carinthian plebiscite determines that the larger part of the Duchy of Carinthia should remain part of Austria.
- 1938The Munich Agreement cedes the Sudetenland to Nazi Germany.
- 1942The Soviet Union establishes diplomatic relations with Australia.
- 1964The opening ceremony of the 1964 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan, is broadcast live in the first Olympic telecast relayed by geostationary communication satellite.
- 1971Sold, dismantled and moved to the United States, London Bridge reopens in Lake Havasu City, Arizona.
- 1986An earthquake measuring 7.5 on the Richter scale strikes San Salvador, El Salvador, killing an estimated 1,500 people.
- 1998A Lignes Aériennes Congolaises Boeing 727 is shot down by rebels in Kindu, Democratic Republic of the Congo, killing 41 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 10.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Lynn Turner, Mark Weil, Tracy Pollan, Lucy Doraine, Éric Lapointe, Julie Depardieu, Robert Gordon, Çolpan İlhan, Iko Uwais, Crispin Glover.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 10, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1951 – Jānis Paukštello, Latvian actor; September 27, 1987 – Austin Carlile, American singer-songwriter (Attack Attack! and Of Mice & Men); December 25, 1952 – Desireless, French singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,107