Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1905 was a Wednesday and it was the 284th day of the year 1905. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,219 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 13,740 days or 38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,396 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 19, 1937.
If a dog named Osito - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 468 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Osito will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Osito will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Earle Hyman
- 1929Liselotte Pulver
- 1942Amitabh Bachchan
- 1946Gary Mallaber
- 1952Mark Goodman
- 1971Petra Haden
- 1974Kane Kosugi
- 1980Matthew Felker
- 1985Sam Robertson
- 1988Rika Izumi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1935Dan Evins, American businessman, founded Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (d. 2012)
- 1950Amos Gitai, Israeli director, producer, and author
- 1951Charles Shyer, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1956Eduardo Arellano Félix, Mexican drug trafficker
- 1967David Starr, American race car driver
- 1967Tony Chimel, American ring announcer
- 1973Takeshi Kaneshiro, Japanese actor and singer
- 1978Carl Bussey, American soccer player
- 1984Martha MacIsaac, Canadian-American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1993Josip Čalušić, Croatian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1142A peace treaty between the Jin dynasty and Southern Song dynasty is formally ratified when a Jin envoy visits the Song court during the Jin–Song wars.
- 1809Along the Natchez Trace in Tennessee, explorer Meriwether Lewis dies under mysterious circumstances at an inn called Grinder’s Stand.
- 1852The University of Sydney, Australia’s oldest university, is inaugurated in Sydney.
- 1890In Washington, D.C., the Daughters of the American Revolution is founded.
- 1899Second Boer War begins: In South Africa, a war between the United Kingdom and the Boers of the Transvaal and Orange Free State erupts.
- 1899The Western League is renamed the American League.
- 1918San Fermín earthquake hits western Puerto Rico.
- 1968Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 7, the first successful manned Apollo mission, with astronauts Wally Schirra, Donn F. Eisele and Walter Cunningham aboard.
- 1984An Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-154 crashes into maintenance vehicles upon landing in Omsk, Russia, killing 178.
- 2001The Polaroid Corporation files for federal bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emma Penella, Manfred Mann, Scarlett Bowman, Jōji Nakata, Angus Scrimm, Mia X, Ryan Kelley, Ayumi Ito, Connie Francis, Marilu Henner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 11, 1905.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 9, 1948 – Tania Maria, Brazilian singer-songwriter, pianist, and bandleader; February 28, 1957 – Paul Delph, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Zahara) (d. 1996); April 4, 1991 – Yui Koike, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,272