Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1948 was a Monday and it was the 285th day of the year 1948. It was the 41st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,490 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,830 days or 24.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 897 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 19, 1980.
If a dog named Minnie Blood - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Minnie Blood will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Minnie Blood will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Dottie West
- 1937Ron Leibman
- 1947Al Atkins
- 1950Amos Gitai
- 1950Robert Pugh
- 1954Atsuko Takahata
- 1969Stephen Moyer
- 1974Kane Kosugi
- 1976Gökhan Özoğuz
- 1979Bae Doona
View the complete list of October 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1865Hans E. Kinck, Norwegian philologist and author (d. 1926)
- 1899Eddie Dyer, American baseball player and manager (d. 1964)
- 1916Nanaji Deshmukh, Indian educator and activist (d. 2010)
- 1928Geoffrey Tordoff, Baron Tordoff, English businessman and politician
- 1930K. P. Ummer, Indian actor (d. 2001)
- 1930LaVell Edwards, American football player and coach
- 1948David Rendall, English tenor and actor
- 1970Shin Tae-yong, South Korean footballer and coach
- 1980Matthew Felker, American model and actor
- 1987Mike Conley, Jr., American basketball player
View the complete list of October 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carlos’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1634The Burchardi flood: “The second Grote Mandrenke” killed around 15,000 men in North Friesland, Denmark and Germany.
- 1852The University of Sydney, Australia’s oldest university, is inaugurated in Sydney.
- 1890In Washington, D.C., the Daughters of the American Revolution is founded.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Greek Army liberates the city of Kozani.
- 1957Space Race: M.I.T. scientists calculate Sputnik 1's booster rocket’s orbit.
- 1972A race riot occurs on the United States Navy aircraft carrier Kitty Hawk off the coast of Vietnam during Operation Linebacker.
- 1975The NBC sketch comedy/variety show Saturday Night Live debuts with George Carlin as the host and Andy Kaufman, Janis Ian and Billy Preston as guests.
- 1984Aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger, astronaut Kathryn D. Sullivan becomes the first American woman to perform a space walk.
- 1986Cold War: U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev meet in Reykjavík, Iceland, in an effort to continue discussions about scaling back their intermediate missile arsenals in Europe.
- 1996Pala accident: A wood lorry and school bus collide in Jõgeva county, Estonia, killing eight children.
View the complete list of October 11 historical events.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yahoo Serious, Yuka Kashino, Lara Cox, Michelle Ye, Chris Addison, Rod Taylor, Emily Osment, Ted Templeman, Lori Petty, Grey Ghost.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 11, 1948.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th October 1948 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 9, 1977. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 7, 1971. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 11, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 285th day of 1948
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 41st Monday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 173 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,490 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,830 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 897
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 19, 1980
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: August 9, 1977 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 7, 1971 (-140)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.X.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1948 – Dalvanius Prime, New Zealand singer-songwriter (d. 2002); March 17, 1961 – Andrew Paul, English actor; October 12, 1966 – Jonathan Crombie, Canadian-American actor and screenwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,870