Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1934 was a Saturday and it was the 286th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,264 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,025 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Cornel Wilde
- 1918Robert Walker
- 1939Melinda Dillon
- 1940Chris Farlowe
- 1944Robert Lamm
- 1959Marie Osmond
- 1974Hawick Lau
- 1981Kele Okereke
- 1985Tsubasa Masuwaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 13.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1844Ernest Myers, English poet and author (d. 1921)
- 1905Coloman Braun-Bogdan, Romanian footballer and manager (d. 1983)
- 1925Armand Mouyal, Algerian-French fencer and police officer (d. 1988)
- 1927Turgut Özal, Turkish engineer and politician, 8th President of Turkey (d. 1993)
- 1943Mike Barnicle, American journalist
- 1945Susan Stafford, American game show host and actress
- 1964Masaya Onosaka, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1967Scott Cooper, American baseball player
- 1980Ashanti, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1981Dimitrios Mougios, Greek rower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775The United States’ Continental Congress orders the establishment of the Continental Navy (later renamed the United States Navy).
- 1792In Washington, D.C., the cornerstone of the United States Executive Mansion (known as the White House since 1818) is laid.
- 1917The “Miracle of the Sun” is witnessed by an estimated 70,000 people in the Cova da Iria in Fátima, Portugal.
- 1943World War II: The new government of Italy sides with the Allies and declares war on Germany.
- 1946France adopts the constitution of the Fourth Republic.
- 1967The first game in the history of the American Basketball Association is played as the Anaheim Amigos lose to the Oakland Oaks 134–129 in Oakland, California.
- 1976A Bolivian Boeing 707 cargo jet crashes in Santa Cruz, Bolivia, killing 100 (97, mostly children, killed on the ground).
- 1976The first electron micrograph of an Ebola viral particle is obtained by Dr. F. A. Murphy, now at U.C. Davis, who was then working at the C.D.C.
- 1988Naguib Mahfouz wins Nobel Prize in Literature.
- 1990End of the Lebanese Civil War. Syrian forces launch an attack on the free areas of Lebanon removing General Michel Aoun from the presidential palace.
View the complete list of historical events for October 13.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Bloom, Pamela Des Barres, Margo Harshman, Michael Angelakos, Denise Legeay, Claudia Black, Haley Joel Osment, Olga Syahputra, Kyle Secor, Kostas Paskalis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 13, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1949 – J. P. Dutta, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter; December 7, 1962 – Grecia Colmenares, Venezuelan-Argentinian actress; October 8, 1969 – Dylan Neal, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,025