Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 288th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,923 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,182 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Merqujuq - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Merqujuq will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Merqujuq will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Jane Darwell
- 1926Jean Peters
- 1927Jeannette Charles
- 1946Richard Carpenter
- 1953Larry Miller
- 1953Tito Jackson
- 1957Stacy Peralta
- 1973Dax Riggs
- 1990Jeon Ji-yoon
- 1995Billy Unger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1711Elisabeth Therese of Lorraine (d. 1741)
- 1916Al Killian, American trumpet player and bandleader (d. 2007)
- 1924Lee Iacocca, American businessman and author
- 1925Aurora Bautista, Spanish actress (d. 2012)
- 1938Marv Johnson, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1993)
- 1942Hilo Chen, Taiwanese-American painter
- 1978Takeshi Morishima, Japanese wrestler
- 1982Paulini, Fijian-Australian singer-songwriter and actress (Young Divas)
- 1988Mesut Özil, German footballer
- 1989Leandro Antonio Martínez, Argentinian-Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Pope Gregory XIII implements the Gregorian calendar. In Italy, Poland, Portugal, and Spain, October 4 of this year is followed directly by October 15.
- 1764Edward Gibbon observes a group of friars singing in the ruined Temple of Jupiter in Rome, which inspires him to begin work on The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.
- 1783The Montgolfier brothers’ hot air balloon (tethered) makes the first human ascent, piloted by Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier.
- 1863American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley, the first submarine to sink a ship, sinks during a test, killing its inventor, Horace L. Hunley.
- 1894The Dreyfus affair: Alfred Dreyfus is arrested for spying.
- 1951Mexican chemist Luis E. Miramontes conducts the very last step of the first synthesis of norethisterone, the progestin that would later be used in one of the first three oral contraceptives.
- 1971The start of the 2500-year celebration of Iran, celebrating the birth of Persia.
- 1990Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to lessen Cold War tensions and open up his nation.
- 1995Marco Campos is killed in an accident in a International Formula 3000 race at the Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours circuit, making him the only driver ever killed in the International Formula 3000 series.
- 2007Seventeen activists in New Zealand are arrested in the country’s first post 9/11 anti-terrorism raids.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Elliott, Ashley Rickards, Reena Roy, Bolo Yeung, Menahem Golan, Ben Haenow, Annette Bening, Leeland Dayton Mooring, Dodi Fayed, Crystal Harris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 15, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1956 – Mel Harris, American actress; March 1, 1963 – Maurice Benard, American actor; July 26, 1956 – Peter Fincham, English screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,180