Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 288th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,590 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,171 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Charles W. Clark
- 1897Mudicondan Venkatarama Iyer
- 1917Jan Miner
- 1948Chris de Burgh
- 1953Tito Jackson
- 1957Mira Nair
- 1969Dominic West
- 1973Dax Riggs
- 1992Vincent Martella
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1840Honoré Mercier, Canadian journalist, lawyer, and politician, 9th Premier of Quebec (d. 1894)
- 1872Wilhelm Miklas, Austrian educator and politician, 3rd President of Austria (d. 1956)
- 1874Alfred, Hereditary Prince of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (d. 1899)
- 1906Victoria Spivey, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1976)
- 1924Warren Miller, American director and screenwriter
- 1925Tony Hart, English painter and television host (d. 2009)
- 1946Victor Banerjee, Indian actor and director
- 1947Hümeyra, Turkish singer-songwriter and actress
- 1953Tito Jackson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Jackson 5)
- 1954Jere Burns, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1211Battle of the Rhyndacus: The Latin emperor Henry of Flanders defeats the Nicaean emperor Theodore I Laskaris.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Glasgow is fought, resulting in the surrender of Glasgow, Missouri and its Union garrison, to the Confederacy.
- 1888The “From Hell” letter allegedly sent by Jack the Ripper is received by investigators.
- 1894The Dreyfus affair: Alfred Dreyfus is arrested for spying.
- 1910Airship America is launched from New Jersey in the first attempt to cross the Atlantic by a powered aircraft.
- 1951The first episode of I Love Lucy, an American television sitcom starring Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, and William Frawley, airs on the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS).
- 1966The Black Panther Party is created by Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale.
- 1969Vietnam War; The Moratorium to End the War in Vietnam is held in Washington D.C. and across the US. Over two million demonstrate nationally; about 250,000 in Washington D.C.
- 1990Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to lessen Cold War tensions and open up his nation.
- 1997The Cassini probe launches from Cape Canaveral on its way to Saturn.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carlon Jeffery, Christine Jacob, Claudia Christian, Jack Griffo, Erica Leerhsen, Lynn Cartwright, Roosevelt Sykes, Dondre Whitfield, Nelly Furtado, Daniela Bianchi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 15, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 13, 1914 – Luis Mariano, Spanish actor and singer (d. 1970); November 9, 1970 – Domino, American DJ and producer (Hieroglyphics); May 2, 1913 – Nigel Patrick, English actor and director (d. 1981).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,035