Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 288th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,645 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Mudicondan Venkatarama Iyer
- 1920Chris Economaki
- 1926Jean Peters
- 1958Masako Katsuki
- 1967Götz Otto
- 1968Vanessa Marcil
- 1984Jessie Ware
- 1984Miri Hanai
- 1990Jeon Ji-yoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1608Evangelista Torricelli, Italian physicist and mathematician (d. 1647)
- 1916Al Killian, American trumpet player and bandleader (d. 2007)
- 1924Frank X. McDermott, American lawyer and politician (d. 2011)
- 1934Alan Elsdon, English trumpet player
- 1934N. Ramani, Indian flute player (d. 2015)
- 1940Peter C. Doherty, Australian surgeon and immunologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1944Sali Berisha, Albanian cardiologist and politician, 2nd President of Albania
- 1946Palle Danielsson, Swedish bassist and composer
- 1985Marcos Martínez, Spanish race car driver
- 1990Jeon Ji-yoon, South Korean singer-songwriter and dancer (4Minute and 2Yoon)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edgar the Ætheling is proclaimed King of England, but is never crowned. He reigns until 10 December 1066.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Glasgow is fought, resulting in the surrender of Glasgow, Missouri and its Union garrison, to the Confederacy.
- 1928The airship, Graf Zeppelin completes its first trans-Atlantic flight, landing at Lakehurst, New Jersey, United States.
- 1932Tata Airlines (later to become Air India) makes its first flight.
- 1940The President of Catalonia, Lluís Companys, is executed by the Spanish dictatorship of Francisco Franco, making him the only European president to have been executed.
- 1945World War II: The former premier of Vichy France Pierre Laval is shot by a firing squad for treason.
- 1953British nuclear test Totem 1 is detonated at Emu Field, South Australia.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Catholic Worker Movement stages an anti-war rally in Manhattan including a public burning of a draft card; the first such act to result in arrest under a new amendment to the Selective Service Act.
- 1997The Cassini probe launches from Cape Canaveral on its way to Saturn.
- 2013A 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes the Philippines, resulting in more than 215 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gérard Lenorman, Jacob Reynolds, George Sampson, Roger Steffens, Justus von Dohnányi, Mary Wickes, Harry Secombe, Jason Miller, Michael Sweet, Cleo Laine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 15, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1971 – Jason Lewis, American model and actor; June 26, 1973 – Parry Shen, American actor and producer; May 5, 1989 – Larissa Wilson, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,031