Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 288th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,557 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,170 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Aurora Bautista
- 1926Jean Peters
- 1937Biff Rose
- 1957Mira Nair
- 1958Masako Katsuki
- 1969Dominic West
- 1983Holly Montag
- 1999Bailee Madison
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1899Adolf Brudes, Polish-German race car driver (d. 1986)
- 1921Angelica Rozeanu, Romanian-Israeli table tennis player (d. 2006)
- 1936Robert Baden-Powell, 3rd Baron Baden-Powell, South African-English businessman
- 1937Biff Rose, American singer-songwriter and comedian
- 1945Antonio Cañizares Llovera, Spanish cardinal
- 1970Ginuwine, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor
- 1975Glen Little, English footballer and manager
- 1983Holly Montag, American model
- 1985Arron Afflalo, American basketball player
- 1985Walter Alberto López, Uruguayan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1211Battle of the Rhyndacus: The Latin emperor Henry of Flanders defeats the Nicaean emperor Theodore I Laskaris.
- 1793Queen Marie Antoinette of France is tried and convicted in a swift, pre-determined trial in the Palais de Justice, Paris, and condemned to death the following day.
- 1945World War II: The former premier of Vichy France Pierre Laval is shot by a firing squad for treason.
- 1966The Black Panther Party is created by Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale.
- 1970Thirty-five construction workers are killed when a section of the new West Gate Bridge in Melbourne collapses.
- 1971The start of the 2500-year celebration of Iran, celebrating the birth of Persia.
- 1997The first supersonic land speed record is set by Andy Green in ThrustSSC (United Kingdom), 50 years and one day after Chuck Yeager first broke the sound barrier in the Earth’s atmosphere.
- 2001NASA’s Galileo spacecraft passes within 112 miles of Jupiter’s moon Io.
- 2006Hawaii earthquake: A magnitude 6.7 earthquake rocks Hawaii, causing property damage, injuries, landslides, power outages, and the closure of Honolulu International Airport.
- 2013A 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes the Philippines, resulting in more than 215 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gerald Casale, Eros Ramazzotti, Claire Sweeney, Bob Eberly, Haluk Bilginer, Jackie Leven, Arta Dobroshi, Justin Mentell, Beatrix Lehmann, Jessica Mauboy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 15, 1922.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1955 – Christopher McDonald, American actor; April 11, 1970 – Delroy Pearson, English singer-songwriter and producer (Five Star); May 7, 1969 – Jun Falkenstein, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 876