Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1924 was a Wednesday and it was the 289th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,246 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,159 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Barbee - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 438 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Barbee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Barbee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Mervyn LeRoy
- 1920Patricia Jessel
- 1924Mark Lenard
- 1943Penny Marshall
- 1966Ilse Huizinga
- 1972Karla Álvarez
- 1978Devon Gummersall
- 1980Siiri Nordin
- 1999Bailee Madison
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1784Thomas Robert Bugeaud, French general and politician, Governor-General of Algeria (d. 1849)
- 1882Charley O'Leary, American baseball player and coach (d. 1941)
- 1926James E. Akins, American soldier and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Saudi Arabia (d. 2010)
- 1926Karl Richter, German organist and conductor (d. 1981)
- 1927B. S. Abdur Rahman, Indian businessman and philanthropist (d. 2015)
- 1955Emma Chichester Clark, English author and illustrator
- 1971Andy Cole, English footballer and coach
- 1971Joey Abs, American wrestler
- 1978Takeshi Morishima, Japanese wrestler
- 1979Māris Verpakovskis, Latvian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1211Battle of the Rhyndacus: The Latin emperor Henry of Flanders defeats the Nicaean emperor Theodore I Laskaris.
- 1582Pope Gregory XIII implements the Gregorian calendar. In Italy, Poland, Portugal, and Spain, October 4 of this year is followed directly by October 15.
- 1764Edward Gibbon observes a group of friars singing in the ruined Temple of Jupiter in Rome, which inspires him to begin work on The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.
- 1894The Dreyfus affair: Alfred Dreyfus is arrested for spying.
- 1951Mexican chemist Luis E. Miramontes conducts the very last step of the first synthesis of norethisterone, the progestin that would later be used in one of the first three oral contraceptives.
- 1970Thirty-five construction workers are killed when a section of the new West Gate Bridge in Melbourne collapses.
- 1971The start of the 2500-year celebration of Iran, celebrating the birth of Persia.
- 1987The Great Storm of 1987 hits France and England.
- 2003China launches Shenzhou 5, its first manned space mission.
- 2008The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes down 733.08 points, or 7.87%, the second worst day in the Dow’s history based on a percentage drop.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Üllar Saaremäe, Caroline Corinth, Grover Washington, Jr., Azim Rizk, Kelly Rowland, Virgil Johnson, Jobyna Ralston, Brooklyn Decker, Anita Linda, Ray Ellis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 15, 1924.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1944 – Brian Gibson, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2004); June 22, 1957 – Garry Gary Beers, Australian bass player, songwriter, and producer (INXS and Absent Friends); June 26, 1943 – John Beasley, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,159