Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1925 was a Thursday and it was the 288th day of the year 1925. It was the 42nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,024 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,341 days or 31.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 23, 1957.
If a dog named Hoffman - a Pocket Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 392 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hoffman will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hoffman will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Mudicondan Venkatarama Iyer
- 1937Linda Lavin
- 1951Peter Richardson
- 1968Vanessa Marcil
- 1970Eric Benét
- 1972Matt Keeslar
- 1972Sandra Kim
- 1979Jaci Velasquez
- 1986Lee Donghae
View the complete list of October 15 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1882Charley O'Leary, American baseball player and coach (d. 1941)
- 1884Archibald Hoxsey, American pilot (d. 1910)
- 1908Herman Chittison, American pianist (d. 1967)
- 1920Mario Puzo, American author and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1931Pauline Perry, Baroness Perry of Southwark, English academic and politician
- 1937Brad Corbett, American businessman (d. 2012)
- 1953Tito Jackson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Jackson 5)
- 1959Todd Solondz, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1971Joey Abs, American wrestler
- 1990Jeon Ji-yoon, South Korean singer-songwriter and dancer (4Minute and 2Yoon)
View the complete list of October 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Queen Marie Antoinette of France is tried and convicted in a swift, pre-determined trial in the Palais de Justice, Paris, and condemned to death the following day.
- 1878The Edison Electric Light Company begins operation.
- 1939The New York Municipal Airport (later renamed LaGuardia Airport) is dedicated.
- 1945World War II: The former premier of Vichy France Pierre Laval is shot by a firing squad for treason.
- 1951Mexican chemist Luis E. Miramontes conducts the very last step of the first synthesis of norethisterone, the progestin that would later be used in one of the first three oral contraceptives.
- 1953British nuclear test Totem 1 is detonated at Emu Field, South Australia.
- 1995Marco Campos is killed in an accident in a International Formula 3000 race at the Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours circuit, making him the only driver ever killed in the International Formula 3000 series.
- 1997The first supersonic land speed record is set by Andy Green in ThrustSSC (United Kingdom), 50 years and one day after Chuck Yeager first broke the sound barrier in the Earth’s atmosphere.
- 2003The Staten Island Ferry MV Andrew J. Barberi runs into a pier at the St. George Ferry Terminal in Staten Island, killing 11 people and injuring 43.
- 2006Hawaii earthquake: A magnitude 6.7 earthquake rocks Hawaii, causing property damage, injuries, landslides, power outages, and the closure of Honolulu International Airport.
View the complete list of October 15 historical events.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15, and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Norman Granz, Hirotaka Suzuoki, Minnie Maddern Fiske, Yash Chopra, Danny Williams, Filippo Colini, Yuki Ninagawa, Freddie Jackson, Chris Maurer, Yang Ko-han.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 15, 1925.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th October 1925 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 2, 1946. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 1951. Your incompatibility score is -110. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,597 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,896 times in the year 1925. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 15, 1925. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 288th day of 1925
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 42nd Thursday of 1925
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 309 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,024 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,341 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,152
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 23, 1957
- Age in dog years: 392 dog years old using a Pocket Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: December 2, 1946 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 1951 (-110)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,597 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,896 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 6, 1967 – Paul Giamatti, American actor and producer; September 12, 1982 – Nana Ozaki, Japanese model; July 7, 1957 – Jonathan Dayton, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,739