Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1936 was a Thursday and it was the 289th day of the year 1936. It was the 42nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,826 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,275 days or 28.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,044 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 23, 1968.
If a dog named Matisse - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 356 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Matisse will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Matisse will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858John L. Sullivan
- 1879Jane Darwell
- 1920Henri Verneuil
- 1937Barry McGuire
- 1943Penny Marshall
- 1946Richard Carpenter
- 1958Masako Katsuki
- 1970Dalia El Behery
- 1973Dax Riggs
View the complete list of October 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1265Temür Khan, Emperor Chengzong of Yuan (d. 1307)
- 1865Charles W. Clark, American singer and educator (d. 1925)
- 1905C. P. Snow, English chemist and author (d. 1980)
- 1917Jan Miner, American actress (d. 2004)
- 1926Michel Foucault, French historian and philosopher (d. 1984)
- 1942Hilo Chen, Taiwanese-American painter
- 1954Peter Bakowski, Australian poet and educator
- 1964Roberto Vittori, Italian colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1968Rod Wishart, Australian rugby league player
- 1999Bailee Madison, American actress
View the complete list of October 15 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OIUXGURCICZPF? Check your answers here: Word scramble OIUXGURCICZPF. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Pope Gregory XIII implements the Gregorian calendar. In Italy, Poland, Portugal, and Spain, October 4 of this year is followed directly by October 15.
- 1764Edward Gibbon observes a group of friars singing in the ruined Temple of Jupiter in Rome, which inspires him to begin work on The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.
- 1888The “From Hell” letter allegedly sent by Jack the Ripper is received by investigators.
- 1894The Dreyfus affair: Alfred Dreyfus is arrested for spying.
- 1951Mexican chemist Luis E. Miramontes conducts the very last step of the first synthesis of norethisterone, the progestin that would later be used in one of the first three oral contraceptives.
- 1979Black Monday in Malta. The building of the Times of Malta, the residence of the opposition leader Eddie Fenech Adami and several Nationalist Party clubs are ransacked and destroyed by supporters of the Malta Labour Party.
- 1997The Cassini probe launches from Cape Canaveral on its way to Saturn.
- 2001NASA’s Galileo spacecraft passes within 112 miles of Jupiter’s moon Io.
- 2007Seventeen activists in New Zealand are arrested in the country’s first post 9/11 anti-terrorism raids.
- 2008The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes down 733.08 points, or 7.87%, the second worst day in the Dow’s history based on a percentage drop.
View the complete list of October 15 historical events.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jackie Shroff, Vesta Williams, Jack Concannon, Mamiko Noto, Mariza Koch, Ken Foree, Joshua Gomez, Vanessa Paradis, Vanessa Zima, Dave Lambert.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 15, 1936.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th October 1936 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 16, 1950. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1225. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 15, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 289th day of 1936
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 42nd Thursday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 220 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 30,826 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,275 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,044
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 23, 1968
- Age in dog years: 356 dog years old using a Rat Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 16, 1950 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-145)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.X.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1969 – Alan Doyle, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Great Big Sea); February 20, 1950 – Walter Becker, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Steely Dan); March 22, 1959 – Avraham Fried, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,972