Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1941 was a Thursday and it was the 289th day of the year 1941. It was the 42nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 243 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,612 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,537 days or 26.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 969 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 24, 1973.
If a dog named Wynnie - a Norwegian Elkhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wynnie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Wynnie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Max Bygraves
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert
- 1936Peter Bowles
- 1943Fred Turner
- 1952Ron Taylor
- 1961Randy Vasquez
- 1972Adrianne Frost
- 1975Christophe Maé
- 1975Kellie Martin
- 1982Vincy Chan
View the complete list of October 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1923Bill McLaren, Scottish rugby player and sportscaster (d. 2010)
- 1936Mladen Koščak, Croatian footballer (d. 1997)
- 1945Stefan Buczacki, English horticulturalist, botanist, and television host
- 1967Michael Laffy, Australian footballer
- 1970Kazuyuki Fujita, Japanese wrestler and mixed martial artist
- 1980Jeremy Jackson, American actor and singer
- 1980Sue Bird, American basketball player
- 1980Timana Tahu, Australian rugby player
- 1982Cristian Riveros, Paraguayan footballer
- 1982Prithviraj Sukumaran, Indian actor, singer, and producer
View the complete list of October 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tanner’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Magister militum Ricimer defeats Emperor Avitus at Piacenza and becomes master of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1846William T. G. Morton first demonstrated ether anesthesia at the Massachusetts General Hospital in the Ether Dome.
- 1906The Captain of Köpenick fools the city hall of Köpenick and several soldiers by impersonating a Prussian officer.
- 1923The Walt Disney Company is founded by Walt Disney and his brother, Roy Disney.
- 1939World War II: First attack on British territory by the German Luftwaffe.
- 1940Holocaust: The Warsaw Ghetto is established.
- 1964Soviet leaders Leonid Brezhnev and Alexei Kosygin are inaugurated as General Secretary of the CPSU and Premier, respectively and the collective leadership is established.
- 1975Rahima Banu, a two-year-old girl from the village of Kuralia in Bangladesh, is the last known person to be infected with naturally occurring smallpox.
- 1975The Australian Coalition opposition parties using their senate majority, vote to defer the decision to grant supply of funds for the Whitlam Government’s annual budget, sparking the 1975 Australian constitutional crisis.
- 1991Luby’s shooting: George Hennard runs amok in Killeen, Texas, killing 23 and wounding 20 in Luby’s Cafeteria.
View the complete list of October 16 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Takako Katou, Tina Turner, Adam Beach, Ann Carter, Cassie Gaines, Lisette Oropesa, Helios Creed, Doris Fisher, Dan Duryea, Silentó.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 16, 1941.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th October 1941 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 27, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 27, 1971. Your score is -114. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 16, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 289th day of 1941
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 42nd Thursday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 243 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,612 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,537 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 969
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 24, 1973
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Norwegian Elkhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: July 27, 1953 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 27, 1971 (-114)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.X.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1964 – Cristina D'Avena, Italian singer and actress; August 18, 1961 – Birol Ünel, Turkish-German actor; May 21, 1918 – Dennis Day, American singer and actor (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,859