Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1952 was a Thursday and it was the 290th day of the year 1952. It was the 42nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,972 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,324 days or 22.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 846 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 24, 1984.
If a dog named Kawaii - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 326 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kawaii will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kawaii will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Vasiliki Maliaros
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert
- 1929Fernanda Montenegro
- 1936Peter Bowles
- 1958Tim Robbins
- 1962Ken Chinn
- 1969Wendy Wilson
- 1977John Mayer
- 1984Shayne Ward
- 1990Anirudh Ravichander
View the complete list of October 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1907Richard Titmuss, English sociologist and academic (d. 1973)
- 1918Abraham Nemeth, American mathematician and academic (d. 2013)
- 1952Coşkun Sabah, Turkish singer
- 1957Priidu Beier, Estonian poet and educator
- 1967Jason Everman, American guitarist (Nirvana, Soundgarden, Mind Funk, and OLD)
- 1968Elsa Zylberstein, French actress
- 1972Tomas Lindberg, Swedish singer-songwriter (At the Gates, Lock Up, Disfear, The Great Deceiver, Grotesque, The Crown, Skitsystem, and Liers in Wait)
- 1974Paul Kariya, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1975Christophe Maé, French singer
- 1977John Mayer, American singer-songwriter, rapper, guitarist, and producer (John Mayer Trio & Fifth Harmony)
View the complete list of October 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AERMOIWAZV? Check your answers here: Unscramble words AERMOIWAZV. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1843Sir William Rowan Hamilton comes up with the idea of quaternions, a non-commutative extension of complex numbers.
- 1869The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is “discovered”.
- 1875Brigham Young University is founded in Provo, Utah.
- 1906The Captain of Köpenick fools the city hall of Köpenick and several soldiers by impersonating a Prussian officer.
- 1909William Howard Taft and Porfirio Díaz hold a summit, a first between a U.S. and a Mexican president, and they only narrowly escape assassination.
- 1923The Walt Disney Company is founded by Walt Disney and his brother, Roy Disney.
- 1973Henry Kissinger and Lê Đức Thọ are awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1975Rahima Banu, a two-year-old girl from the village of Kuralia in Bangladesh, is the last known person to be infected with naturally occurring smallpox.
- 1975The Australian Coalition opposition parties using their senate majority, vote to defer the decision to grant supply of funds for the Whitlam Government’s annual budget, sparking the 1975 Australian constitutional crisis.
- 2002Bibliotheca Alexandrina in the Egyptian city of Alexandria, a commemoration of the Library of Alexandria that was lost in antiquity, is officially inaugurated.
View the complete list of October 16 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nikolai Sorokin, David Denman, Aesop Rock, Saki Takaoka, Leonardo DiCaprio, Larry Riley, Allan Holdsworth, Lee Arenberg, Amy Gibson, John Lilley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 16, 1952.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th October 1952 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 1932. Your score is -188. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 16th October 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 16, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 290th day of 1952
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 42nd Thursday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 230 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 24,972 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,324 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 846
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 24, 1984
- Age in dog years: 326 dog years old using a Australian Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 1932 (-188)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.X.MCMLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1992 – Giorgio Cantarini, Italian actor; November 25, 1929 – Judy Crichton, American director and producer (d. 2007); July 21, 1946 – Timothy Harris, American author, screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,978