Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 290th day of the year 1929. It was the 42nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,579 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,193 days or 30.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,138 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 25, 1961.
If a dog named Hazee - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 462 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hazee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hazee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Jack Owens
- 1917Marsha Hunt
- 1946Bob Seagren
- 1951Roger Pontare
- 1956Fran Cosmo
- 1967René Dif
- 1977Bryan Bertino
- 1978Erin Karpluk
- 1987Bea Alonzo
- 1989Tokio Emoto
View the complete list of October 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1902Irene Ryan, American actress (d. 1973)
- 1906Paul Derringer, American baseball player (d. 1987)
- 1919Isaak Markovich Khalatnikov, Ukrainian-Russian physicist and academic
- 1923Barney Kessel, American guitarist and composer (d. 2004)
- 1923Charles McClendon, American football player and coach (d. 2001)
- 1926Julie Adams, American actress
- 1976Nil Karaibrahimgil, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1977Hiroyuki Hirayama, Japanese actor
- 1979Kostas Tsartsaris, Greek basketball player
- 1986Aija Brumermane, Latvian basketball player
View the complete list of October 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Katie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1448Second Battle of Kosovo, where the mainly Hungarian army led by John Hunyadi is defeated by an Ottoman army led by Sultan Murad II.
- 1456The University of Greifswald is established, making it the second oldest university in northern Europe (also for a period the oldest in Sweden, and Prussia).
- 1800Britain takes control of the Dutch colony of Curaçao.
- 1860First The Open Championship (referred to in North America as the British Open).
- 1912Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia declare war on the Ottoman Empire, joining Montenegro in the First Balkan War.
- 1941World War II: a German submarine attacks an American ship for the first time in the war.
- 1943The Holocaust: Sobibór extermination camp is closed.
- 1945A massive number of people, headed by CGT, gather in the Plaza de Mayo in Buenos Aires, Argentina to demand Juan Perón’s release. It calls “el día de la lealtad peronista” (peronista loyalty day)
- 1979Mother Teresa is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 19891989 Loma Prieta earthquake (7.1 on the Richter scale) hits the San Francisco Bay Area and causes 57 deaths directly (and 6 indirectly).
View the complete list of October 17 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patty Shepard, Carlene Aguilar, Margaret Lindsay, Fenriz, Lily Loveless, Naoko Mori, Paulina Gretzky, Dannii Minogue, Don Payne, Shubha Phutela.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 17, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th October 1929 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 17, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 290th day of 1929
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 42nd Thursday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 24 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,579 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,193 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,138
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 25, 1961
- Age in dog years: 462 dog years old using a Newfoundland breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1942 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-145)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.X.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1921 – Diana Barrymore, American actress (d. 1960); November 5, 1934 – Victor Argo, American actor and singer (d. 2004); June 29, 1982 – Lily Rabe, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,853