Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 290th day of the year 1930. It was the 42nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 153 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,085 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,028 days or 30.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,120 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 25, 1962.
If a dog named Baby Renta - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Baby Renta will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Baby Renta will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Jean Arthur
- 1920Montgomery Clift
- 1941Earl Thomas Conley
- 1955Smita Patil
- 1960Guy Henry
- 1967Kim Seung-jun
- 1968Ziggy Marley
- 1977Hiroyuki Hirayama
- 1983Felicity Jones
- 1992Jacob Artist
View the complete list of October 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1917Marsha Hunt, American actress and singer
- 1917Norman Leyden, American composer and conductor (d. 2014)
- 1917Sumner Locke Elliott, Australian-American author and playwright (d. 1991)
- 1922Luiz Bonfá, Brazilian guitarist and composer (d. 2001)
- 1946Bob Seagren, American pole vaulter and actor
- 1951Annie Borckink, Dutch speed skater
- 1955Georgios Alogoskoufis, Greek economist, academic, and politician, Greek Minister of Finance
- 1963Toby Young, English journalist and academic
- 1969Wood Harris, American actor and producer
- 1974Cincinnati Red, American wrestler (d. 2015)
View the complete list of October 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tara’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1800Britain takes control of the Dutch colony of Curaçao.
- 1814Eight people die in the London Beer Flood.
- 1888Thomas Edison files a patent for the Optical Phonograph (the first movie).
- 1919RCA is incorporated as the Radio Corporation of America.
- 1940The body of Communist propagandist Willi Münzenberg found in South France, starting a never-resolved mystery.
- 1956Donald Byrne and Bobby Fischer play a famous chess game called The Game of the Century. Fischer beat Byrne and wins a Brilliancy prize.
- 1956The first commercial nuclear power station is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II in Sellafield,in Cumbria, England.
- 1970Montreal: Quebec Vice-Premier and Minister of Labour Pierre Laporte murdered by members of the FLQ terrorist group.
- 1979The Department of Education Organization Act is signed into law creating the US Department of Education and US Department of Health and Human Services.
- 2000Train crash at Hatfield, north of London, leading to collapse of Railtrack.
View the complete list of October 17 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joseph Morgan, Geoff Edwards, Randall Wallace, Robert Marien, Albert Martinez, Satomi Hirose, Bernard Gordon, Esther Borja, Lionel Rose, Jim Carter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 17, 1930.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th October 1930 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 14, 1944. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 3, 1931. Your score is -190. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 17, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 290th day of 1930
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 42nd Friday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 153 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,085 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,028 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,120
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 25, 1962
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a English Toy Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 14, 1944 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 3, 1931 (-190)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.X.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1902 – Barbecue Bob, American singer and guitarist (d. 1931); June 8, 2004 – Francesca Capaldi, American child actress; April 29, 1936 – Lane Smith, American actor (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,838