Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1937 was a Sunday and it was the 290th day of the year 1937. It was the 42nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,326 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,109 days or 27.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,027 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 25, 1969.
If a dog named Mikko - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mikko will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mikko will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Beverly Garland
- 1941Earl Thomas Conley
- 1956Fran Cosmo
- 1969Wood Harris
- 1971Chris Kirkpatrick
- 1981Tsubasa Imai
- 1983Riki Miura
- 1985Baran Kosari
- 1991Brenda Asnicar
- 1992Nanami Sakuraba
View the complete list of October 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1912Theodore Marier, American composer and educator, founded the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School (d. 2001)
- 1913Faik Türün, Turkish general (d. 2003)
- 1934Alan Garner, English author and playwright
- 1934Johnny Haynes, English-Scottish footballer (d. 2005)
- 1946Drusilla Modjeska, English-Australian author and critic
- 1947Michael McKean, American singer-songwriter, actor, and director
- 1969Wood Harris, American actor and producer
- 1977André Villas-Boas, Portuguese footballer and manager
- 1982Nick Riewoldt, Australian footballer
- 1990Saki Kumagai, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of October 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OCUTUTGKCS? Check your answers here: Word scramble OCUTUTGKCS. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1558Poczta Polska, the Polish postal service, is founded.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: British General John Burgoyne surrenders his army at Saratoga, New York.
- 1912Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia declare war on the Ottoman Empire, joining Montenegro in the First Balkan War.
- 1917First British bombing of Germany in World War I.
- 1933Albert Einstein flees Nazi Germany and moves to the United States.
- 1945A massive number of people, headed by CGT, gather in the Plaza de Mayo in Buenos Aires, Argentina to demand Juan Perón’s release. It calls “el día de la lealtad peronista” (peronista loyalty day)
- 1961Scores of Algerian protesters (some claim up to 400) are massacred by the Paris police at the instigation of former Nazi collaborator Maurice Papon, then chief of the Prefecture of Police.
- 1965The 1964–65 New York World’s Fair closes after a two-year run. More than 51 million people had attended the event.
- 1966A fire at a building in New York City kills 12 firefighters, the fire department’s deadliest day until the September 11, 2001 attacks.
- 2000Train crash at Hatfield, north of London, leading to collapse of Railtrack.
View the complete list of October 17 historical events.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17, and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Murray, Amanda Wilkinson, Mylène Demongeot, Smita Patil, Marco Paolini, Freddie Prinze, Doris Grau, Haldun Dormen, Bill Moseley, Vince Gill.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 17, 1937.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th October 1937 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 9, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 8, 1949. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,829 times in the year 1937. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 17, 1937. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 290th day of 1937
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 42nd Sunday of 1937
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,326 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,109 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,027
- Next full moon: October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 25, 1969
- Age in dog years: 393 dog years old using a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: May 9, 1941 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 8, 1949 (-136)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,829 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.X.MCMXXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1935 – Sonny Bono, American actor, singer, and politician (d. 1998); October 13, 1983 – Katia Winter, Swedish-English actress; May 27, 1935 – Mal Evans, English manager and producer (d. 1976).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,886