Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1968 was a Thursday and it was the 291st day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,902 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 606 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Hjördis Petterson
- 1958Alan Jackson
- 1969Rick Mercer
- 1971Chris Kirkpatrick
- 1977Alimi Ballard
- 1983Daniel Booko
- 1985Max Irons
- 1987Bea Alonzo
- 1992Nanami Sakuraba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1853Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Russia (d. 1920)
- 1921George Mackay Brown, Scottish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1996)
- 1929Mário Wilson, Mozambican footballer and manager
- 1947Michael McKean, American singer-songwriter, actor, and director
- 1951Annie Borckink, Dutch speed skater
- 1955Georgios Alogoskoufis, Greek economist, academic, and politician, Greek Minister of Finance
- 1968David Robertson, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1984Jelle Klaasen, Dutch darts player
- 1985Carlos González, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1990Bianca Bree, Belgian-American actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Battle of Placentia: Ricimer, supported by Majorian (comes domesticorum), defeats the Roman usurper Avitus near Piacenza (Northern Italy) .
- 1346Battle of Neville’s Cross: King David II of Scotland is captured by the English near Durham, and imprisoned in the Tower of London for eleven years.
- 1662Charles II of England sells Dunkirk to France for 40,000 pounds.
- 1888Thomas Edison files a patent for the Optical Phonograph (the first movie).
- 1943The Burma Railway (Burma–Thailand Railway) is completed.
- 1945A massive number of people, headed by CGT, gather in the Plaza de Mayo in Buenos Aires, Argentina to demand Juan Perón’s release. It calls “el día de la lealtad peronista” (peronista loyalty day)
- 1966Botswana and Lesotho join the United Nations.
- 1973OPEC imposes an oil embargo against a number of Western countries, considered to have helped Israel in its war against Egypt and Syria.
- 1977German Autumn: Four days after it is hijacked, Lufthansa Flight 181 lands in Mogadishu, Somalia, where a team of German GSG 9 commandos later rescues all remaining hostages on board.
- 2000Train crash at Hatfield, north of London, leading to collapse of Railtrack.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeremy Michael Ward, Anne Watanabe, Paul Iacono, Puneeth Rajkumar, Matthieu Chedid, Smiley Burnette, Graham Vick, Lena Headey, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Jaclyn Linetsky.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 17, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Jude by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 23, 1960 – Haris Romas, Greek actor, composer, and screenwriter; April 17, 1985 – Rooney Mara, American actress; February 28, 1984 – Karolína Kurková, Czech model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,173