Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1960. It was the 42nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,523 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,174 days or 19.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 729 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 26, 1992.
If a dog named Kenia - a Black Russian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kenia will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kenia will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Victor Sen Yung
- 1918Bobby Troup
- 1947Joe Morton
- 1953Loes Luca
- 1970Mike Starink
- 1977Kunal Kapoor
- 1985Andrew Garcia
- 1986Wilma Elles
- 1989Joy Lauren
- 1990Carly Schroeder
View the complete list of October 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1897Isabel Briggs Myers, American theorist and author (d. 1980)
- 1904A. J. Liebling, American journalist and author (d. 1963)
- 1918Molly Geertsema, Dutch lawyer and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the Netherlands (d. 1991)
- 1919Pierre Trudeau, Canadian lawyer, academic, and politician, 15th Prime Minister of Canada (d. 2000)
- 1928Maurice El Mediouni, Algerian pianist and composer
- 1941Timothy Bell, Baron Bell, English businessman
- 1942Gianfranco Ravasi, Italian cardinal and scholar
- 1955Timmy Mallett, English radio and television host
- 1955Vanessa Briscoe Hay, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Pylon and Supercluster)
- 1959Chris Russo, American radio host
View the complete list of October 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ivy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 614King Chlothar II promulgates the Edict of Paris (Edictum Chlotacharii), a sort of Frankish Magna Carta that defend the rights of the Frankish nobles while it excludes Jews from all civil employment in the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1210Pope Innocent III excommunicates Otto IV, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1540Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto’s forces destroy the fortified town of Mabila in present-day Alabama, killing Tuskaloosa.
- 1860The Second Opium War finally ends at the Convention of Peking with the ratification of the Treaty of Tientsin, an unequal treaty.
- 1912First Balkan War: King Peter I of Serbia issues a declaration “To the Serbian People”, as his country joins the war.
- 1914The Schoenstatt Movement is founded in Germany.
- 1921The Crimean Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic is formed as part of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic.
- 1945The USSR’s nuclear program receives plans for the United States plutonium bomb from Klaus Fuchs at the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- 1977German Autumn: a set of events revolving around the kidnapping of Hanns Martin Schleyer and the hijacking of a Lufthansa flight by the Red Army Faction (RAF) comes to an end when Schleyer is murdered and various RAF members allegedly commit suicide.
- 1991The Supreme Council of Azerbaijan adopts a declaration of independence from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of October 18 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marshall Bell, Liz Sheridan, Kristel Verbeke, Erica Mer, Danny Woodburn, Anthony Andrews, Ted Geoghegan, Connie Fisher, Mitch Pileggi, Madge Sinclair.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 18, 1960.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th October 1960 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 31, 1982. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 12, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Want to Be Wanted by Brenda Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 24, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 18th October 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 18, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 292nd day of 1960
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 42nd Tuesday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 26 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,523 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,174 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 729
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 26, 1992
- Age in dog years: 315 dog years old using a Black Russian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 31, 1982 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 12, 1941 (-177)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: I Want to Be Wanted by Brenda Lee (October 24, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.X.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 5, 1912 – Kristina Söderbaum, Swedish-German actress and photographer (d. 2001); July 23, 1970 – Sam Watters, American singer-songwriter and producer (Color Me Badd); February 9, 1985 – Rachel Melvin, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,155