Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1960. It was the 42nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 127 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,153 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,384 days or 20.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 750 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 26, 1992.
If a dog named Torshi - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Torshi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Torshi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Lotte Lenya
- 1901Annette Hanshaw
- 1923Jessie Mae Hemphill
- 1924Buddy MacMaster
- 1954Yūji Mitsuya
- 1955Hiromi Go
- 1955Vanessa Briscoe Hay
- 1973Brian Scolaro
- 1985Iori Nomizu
View the complete list of October 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1547Justus Lipsius, Belgian philologist and scholar (d. 1606)
- 1662Matthew Henry, Welsh minister and scholar (d. 1714)
- 1663Prince Eugene of Savoy (d. 1736)
- 1893Sidney Holland, New Zealand lieutenant and politician, 25th Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1961)
- 1909Norberto Bobbio, Italian philosopher and theorist (d. 2004)
- 1928Dick Taverne, English lawyer and politician
- 1953Loes Luca, Dutch actress and singer
- 1961Wynton Marsalis, American trumpet player, composer, and educator
- 1974Noboru Kaneko, Japanese actor
- 1977Gloc-9, Filipino rapper (Death Threat)
View the complete list of October 18 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RAYHIEIOW? Check your answers here: Words with these letters RAYHIEIOW. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1009The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, a Christian church in Jerusalem, is completely destroyed by the Fatimid caliph Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah, who hacks the Church’s foundations down to bedrock.
- 1016The Danes defeat the Saxons in the Battle of Assandun.
- 1648Boston Shoemakers form first American labor organization.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The Burning of Falmouth (now Portland, Maine).
- 1898The United States takes possession of Puerto Rico from Spain.
- 1929The Judicial Committee of the Privy Council overrules the Supreme Court of Canada in Edwards v. Canada when it declares that women are considered “Persons” under Canadian law.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Union begins the liberation of Czechoslovakia from Nazi Germany.
- 1964The 1964-1965 New York World’s Fair closes for its first season after a six-month run.
- 1968The U.S. Olympic Committee suspends Tommie Smith and John Carlos for giving a “Black Power” salute during a victory ceremony at the Mexico City games.
- 2007Karachi bombing: A suicide attack on a motorcade carrying former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto kills 139 and wounds 450 more. Bhutto herself is uninjured.
View the complete list of October 18 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Toni Garrn, Eliza Carthy, Bert Lahr, Mekhi Phifer, Teddy Pendergrass, Meco, Root Boy Slim, Rakhee Gulzar, Sarah Jayne Dunn, Luan Peters.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 18, 1960.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th October 1960 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 31, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 12, 1941. Your score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Want to Be Wanted by Brenda Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 24, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 18th October 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 18, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 292nd day of 1960
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 42nd Tuesday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 127 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,153 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,384 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 750
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 26, 1992
- Age in dog years: 260 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 31, 1982 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 12, 1941 (-177)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: I Want to Be Wanted by Brenda Lee (October 24, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.X.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 26, 1906 – Imperio Argentina, Argentinian actress and singer (d. 2003); June 9, 1971 – Jackie McKeown, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Yummy Fur and 1990s); May 5, 1976 – Dieter Brummer, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,051