Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1966 was a Tuesday and it was the 291st day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,932 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,311 days or 17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 641 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 26, 1998.
If a dog named Elsa - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 282 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Elsa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Elsa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Norio Wakamoto
- 1947Joe Morton
- 1947Paul Chuckle
- 1953Loes Luca
- 1964Dan Lilker
- 1968Lisa Chappell
- 1976Zhou Xun
- 1977Kunal Kapoor
- 1985Iori Nomizu
- 1991Tyler Posey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1127Emperor Go-Shirakawa of Japan (d. 1192)
- 1405Pope Pius II (d. 1464)
- 1662Matthew Henry, Welsh minister and scholar (d. 1714)
- 1898Lotte Lenya, Austrian-American singer and actress (d. 1981)
- 1909Norberto Bobbio, Italian philosopher and theorist (d. 2004)
- 1918Molly Geertsema, Dutch lawyer and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the Netherlands (d. 1991)
- 1933Ludovico Scarfiotti, Italian race car driver (d. 1968)
- 1955Mark Welland, English physicist and academic
- 1959John Nord, American wrestler
- 1964Charles Stross, English journalist, author, and programmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 614King Chlothar II promulgates the Edict of Paris (Edictum Chlotacharii), a sort of Frankish Magna Carta that defend the rights of the Frankish nobles while it excludes Jews from all civil employment in the Frankish Kingdom.
- 629Dagobert I is crowned King of the Franks.
- 1009The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, a Christian church in Jerusalem, is completely destroyed by the Fatimid caliph Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah, who hacks the Church’s foundations down to bedrock.
- 1540Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto’s forces destroy the fortified town of Mabila in present-day Alabama, killing Tuskaloosa.
- 1775African-American poet Phillis Wheatley is freed from slavery.
- 1779American Revolutionary War: The Franco-American Siege of Savannah is lifted.
- 1912First Balkan War: King Peter I of Serbia issues a declaration “To the Serbian People”, as his country joins the war.
- 1914The Schoenstatt Movement is founded in Germany.
- 1945A group of the Venezuelan Armed Forces, led by Mario Vargas, Marcos Pérez Jiménez and Carlos Delgado Chalbaud, stages a coup d'état against president Isaías Medina Angarita, who is overthrown by the end of the day.
- 1945The USSR’s nuclear program receives plans for the United States plutonium bomb from Klaus Fuchs at the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ana Torrent, Thomas Gomez, John Shea, The Child of Lov, Gabrielle Christian, Dian Parkinson, Gary Kemp, Gil Ofarim, William Fichtner, Ben Blue.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 18, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reach Out I’ll Be There by Four Tops as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1921 – Mario Lanza, American tenor and actor (d. 1959); January 3, 1941 – Van Dyke Parks, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; November 1, 1983 – Micaela Schäfer, German actress, nude model, TV presenter, DJ and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,377