Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1966 was a Tuesday and it was the 291st day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,844 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 638 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Showme - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 224 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Showme will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Showme will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Anita O'Day
- 1920Melina Mercouri
- 1926Klaus Kinski
- 1946Howard Shore
- 1954Liz Burch
- 1955David Twohy
- 1956Alkistis Protopsalti
- 1956Craig Bartlett
- 1975Baby Bash
- 1987Freja Beha Erichsen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1893George Ohsawa, Japanese philosopher and academic (d. 1966)
- 1924Buddy MacMaster, Canadian singer-songwriter and fiddler (d. 2014)
- 1928Keith Jackson, American sportscaster and actor
- 1934Inger Stevens, Swedish-American actress (d. 1970)
- 1939Jan Erik Vold, Norwegian poet, author, and translator
- 1951Nic Potter, English bass player and songwriter (Van der Graaf Generator and The Misunderstood) (d. 2013)
- 1955Jean-Pierre Hautier, Belgian journalist and television host (d. 2012)
- 1971Nick O'Hern, Australian golfer
- 1976Zhou Xun, Chinese actress and singer
- 1980Rebecca Watson, American blogger
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1009The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, a Christian church in Jerusalem, is completely destroyed by the Fatimid caliph Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah, who hacks the Church’s foundations down to bedrock.
- 1016The Danes defeat the Saxons in the Battle of Assandun.
- 1081The Normans defeat the Byzantine Empire in the Battle of Dyrrhachium.
- 1540Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto’s forces destroy the fortified town of Mabila in present-day Alabama, killing Tuskaloosa.
- 1775African-American poet Phillis Wheatley is freed from slavery.
- 1779American Revolutionary War: The Franco-American Siege of Savannah is lifted.
- 1912First Balkan War: King Peter I of Serbia issues a declaration “To the Serbian People”, as his country joins the war.
- 1921The Crimean Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic is formed as part of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic.
- 1929The Judicial Committee of the Privy Council overrules the Supreme Court of Canada in Edwards v. Canada when it declares that women are considered “Persons” under Canadian law.
- 1964The 1964-1965 New York World’s Fair closes for its first season after a six-month run.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joo Sang-wook, Theo Maassen, Mariel Hemingway, Gabriel Byrne, Peter Steele, Yumi Sugimoto, Jason Sklar, Selena Gomez, John McCormack, Ronald D. Moore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 18, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reach Out I’ll Be There by Four Tops as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 25, 1946 – Rita Marley, Cuban-Jamaican singer (Bob Marley and the Wailers and I Threes); March 2, 1970 – Alexander Armstrong, English comedian and actor; June 11, 1985 – Chris Trousdale, American singer, dancer, and actor (Dream Street).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,216